|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Longueur Hors Tout||27.41 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||23.22 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||4.75 m|
|Poids à sec||118830 livres|
|Surface de grand-voile||2023 ft²|
|Réservoirs de carburant||549.92 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||329.95 gal|
The newly launched 26-metre Contest 85CS clearly demonstrates the strengths in Contest Yachts’ long-term collaboration with world class designers judel/vrolijk & co and Wetzels Brown Partners. Designed for fast passage with powerful, practical, deep-ocean cruising capability, the Contest 85CS is easily sailed, managed and maintained by short-handed crew, and perfectly set both to sail the world and enjoy sailing’s high society.-
-The newly launched 26-metre Contest 85CS clearly demonstrates the strengths in Contest Yachts’ long-term collaboration with world class designers judel/vrolijk & co and Wetzels Brown Partners. Designed for fast passage with powerful, practical, deep-ocean cruising capability, the Contest 85CS is easily sailed, managed and maintained by short-handed crew, and perfectly set both to sail the world and enjoy sailing’s high society.-
This is our first step into the fully crewed 80+ foot sector and is made in design partnership with celebrated German naval architects judel/vrolijk & co, combining their performance design expertise with our proven, innovative construction practices completed with Lloyds’ plan approval and hull certification.
The Contest 85CS will provide for both distance cruising and regatta participation as well as very social sailing, extending the potential for performance cruising of both new and upsizing owners with comfortable capacity for up to ten guests in a customisable interior arrangement.
- Hull in sandwich, vacuum infused composite with the Conyplex vacuum infusion system®.
- Laminate consisting of quadraxial and biaxial E-glass for inner and outer skins, infused with vinylester resin.
- Local unidirectional E-glass reinforcements.
- Solid laminate in structural areas like the keel area.
- First layer after gelcoat is a special barrier coat.
- Structural bulkheads fully bonded to hull and deck.
- Two year warranty.
- Hull: gelcoat white.
- Stripe and waterlines: colour owner's choice.
- Name and homeport on stern.
- Antifouling: two layers.
- Deck in sandwich, vacuum infused composite with the Conyplex vacuum infusion system®.
- Deck: gelcoat white.
- Laminate consisting of quadraxial and biaxial E-glass for inner and outer skins.
- Local unidirectional E-glass reinforcements.
- Solid laminate in structural areas where deck equipment is fitted.
- Deck lockers and anchor locker in composite with gelcoat finish and aluminium teak covered deck hatches.
- Hand laid teak deck, toe rail, cockpit seats, cockpit floor and teak detailing around the cockpit.
- Two helmsman positions.
- Large separated guest cockpit, suitable for twelve people sitting.
- Fixed varnished cockpit table with stainless steel 316 support for table and canvas cover for UV protection.
- Winches and sheets situated within reach of helmsman’s position.
- Free walkway from aft deck to guest cockpit.
- Pad eyes for safety harnesses mounted in cockpit.
- Transom door with remote control.
- Custom made mast, keel stepped, sloop rigged, painted white.
- Swept back spreaders.
- Slab reefing system.
- LED navigation lights.
- Masthead light 360° red, 360° green and anchor light.
- Strobe functionality on anchor light.
- Deck light.
- Spreader lights 2x down.
- Boom light.
- Windex in mast top.
- Foghorn air.
- Fixed cutter stay with tensioner and running backstays.
- Standing rigging: Rod rigging.
- Genoa hydraulic furling system Reckmann.
- Main sheet 14 mm, winches situated within reach of the helmsman.
- Genoa sheets 16 mm, winches situated within reach of the helmsman.
- Mainsail, fully battened, slab reefing by North Sails.
- Lazy jacks and main sail cover.
- Furling genoa by North Sails.
- Light oak joinery.
- Oak floor.
- Matt varnished.
- Chrome fittings throughout.
- Padded side panelling.
- Padded sections throughout the boat.
- Diagonally sliding saloon table for easy access for comfortable lounging and dining.
- Two ottomans for occasional seating with release fitting for easy stowage while sailing.
- Shower stalls with thermostatic mixer.
- Doors with anti-rattle door locks.
- Corian worktops in galley.
- Corian tops in each head with washbasins.
- Design taps.
- Five-burner cooker with oven and grill fitted on gimbals (stainless steel).
- Cooker hood with extractor fan in galley.
- Microwave stainless steel in galley.
- Washer-dryer combi machine
- Marantz sound system in saloon.
- Speakers in cockpit.
- Quality upholstery, colour to owner's choice.
- Quality curtain blinds for portholes.
- Quality curtain blinds behind padded panels for hull windows.
- Sprung slats owner´s cabin.
- Roller blinds at all skylight hatches.
- Lee cloths in all berths.
- Overhead lights in all cabins.
- Dimmers on overhead lights throughout the ship.
- LED ceiling lights.
- Red navigation light above chart table.
- Careful noise reduction throughout.
- Engine room well insulated.
- Comfortable mattresses in all cabins.
- 60-set (10 persons) of Contest Yachts porcelain crockery.
- 40-set (10 persons) of drinking glasses and bottle stowage in bar.
- Automatic lighting (30 seconds) when opening companionway hatch.
- Waste bin in galley.
- Extensive mirrors in heads.
- Spacious engine room with easy access from top side.
- Volvo Penta D4-260 191kW (260hp) 3500 rpm 4 cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine.
- Indirect cooling.
- Hurth ZF 220 hydraulic gearbox.
- Separate main switch to enable generator start batteries to be used as engine starter battery.
- Single lever gears throttle control on starboard steering pedestal.
- Engine panel fitted in cockpit including rev. counter, oil pressure- temperature- and charge alarm, start and stop buttons.
- Water cooled exhaust with water lock and water separator.
- Stainless steel propeller shaft with thrust bearing and flexible coupling.
- Stern tube with water lubricated bearings and water seal.
- V-bracket propeller shaft.
- Four bladed Brunton folding propeller in bronze.
- Engine room insulated with combined drone- and sound absorbing insulation.
- Engine room ventilation by double electric ventilators and natural ventilation grills.
- Oil transfer system on engine, gearbox and generator.
- Automatic engine room fire extinguish system.
- 24 VDC and 230 VAC system on board.
- Dedicated technical area (electrical room) for switches and fuses.
- Standard energy pack:
○ Service batteries 720 Ah | 24 VDC (Li-Ion)
○ Start battery engine 100 Ah | 12 VDC
○ Start battery generator 100 Ah | 12 VDC
○ Battery charger service batteries 200 A | 24 VDC
○ Battery charger start battery 25 A | 12 VDC
○ Battery charger generator start battery 25 A | 12 VDC
○ Inverter 230 VAC | 50 Hz | 4.000 W on service batteries
○ Monitoring display batteries
○ Alternator 115 A | 12 VDC start battery engine group
○ Second alternator 75 A | 24 VDC service battery group
○ Generator 1500 rpm, 17.5kW, 230 VAC - 50Hz
○ Hydraulic pump on PTO generator
○ 230V - 50 Hz shore power connection:
◦ Shore power isolation transformer 7.0 kW | 32 A
◦ Shore power socket for 230 VAC | 50 Hz shore power
◦ Cable 25 m with 3-pole CEE 32 A connector
◦ Adapter cable CEE 32 A to CEE 16 A
- 230V socket in each cabin/compartment.
- Emergency engine start on service batteries.
- All sea cocks under waterline are grounded.