|Prix||SKr7 938 555|
|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe non payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||13.06 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||11.74 m|
|Longueur pont||12.3 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.92 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||1.92 m|
|Type de quille||enums.keel-type.kt-bulb|
|Poids à sec||11000 kg|
|Hauteur libre max. sous ponts||19.75 m|
|Hauteur sous barrot||2 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Volvo Penta|
|Modèle de moteur||D2-60|
|Année du moteur||2022|
|Type d'entraînement||Transmission Sail Drive|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Bronze|
|Heures de moteur||5|
|Fabricant||Hallberg-Rassy Varvs AB|
|Réservoirs de carburant||397.47 litres|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||518.6 litres|
|Réservoirs eau noire||56.78 litres|
|Forme de la coque||Monocoque|
|Garantie de la coque||1 an|
Brand new Hallberg-Rassy 400 DEMO, available this summer. Call us for more information.
Specification Hallberg-Rassy 400, June 2022.
- Seldén jib furling system under deck, Furlex
- Mainsail with battens and genoajib, offshore quality
- Integrated bowsprit for gennaker, bow anchor and bow ladder with platform
- Lead keel on deep GRP bilge
- Backstay tackle purchase 1:48
- Raymarine i50 Speed, i50 Depth and i60 Wind
- Windscreen in tempered glass, side handholds, opening mid-section, sprayhood
- Cooling unit, Isotherm, with electric compressor
- Holding tank, gravity discharge or deck pumpout
- LED navigation lights
- Integrated rubbing strake with brass strip
- Mooring lines and fenders
- Insulated water heater, 40 litres, 230 V immersion heater
- Electric shower waste pump for separate shower
- Teak on toe rail and in cockpit
- Deck water drained below waterline to avoid staining of the hull
- Seven flush mounted deck hatches
- Six opening portlights
- Six hull portlights
- Twin wheels with pedestal head with space for built in plotter
- Volvo Penta engine D2-60/150S, 115 A alternator
- Two coats of epoxi primer and two coats of antifouling
- Emergency switch for engine start
- 3-bladed Flex-o-Foldpropeller instead of standard
- Retractable bow- and stern thrusters, docking system
- Anchor winch el.,Lewmar,chain 70m/8mm,21kg Ultra anchor
- Wireless remote control / chain counter (Lewmar)Chain counter fixed on pedestal
- Twin aft cabins with aft head
- Interior in European oak
- Two easy chairs in main cabin, European oak
- Center line berth forward with en-suite WCshower with acrylic glass door, in European oak
- Autopilot Raymarine p70S / Type II
- Stainless radarconsole, mastmounting Quantum Q24 Doppler
- Raymarine AIS700 class-B transponder
- Raymarine Axiom-Pro 9, multifunctiondisplay
- 4x Raymarine i70s in lieu of std i50 and i60over the sliding hatch
- Raymarine Quantum 2 Q24D Doppler 18" Radar -and GPS -antenna
- Stereo Fusion RA770, connected to Raymarine MFD2 loudspeakers, no DVD
- Stereo loudspeakers in cockpit
- VHF Ray63, DSC class D
- Raymic second station for VHF Ray63/73
- VHF-antenna with cable to navigation table
- Mass Combi Ultra 12/3000-150A (230V)Masterview Easy 5 & Shunt
- 230V/16A shore connection, isolator 50A, circuit breakerShore cable 25m, stainless inlet, 5 oultlets
- 2x Dual USB outlet
- Additional Batteries, Flat Plate, 12V240Ah, incl. extra alternator
- Electric gas switch
- Air heater Webasto Airtop EVO 55
- Shower at bathing platform
- El. Bilgepump
- High water alarm
- Electrical toilet, 12V. Salt water flush, add. Cost
- Fresh/salt-water flush for electrical toilet
- Teak deck
- High gloss varnished washboards and outer charttables
- Sliding washboards at the entrance
- Lewmar 50EST genoasheetw., minimum 480Ah, add. cost
- Fold-out bathing platform, Gas spring
- Buttons on cockpit coaming for electrical winches
- Stainless strips at rubbing strake,mooring and spring cleats
