|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Palma de Mallorca, Espagne|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||18.24 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||16.43 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||2.7 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||2.7 m|
|Type de quille||enums.keel-type.kt-bulb|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Volvo|
|Type d'entraînement||Prise directe|
|Heures de moteur||260|
|Nbre max. de passagers||14|
|Réservoirs de carburant||600 litres|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||1038 litres|
OCEANIS 60 with extensive equipment in mint condition, for sale in Palma de Mallorca. A must see, now priced to sell immediately!
Interior looks as new, only 260 engine hours. The boat was delivered at the end of 2017, has been thoroughly maintained since then. Immediately ready for worldwide cruising!
Please see full equipment list.
Descripción proporcionada por fabricante
An ocean traveller, the oceanis 60 hull combines performance, moderate heel and safety at all times.
Designed to offer small crews real manoeuvring simplicity, this yacht will carry you swiftly away to a new world.
With power and elegance, this large cruising yacht will transport you beyond the realms of the joy of sailing. By embracing a number of innovative solutions, the Oceanis 60 has much to attract in its luxurious accommodation, excellent seakeeping and safety.
The Oceanis 60 is built on a hull that combines performance, moderate heel and safety at all times. She is designed with an unusual very open deck plan to offer small crews really easy manoeuvring.
The brushed anthracite linings, together with the glossy woodwork and the generous shape of the upholstery are the hallmarks of its cosily designed interiors. The three or four cabin version of this flagship accommodates friends and family in premium comfort.
MAKE WAY FOR SPACE
Under sail or at anchor, the new features of the Oceanis 60 set her apart. Boasting the most spacious cockpit ever offered on this size of cruiser and a magnificent aft deck,
she makes life outdoors a real pleasure.
Additional information | supplementary equipment and upgrades
Hull treatment, keeps the surface clean and shiny for years: Nano Glass Hull from MarineNanotech
Highland tender with Aluminium V Hull
Torqueedo Outboarder with extended battery (2021 purchase)
Fusion Speaker Upgrade in Cockpit
Yearly service of generator and motor including statements
All machinery is functional
Cockpit Sun Awning
Complete Covers set für Helm stations, table und winches
New Generator Starter-battery 5/22 110Ah
Professional yachtservice and cleaning in weekly to bi-monthly intervals
2021 Rigging check und documentation
Essential Dolphin nose
Integral anchor storage
Bobstay releasable forestay chainplate
Fender protective covers
Cockpit deck lights and foot-level
Design in accordance with European Directive requirements and according to CE certification
• Monolithic hull design in polyester
• Monolithic structural counter moulding laminated and bonded to
• Deck in balsa and fiberglass sandwich covered in "diamond point"
type non-slip surface
• Deck hull join borded and screwed, with 1 solid wood toerail
• Cast iron keel fixed with bolts and stainless steel backing plates
• Rudder hung with glass composite stock
• White coloured hull - Grey metal hull graphics
• Category A - 12 people
• Category B - 13 people
• Category C - 14 people
ARCHITECTS / DESIGNERS
• Naval Architect : Berret Racoupeau Yacht Design
• Interior design : Nauta Design
STANDARD SAILS DIMENSIONS
• Mainsail 87,70 m² 944 sq/ft
• Furling mainsail 73,00 m² 786 sq/ft
• Genoa (120 %) 90,00 m² 969 sq/ft
• Asymmetrical spinnaker 248,00 m² 2,670 sq/ft
• Code 0 120,00 m² 1,292 sq/ft
• Self-tacking jib 62,00 m² 667 sq/ft
• Staysail 48,00 m² 517 sq/ft
• I 23,65 m 77’7’’
• J 6,88 m 22’7’’
• P 22,90 m 75’2’’
• E 6,90 m 22’8’’
• Engine Volvo D3 - 150 CV/HP
• Engine electrical control and switchboard at the starboard helm
• Engine compartment: Foam soundproofing - Ventilation: 1 air intake and 1 pressured air outlet
• 1 Alternator 12 V: 120 Amps
• 1 Alternator 24 V: 80 Amps
• 2 Roto moulded diesel tanks (240 l / 63 US Gal under aft berth toport + 240 l / 63 US Gal under aft berth To starboard) - Electronic gauge - 2 Deck fillers - Tank selection with "¼ turn" by-pass valves
• Filters: Sea water - Diesel - Water separator
• Stainless steel shaft line
• 3 feathering blades propeller
• 1 Engine access through companionway (Opening by 2 gas cylinders) - Engine access through passageway and aft cabins
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.