|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||San Francisco, California, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||14.86 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||11.61 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.52 m|
|Type de quille||enums.keel-type.kt-full|
|Poids à sec||34500 livres|
|Surface de voilure||1122 ft²|
|Hauteur sous barrot||2.21 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Yanmar|
|Modèle de moteur||4JH4-TBE|
|Année du moteur||2020|
|Type d'entraînement||Prise directe|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Bronze|
|Heures de moteur||5|
|Fabricant||Island Packet Yachts|
|Réservoirs de carburant||160 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||260 gal|
|Réservoirs eau noire||55 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Monocoque|
The 495 offers exceptional livability and practical cruising features coupled with impeccable craftsmanship and handsome good looks. The large center cockpit provides a comfortable place for your crew to congregate and a safe working area to perform any necessary adjustments underway. As beautiful as the 495 is to behold, it’s even more appealing below
decks. The expansive main saloon boasts more than seven feet of headroom, hand crafted teak furnishings, an impressive nav station, gourmet galley, and two of the most spacious staterooms you’ll find on any cruising yacht. Perfect for entertaining friends or cruising the open ocean, the 495 is the epitome of luxury.
Manufacturer Provided Description
The 495 offers exceptional livability and practical cruising features coupled with impeccable craftsmanship and handsome good looks. The large center cockpit provides a comfortable place for your crew to congregate and a safe working area to perform any necessary adjustments underway. As beautiful as the 495 is to behold, it’s even more appealing below decks. The expansive main saloon boasts more than seven feet of headroom, hand crafted teak furnishings, an impressive nav station, gourmet galley, and two of the most spacious staterooms you’ll find on any cruising yacht. Perfect for entertaining friends or cruising the open ocean, the 495 is the epitome of luxury.
Working Sail Area : 1122.00 sq ft
- One-piece integral hull and keel of 100% hand laminated high modulus knitted fiberglass infused with a proprietary pressure-fed application system. Light ivory gelcoat with urethane painted boot stripe.
- Fully encapsulated lead ballast forms double bottom over length of keel. No keel bolts to maintain, loosen or leak.
- Molded structural interior grid unit bonded with hull and interior bulkhead system to form unified structure.
- Chainplates interlocked and bonded directly with hull structure for secure “belt-and-suspenders” installation.
- PolyClad3® hull gel system includes ten-year pro-rated limited warranty against osmotic blisters.
- Deck laminate features Island Packet Yachts’ exclusive PolyCore®, virtually eliminating the potential for deck deterioration associated with other core materials. Includes a 10-year pro-rated limited warranty against deck core-degradation or delamination, an industry exclusive.
- Two-tone deck surfaces: light ivory with tan premium diamond pattern slip resistant surfaces.
- One-piece deck attached to integral hull flange with bolts, lock nuts and urethane adhesive sealant. Hardware backed with aluminum plates where required.
- Molded fiberglass headliner with textured finish.
Rig and Sails
- Sails: in-mast vertically battened roller furling mainsail, roller furling staysail and roller furling 110% jib in high modulus Dacron® with white UV sun panels.
- Headsail roller furling systems.
- Main halyard led to Lewmar® Ocean Series 30CST 2-speed winch on mast. Mainsail roller furling control lines led aft to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar® Ocean Series 44CST 2-speed winch. Rigid boom vang. Mainsheet traveler with 4:1 control system led to cockpit. Main-sheet and spare main halyard led to cockpit through stoppers to Lewmar® Ocean Series 44CST 2-speed winch.
- Genoa halyard led to Lewmar® Ocean Series 30CST 2-speed winch on mast. Two genoa sheets led to cockpit via adjustable cars on tracks to Lewmar® Ocean Series 54CST 2-speed winches.
- Staysail sheet led to cockpit through stopper to Lewmar® Ocean Series 44CST 2-speed winch. Staysail halyard led to Lewmar® Ocean Series 8C winch on mast.
- Headsail furling lines led to cockpit cleats adjacent to two Lewmar® Ocean Series 16CST 2-speed secondary winches.
- Hoyt Boom® equipped self-vanging staysail for ease of handling, improved performance and superb adaptability to a wide range of wind and sea conditions.
