The 1160 Lite has been developed to meet the evolving needs of modern sailors. Keeping things simple, the Lite offers a low maintenance high performing 38ft catamaran at an entry level price. Perfect for weekend sails and a great base to begin your offshore cruising dream!
$340,000 Base Price - call for factory options
- Finish: Full female moulded hulls & decks, exterior gelcoat finish with moulded-in non-slip surface on deck areas.
- Hull Laminate: New Infused Vinyl Ester (Modified epoxy) resin laminate of the entire hull laminate.
- Hull Core Material: New PVC closed cell foam core.
- Deck Laminate: New Vacuum formed polyester resin resin laminate.
- Deck Core Material: PVC closed cell foam core.
- General Laminate: New Vacuum formed polyester resin resin laminate.
- General Core Material: PVC closed cell foam core.
- Laminate specifications are certified to International CE standards
- Clear anodized aluminum mast and boom. Single Spreader, 7/8 rig.
- Standing Rigging:
- Forestay 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire. - Sidestays 3/8 (10mm) 1 x 19 Dieform wire.
- Diamonds 5/16 (8mm) 1 x 19 Stainless Steel wire.
- Main halyard: 12mm Spectra rope : Heavy duty shackle.
- Jib halyard: 8mm Spectra rope. Heavy duty shackle.
- Topping lift: 8mm rope. Heavy duty shackle.
- Boom outhaul: 10mm Spectra.
Single line reefing, run to helm. Three reefing points with 2 reef lines:
– Reef 1&3: 10mm rope. Leech/Clew blocks and snap shackle.
– Reef 2: 10mm rope. Heavy duty shackle.
- Main sheet: 10mm rope
- Main traveller control: 8mm rope
- Jib sheet: 10mm rope
- All halyards, reefing lines to be lead back to cockpit through turning blocks, rope clutches.
- Fully battened mainsail. Triple stitched reinforced construction. Leach adjustable batten end caps. Fiberglass sail battens.
- Mainsail cover with integrated lazy jack system.
- Self-tacking headsail, curved headsail traveller track with end stops. With New single line control sheet to cockpit
- Aluminium Hatches & portholes (9 in total)
4 x Forward Hatches 470mm x 470mm
2 x Mid cabin hatches 470mm x 470mm
1 x Port Bathroom window hatch 507mm x 377mm
1 x Galley window hatch 507mm x 377mm
1 x Aft Cabin window hatch 507mm x 377mm
- Fibreglass Deck Hatches:
5 x Forward anchor & storage hatches.
2 x Cockpit engine access hatches.
- 6 x Docking cleats. Each side : bow, stern & amidships.
- 6x Safety handles around cockpit.
- 1 x Heavy duty mooring cleat on forward walkway.
- Ventilation: 2 x forward cabin hatch vents.
- Mast base turning blocks. All halyards & sail controls to cockpit.
- 9 x Rope clutches.
- Sheet winches : 1 x 45ST – 2 speed self tailing, 2 x 40ST – 2 speed self tailing
- Stanchions/Rails: High quality stanchions, bow rails and stern rails with 3 life-lines. With 700mm high lifelines to meet CE requirements.
- 2 x transom access gates with pelican hook releases.
- 2 x side access gates with pelican hook releases.
- Aft swim ladder: folding stainless aft swim ladder.
Forward Beam, Catwalk and Trampolines
- New Carbon reinforced fwd beam.
- Pelican striker and adjustable cable.
- 1 x Mooring plate above foredeck.
- 2 x Anchor roller under deck. Permanent stowage position for 45lb Plough (CQR/Delta type) anchor. (cheeks 75mm high).
- Catwalk in pvc foam-sandwich fibreglass.
- New Light weight plastic coated open netted trampolines.
Aft Beam and Deck
- Targa Bar with curved mainsheet track and continuous line traveller control system.
- Stainless steel framed composite seats behind aft beam.