- Entry gates port and starboard
- Extra opening Lewmar portlight to cockpit
- Two extra opening Lewmar portlights to cockpit
- Lewmar 40EST halyard winch
- Black out package incl Skyscreen in front of mast
- Ocean Air skyscreen in saloon
- Black out package in one aft cabin
- Lighting package main cabin,in front of mast, aft cabinand galley/navstation
- Red night light over galley and navigation table
- extra workinglight Engineroom
- Code-0 halyard
- Electric Furlex TDE, additional price
- Seldén el. Furlinmast.40EST outhaul winch
- Genoajib, 107%, w. vertical battens, Epex, FurlexAdd price
- UV-protection, heavy duty, genoajib, grey
- E-Flex for genuajib
- Extension to sprayhood
- Cover pedestals and wheels
- Radarreflector EcoMax 230
- Aqua Signal LED Tricolour toplight with anchor light
Manufacturer Provided Description
The new Hallberg-Rassy 400 is an aft cockpit boat with twin helms, a modern and efficient hull shape with twin rudders and an easy to handle rig. The interior offers the option of one or two aft cabins, one or two heads, classic mahogany or bright European oak interior.
Hull and deck
- Hand lay-up GRP hull with a vinylester based barrier coat.
- The hull is insulated above water line with Divinycell PVC-foam against heat and cold.
- Integrated rubbing strake with brass strip.
- White hull with blue decorative band in gelcoat.
- Under the mast support there is a steel beam moulded into the hull stiffener.
- Strong under floor reinforcements, bonded with composite.
- Lead keel with reinforcement bolted on with eleven M 24 stainless steel bolts.
- The stainless steel rudder shaft is carefully mounted with two self aligning bearings for low friction in all situations.
- Strong engine foundations of GRP for effective sound insulation. Deck, coachroof areas and cockpit are of sandwich construction, solid in parts, laminated to the hull.
Deck and deck fittings
- Deck, toerail, cockpit seats, cockpit coaming, cockpit floor, and bathing platform have top quality teak laid in silicon rubber.
- Strong stem fitting and anchor roller. Under-deck shelf prepared for optional electric anchor winch (windlass, chain and bow anchor is an extra).
- Stowage beneath for fenders and lines. Two strong stainless cleats forward, aft and midships, all bolted with four bolts each. Double stainless lifelines.
- Two scuppers on each side which drain rain water overboard just above waterline to prevent dirt strips on the hull.
- Genoajib and mainsheet tracks with blocks. Genoajib block adjustable from the cockpit.
- Selftailing genoajib chrome winches, size 50 ST. Two 40 ST winches in the cockpit for halyards.
- The halyards are hidden in channels under the coachroof. Seven flush-mounted skylight hatches.
- Twelve aluminium framed port holes, eight of these are opening, plus four fixed hull portlights.
- Pulpit and pushpit have opening for easy access on board. Integrated bathing platform in transom.
- Four cockpit lockers; on both port and starboard side there are dry stowage lockers, plus two additional aft.
- Wheel steering with big 122 cm diameter leather covered steering wheel.
Single lever engine control.
- Panel for engine instruments in the steering pedestal within easy reach of helmsman.
- Alcove in the port side cockpit coaming.
- There is a separate gas locker accessible from the bathing platform with stowage for two optional 6 kg PK6 gas cylinders.
- Strong windscreen with side handholds, opening centre section and sprayhood over front part of cockpit.
- The sprayhood can be rolled away neatly into a protective cover.
Sliding hatch of transparent milk coloured acrylic glass with teak handhold.
- On either side of this sliding hatch there are useful teak covered work surfaces, ideal as chart tables, etc.
- Chart tables and washboards in natural teak.
- Two washboards, the upper one louvered for ventilation.
- The washboards store in the cockpit locker.