- Anondized aluminum mast and booms; wire rigging, welded s/s mast rails.
- Mid-boom sheeting for unobstructed cockpit and dodger installations.
Cockpit and Deck
- Full length, ergonomically shaped cockpit seats, helm seat cushion and backrest, two 2” cockpit scuppers, four harness padeyes, engine panel adjacent to helm in covered alcove.
- Lewmar® Mamba™ geared direct drive steering system, emergency tiller with storage brackets. Ritchie® compass with custom Island Packet nav grid, s/s wheel with vinyl covering, hinged fiberglass cockpit table, provisions for remote autopilot installation, single lever engine control with premium Glendinning® control cables, space for electronic installations.
- Sliding companionway hatch with seahoood, interior latch and exterior hasp and lock. Raymarine® knot, depth and wind indicators mounted in seahood instrument pod. Integrally molded dodger mount on cabin top. Solid sapele drop boards with varnish finish, center drop board with fixed port and etched logo, board retaining pin, interior storage rack.
- Wide recessed sidedecks and foredeck with protective bulwarks, drains to boot stripe, full length s/s cabin top handrails. Large anchor locker with overhead deck hatch, sealed bulkhead aft, drain to bilge with shutoff valve; divided rode bins with hooks for lines/gear.
- Large aft deck with room for stowage of (dealer/owner supplied) dinghy. LPG storage bin. Second large storage bin for miscellaneous gear.
- Large lazarette with access ladder, hooks for lines, access to rudder shaft and emergency tiller, polished aluminum diamond plate sole.
- Stern platform with swim ladder (accessible from water for emergency reboarding).
- Wide integral bow platform with exclusive Island Packet designed and patented SeaSafe® anchor rollers for fully captive, low-chafe chain/rode control. Quick anchor deployment and secure storage for two anchors.
- Double, vinyl-coated lifelines and s/s bow and stern rails, s/s flagstaff and holder, four (4) Dorade-style vents with s/s cowls with screens and plugs.
- Stern gate with quick-release lifeline, integral stern rail seats. Two side gates with quick-release lifelines.
- Four 12” mooring cleats, two 10” spring line cleats, chocks and flush mount chafe guards.
- Teak cap and drip rail with s/s striker. Side deck drains led to boot stripe thru-hulls
- High impact vinyl rubrail with s/s striker.
- Raised main salon with panoramic view through seven fixed safety glass windows with polished s/s exterior frames. Full length settees port and starboard with ergonomically shaped, mulit-density foam cushions covered in navy or buff UltraLeather®, large storage areas behind and beneath. Port settee converts to double berth. Large drop-leaf table folds against bulkhead for open salon. Solid tongue and groove varnished sapele and oak sole.
- Aft owner’s stateroom with offset island berth, upholstered memory foam mattress, privacy doors to passageway and ensuite head compartment. Dressing seat, gasketed access door to lazarette. Cedar-lined hanging locker and bureaus. Solid tongue and groove varnished sapele and oak sole.
- Forward stateroom with island berth, upholstered memory foam mattress, privacy doors to forward passageway and head compartment. Cedar-lined hanging locker and bureaus. Sold tongue and groove varnished sapele and oak sole.
- Head compartments with separate stall showers and sold acrylic counters with integral fiddles. Electric flush heads with tank monitor. Molded slip-resistant sole.
- Navigation center with high-backed swivel chair with armrests covered in navy or buff UltraLeather®. Tilt-out storage bin for charts. Hanging wet locker adjacent to nav area and companionway with louvered door and drain to bilge.
- Galley with walk-through design for easy passage fore and aft. Well insulated refrigeration compartments (2) with double gasketed lids and gas support struts for easy access. Frigiboat® Keel Cooler system allows digital control of either compartments for refrigeration or freezer operation, light, storage drawer below. Deluxe three-burner Force 10® LPG stove with oven and broiler, stainless steel sealed burner top, guard rail with harness hooks, lift off cover, storage under. Microwave oven (AC operation only), deep s/s sinks, hot and cold pressure water tap with retractable spray unit, manual fresh water pump, dish rack, cutlery drawers. Solid acrylic countertops with integral fiddles. Molded slip-resistant sole.