- New full width hard top over cockpit
- Twin helm stations:
- 2 X 32” stainless steel steering wheels.
- Both wheels independently linked to steering system. – system offers back-up redundancy.
- New Lightweight interior design.
- Furniture and cabin sides gloss gelcoat finish.
- Cabin top lined with light weight internally molded gelcoat liner.
- New Floors: synthetic timber flooring.
- New Lightweight cupboard doors and trimmings
- New Lightweight handcrafted saloon table
- Upholstered settee.
- New Lightweight handcrafted coffee table
- Forward aluminium opening windows.
- Saloon side windows in 8mm toughened glass.
- Tri folding cockpit doors
- Removable low profile, helm hatches.
- Spacious galley with co-ordinated Polystone counter surfaces.
- Three (3) burner LPG stove, stainless steel pot holders. Flame failure device to shut off LPG immediately in event of flame going out.
- Double bowl stainless steel sink.
- Pressure fresh water system.
- Refrigerator: Front opening upright fridge with freezing compartment 80 litres.
- Under bench storage
- Trash bin.
- LPG solenoid control in galley
- Light weight pvc foam cored doors on all private cabins.
- Port & Starboard fwd cabins : Each queen sized bed (2050mm x 1540mm)
- Aft Starboard cabin : Double bed (1990mm x 1230mm)
- Mattresses 150mm ( 6” ) foam upholstered.
- Cabins lined.
- 12volt LED lighting.
- Polished light weight pvc foam cored door.
- Manual toilet. Discharge via holding tank.
- Holding tank built in. Discharge pump out by shore station or directly overboard 130L.
- Pipes, skin fittings and sea-cocks are easily accessible and to meet survey requirements.
- Vanity basin with pressure water.
- Separate shower stall with wall mounted shower head & mixer tap.
- Electric shower bilge pump with direct overboard discharge.
- Large quantity cupboards / shelves to very high quality.
- High quality DC electrical switch panel with circuit breakers, LED indicator lights and voltage display.
- Marine grade tinned electrical wiring with extensive use of heat sealed connectors..
- Batteries x 3 comprising: House System (260 amp hrs) : 2 x 130 amp hr heavy duty batteries. One
engine cranking battery – 130 amp hr heavy duty battery.
- 230amp heavy duty isolation switch.
- 12 V lighting : Numerous 12V interior lamps and courtesy lights throughout including recessed lights in cockpit.
- 4 x 12V Outlets.
- CE approved navigation lights. Port & Starboard mounted on bow rails.
- Deck floodlight mounted on spreaders.
- Mast head anchor / riding light.
Plumbing/Fresh Water Tanks
- Pressure water system with water to galley and both bathrooms.
- Fresh water tank: 700 litres ( 185 gallons) roto moulded. Remote deck filler.
- Electric fresh water pump.
- Electric bilge pumps (2) with controls integral with master battery switch panel.
- Manual bilge pumps (2) in each hull.
- New Marelon through-hull fittings to CE/ISO standard.
- Manual toilet in head.
- 1 x LPG bottle – 4.5kg.
- Fresh water tank gauge.
- Twin lightweight Honda 20hp 20” engines. Mounted under helm seat at each steering station.
- 5” leg extensions added to engines to reduce cavitation.
- Remote electric key start with electric tilt fitted.
- Dual engine controls at port helm station.
- 270l fuel tank mounted in external locker fwd of mast.
- Primary anchor is 45 lb CQR anchor type with 15 mtrs x 8mm short link galvanised chain and 40 mtrs x 16mm triple braid anchor warp.
- Primary anchor is stored in a specially designed anchor roller under the forward beam.
- 3 x PVC Inflatable Fenders
- 3 x Mooring lines (each 15 metres x 14mm).
- Epoxy barrier coat plus 2 coats of high quality black antifouling bottom paint.
- Seawind 1160 Lite decal on each hull and stern.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.