Mast and rigging
- Triple spreader deck stepped rig by Seldén.
- The mast is supported by a steel support with a mahogany cover.
- Furthermore, there is a steel beam moulded into the hull stiffener area under the mast support.
- Main boom with outhaul and two reefs controlled in the cockpit.
- Both reefs are single line reefs.
- German Cupper system for main sheet; one line controlled from port side and one from sb.
- Under-deck genoajib furling and reefing system. Seldén rodkicker.
- Tackle backstay tensioner.
- Spinnaker boom track and preparation for spinnaker boom and for topping lift are supplied as standard.
- Generous dimensions of standing and running rigging avoid fatigue during unrestricted ocean sailing.
- Turnbuckles from Seldén, aluminium protection tubes from Seldén.
- Deck light.
- Windex wind indicator on mast top.
- Mainsail and furling genoajib made from dacron in special Offshore quality with leather reinforcements from Elvström Sails, Denmark.
- Two reefs in main, battens and sail bags.
All interior woodwork in light mahogany matt silk finish. Flush locker doors with ventilation above. Floor is varnished teak wood with inlaid holly strips. Saloon ceiling has panelling with mahogany strips and ceilings in remainder of boat have light lining. Cushions on all berths in sandwich foam, 10 cm harder and 2 cm softer on top, totally 12 cm / 5’’ thick and resting on unvarnished, well ventilated boards to avoid condensation. Handholds are in all the right positions. All portholes are fitted with curtains. Curtains also under the skylights in the saloon and forward cabin.
- The settee offers comfortable seating.
- On port side an L shaped 2.00 m / 6’ 7’’ long sofa, on starboard a straight 2.00 m / 6’ 7'', with backrests with upper hinges such that the whole width of the berth can be used for sleeping accommodation.
- Between the settees a strong table with foldable sides.
- Top opening bar in the table.
- Headroom in saloon 1.96 m / 6’ 5 1/2’’.
- Big work top in PlexiCor solid composite stone material with strong, all round mahogany fiddle rail.
- Carefully insulated fridge with Isotherm electric compressor for chilling and a basket for small items.
- Extra deep, double sink.
- Two burner gas cooker with oven, well gimballed with fiddle rails and locking device for oven door and also for the cooker when in use in the marina.
- Electric lighting of burners, no matches are necessary.
- Safety switch on gas pipe.
- Crockery locker and cutlery drawer.
- Bread board.
- Room for saucepans and other kitchen utensils.
- There are special places for the waste bin and other items.
- Two heads with separate showers with plexi glass doors.
- Bulkheads and lockers in white laminate.
- Teak grating.
- Wash basin and countertop in solid composite stone material.
- There is a large mirror.
- Shower water drained by pump directly overboard without going into bilges.
- Hand switch for shower pump for utmost safety.
- Strong, reliable pump action toilet. 2 x 70 litres holding tank, emptied by gravity or by deck pump out.
- Cupboard below the washbasin.
- The aft heads has ventilation through opening deck hatch.
- The forward heads has additionally ventilation through a deck hatch and a ventilator.
- The deck hatch has milk coloured glass to allow light but obstruct view into the heads.
- There is a wet locker.
- The forward cabin is spacious and has a seat for dressing and undressing.
- Two 2.14 m / 7’ long berths, foot end 68 cm and aft end 206 cm wide.
- Ample stowage above and below and in addition a number of lockers.
- Hanging locker.
- Opening skylight with curtain under.
Chart Table/work table
- A comfortable work table seat.
- Electric panel to the right of the navigator.
- There are drawers and stowage slots.
- The aft cabin has a hanging locker, a seat and a comfortable double berth, size 2.07 m where it is longest and 2.05 m where it is shortest. 1.52 wide where it is widest and the foot end 1.20 m.
- Stowage room below and above.
Engine and engine rooms
- Engine: Volvo Penta D2-75/130S, 55 kW/75 HP 4 cylinder 2.2 Litres cylinder volume.