- SeaGull® IV water filter for fresh water (cold) at dedicated faucet at galley sink.
- Numerous s/s opening ports with safety glass and screens throughout; numerous overhead hatches with retractable screens/shades.
- Sapele hardwoods, veneers and coordinated surfaces for bulkheads, cabinetry and trim. Louvered raised panel cabin doors; louvered locker doors, extensive radius corner detailing, cedar-lined lockers and drawers.
- Furniture quality satin gloss varnish applied to all interior wood surfaces in a multi-coat process.
- Numerous chrome plated interior cabin-side lights and recessed main overhead dimmable area lights, all with LED warm-white bulbs; dimmable indirect perimeter warm-white LED ambiance lighting in main salon and all cabins; courtesy lights at companionway, electrical panel and battery selector switch; LED dome lights in engine room and aft machinery areas.
- Removable stainless steel companionway ladder with slip resistant teak treads, engine access behind.
- Sapele grate at base of companionway lifts to reveal removable dust pan, bilge access.
- Overhead and bulkhead mounted s/s handrails for safety and security.
- Storage rack for companionway boards.
Mechanical / Engineering / Plumbing
- 75HP Yanmar® 4JH4-TBE turbo diesel engine, fresh water cooled, rubber isolation mounts on reinforced fiberglass bed with integral oil pan, mechanical fuel pump, 110 amp Balmar® alternator and Charles® digital DuoCharge controller. A 3-bladed fixed prop (feathering prop optional), Racor® fuel filter with water separator mounted for easy access. Jacketed fuel lines with swedged and threaded fittings, intake strainer.
- Engine access from removable front and rear panels, hinged side opening doors. Pre-plumbed for electric oil change system.
- Extensive sound-control with premium lead-lined insulation, gasketed access doors and panels.
- Five (5) premium AGM 12 volt batteries dedicated to house, plus one (1) dedicated to engine start. Momentary parallel switch in cockpit for emergency starting.
- Deluxe electrical panels with separate battery switch, gauges and breakers for AC and DC systems, battery test system, indicator lights and controls for electric pumps, LPG solenoid control and battery charger.
- Dual 30 amp dockside AC power system with ELTI ground fault inlet protection breaker and one (1) 50-foot shore power cord. Numerous outlets, all with GFCI protection.
- Engine instrument panel with tachometer, hour meter and engine monitoring system.
- Electrical DC grounding/bonding system for rig and all underwater metals.
- Pressure water system with hot and cold service to galley, head and cockpit shower. UL® listed eleven (11) gallon water heater with engine heat exchanger, insulated hot water hoses throughout. Dedicated head, sink/shower drain sump with strainer.
- LPG system with 10 pound aluminum tank in self-draining storage compartment with gasketed, lockable lid, remote solenoid, dual safety shutoffs and gauge; room for extra tank.
- Fuel, water and holding tanks below cabin sole maximize storage and stability and minimize trim changes with varying tank fluid levels.
- Fuel tank constructed of welded, baffled heavy gauge marine-grade aluminum (5052-H32) with shut off valve, s/s deck fill, tank mounted mechanical gauge. Pre-plumbed with second pickup/return for addition of generator and/or heater system.
- ThermoCure™ fresh water tank constructed of infusion molded fiberglass using FDA approved vinylester resins, baffles, s/s deck fill, electronic remote tank level gauge.
- Infusion molded fiberglass holding tank with baffles, s/s deck pump out fitting, electronic remote tank level gauge.
- Heavy-duty Rule® 3700 electric bilge pump with auto control and premium WaterWitch® electronic pump switch. BilgeAlert® high water bilge alarm with remote alarm panel at helm.
- UL listed bronze, thru-bolted, flanged seacocks on all thru hulls below waterline; ball valves on thru-hulls in boot stripe.
- LED navigation lights including masthead anchor light and foredeck/steaming light on mast.
- Pre-wired for anchor windlass installation, bow thruster cables, fan and speaker wires throughout interior, VHF cable in mast and from mast step to nav area; messengers pre-run for pulling additional wire.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.