- Mounted with rubber feets on strong foundations and saildrive to reduce vibration and noise.
- Twobladed folding propeller.
- Water-cooled rubber exhaust pipe.
- Freshwater cooled engine.
- The hot freshwater circuit is led into a 40 L / 11 US gallon well insulated hot water tank.
- Due to the good insulation water remains hot for many hours after the engine has been run.
- The engine is served by a separate 75 Ah 12 V starter battery.
- There is a large filter for cooling water.
- There is an electric engine room fan.
- Approximately 340 litres / 91 US gallon under the port side saloon sofa.
- Between tank and engine there is a further large water and coarse filter in addition to the one on the engine.
- Fresh water capacity is approximately 530 litres / 142 US gallon in three tanks, each with a gauge.
- The water goes to a pump and then on to a 2 litres pressure equalising tank, and from there via a manifold is distributed to a 40 Litres / 11 US gallon hot water calorifier (heated by 230 V supply and the engine’s cooling water) and the cold water system.
- As soon as a water tap is turned on the water which is under pressure in the pipes starts to flow.
- As soon as the pressure reduces the electric pump begins to work, and will continue until the pressure is built up again after closing tap.
- Filling of water tanks is through deck inlet.
- There are two bilge pumps; one manual and one high capacity electric emergency bilge pump that is floodable.
- Two separate circuits, one with 12 Volt and 75 Ah start battery for engine start and 12 Volt 240 Ah deep cycle flat plate traction batteries for general use on board.
- Charging of batteries is by 115 A alternator from engine.
- Lighting is located in all the important positions.
- There are adjustable lights above berths and settee.
- 12 V electric sockets at inner chart table and in the cockpit.
- Electric panel with circuit breakers at inner chart table.
- There is a water and diesel meter.
- International LED navigation lights and LED steaming light for low power consumption.
- The electric panel has provision for additional outlets.
- A wiring diagram is supplied with each boat.
- An Isotherm refrigeration with electrical Danfoss compressor unit is fitted for the icebox.
- The unit is economical to run and is operated from the 12 volt supply.
- Above the sliding hatch Furuno FI-50 instruments: two Multi for speed, log, depth and water temperature and one analogue Wind.
- On the steering pedestal: compass, RPM-meter, engine hours counter, oil pressure indicator and voltmeter for engine start.
- Tank meters for fuel and fresh water, located at the electric central above the inner chart table.
- Seven hatches, eight opening port holes, companionway washboards, two Dorade vents in the saloon and two electrolux type ventilators in front of the mast.
- Wheel steering with twin spoke 122 cm leather covered stainless steel steering wheel.
- Direct link transmission for direct and exact feel.
- Emergency tiller.
- Illuminated compass and single lever engine control.
- The rudder has double self-alligning bearings for low friction in all situations.
Safety and general
- All outside skin fittings are speedily and securely sealed by using ball-valves with Delrin-sealer.
- Double hose clips are used under water.
- For the toilet special non-diffusing hoses are used.
- All electric cables are, where possible, laid in special tubes and where this is not possible, cables are safely loomed away from the hull.
- There are large limber holes so that any water can easily drain to the bilge.
- The bilge is accessible by a removable inspection opening in the floor board.
- Inspection hatches for easy access also to sea cocks and speed/depth transducer.
- Three fire extinguishers; one fitted to the saloon table, one in the forward cabin and one in the aft cabin.
Type of finish
- The interior is treated with a silk finish varnish. Interior GRP parts are covered with two coats of topcoat.
- The underwater hull has two applications of epoxi primer and two coats of antifouling.
- The boat is CE certified by Germanischer Lloyd and a CE plaquette for category A (unlimited ocean voyages) is supplied.
- Boat hook
- Cockpit table in teak
- 6 Fenders, 55 cm / 22’’
- 4 Mooring lines 10 m / 33’, 16 mm
- Emergency tiller
- Main sail cover (not supplied if in mast furling is ordered)
- Two winch handles; one long and one short.
- Spare bulbs
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.