|Modèle||382 Grand Large|
|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Puerto Morelos, Marina El Cid, Mexique|
|Longueur Hors Tout||11.45 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||11.07 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.88 m|
|Type de quille||autre|
|Poids à sec||7060 livres|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Volvo|
|Modèle de moteur||40 Saildrive|
|Année du moteur||2016|
|Type d'entraînement||Transmission Sail Drive|
|Heures de moteur||2905|
|Réservoirs de carburant||1 x 53.83 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||1 x 100.38 gal|
|Réservoirs eau noire||1 x 10.5 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Monocoque|
PERFORMANCE AND COMFORT
This 11 meter-long sailboat was designed to optimise on-board comfort in all sailing conditions. Its modular design appeals to all tastes and offers a perfect setting day and night.
A proven design
Designed by Dufour Yachts in association with Umberto Felci, this 38-foot yacht sports the latest innovations in terms of hull and appendage design and architecture. The Dufour Grand Large 382 is also equipped with rigging to maximise comfort on board and to keep the yacht well balanced in all sailing conditions.
Equipped with a full batten mainsail and a self-tacking jib, this yacht will also satisfy sailors looking for performance and an ultimate sailing experience, whilst offering optimum control and ease of handling. A modular space conducive to relaxation.
At anchor, the uncluttered deck makes it easy to move around on board and offers passengers plenty of room. Its large stern transom and integrated ladder look sporty and ensure easy access to the water.
The Dufour Grand Large 382 has been designed to cater for all your needs.
-3 cabin/1 head port side with L shape galley starboard
- Bora Bora 21 Beige Sunbrella Upholstery
- Dinette Table with Dual Side Leaf Wings
- 6'4" Headroom
- Composite Laminate Grey Cabin Sole
- Wine Locker under Cabin Sole
- Quean Size FWD Cabin Berth
- Double Door Access into FWD Cabin
- Queen Berths in both AFT cabins
- 6x Caframo 12V fans (white)
- Saniflo SanMarin Electric Head (new Oct. '21)
- L-Shape Galley Layout
- Worktop: Corian® synthetic resin Countertop
- Double Stainless Sink with Corian® synthetic resin covers
- Pressurized Hot/Cold Water
- Salt Water Foot Pump
- Gas cooker: 2-burner Stove with oven on gimbals, and removable folding protective cover in Corian®
- Crockery storage: Dowels to retain crockery when heeling over.
- Front and Top Loading Refrigeration: 12V Electric Refrigerator
- Ample Storage
- Dometic C55 12V dual AC/DC freezer with bluetooth App and can set up to -20°C (new Oct. '21/slides under nav station)
- Schenker Zen30 Watermaker - 30L/hr 12VDC (new Oct. '21)
- Hot/Cold Pressurized Water
- Saniflo Electric Head
- 40L Holding Tank
- Teak grated floor plate for shower (New Oct. '21)
Electrical and Electronics
- Shore power (new Oct. '21 added 30/50amp adapters)
- Cristec Ypower Battery Charger 12V/25amp, dual 220/110V input
- 2x AGM 150Ah house batteries (new Oct. '21)
- Nature Power 750W 12V-110V inverter (2x110V outlets and 1x USB outlet) CAFE
- Victron Cerbo-GX plus display (new Oct. '21)
- 730Watt of SOLAR / SunPower Flexible Solar System ? Bimini mounted (new Oct. '21)
- Victron MPPT Charge Controllers (1x 100/20 1x 100/50) (new Oct. '21)
- Victron BMV-712 Battery Monitor (new Oct. '21)
- Raymarine Multi Display Speed,Wind,Depth
- Raymarine Zeus Chartplotter
- Vesper Marine Watchmate XB-8000 Smart AIS (new Oct. '21)
- Raymarine Autopilot ? replaced plastic gears to Brass gears (Jan. '22)
- Raymarine VHF
- 12V Pioneer radio/stereo and speakers (2 interior, 2 exterior)
Sails & Rigging
- Fractional Rig
- Self-Tacking Jib
- Triple Reefed, Fully Battened, Elvstrom Mainsail
- German Mainsheet Sheeting
- Rigid Boom Vang
- Facnor Flat Furl Furler Jib
- Facnor Quantum Furlur
- Aluminium Bow Sprit for Spinnaker/Code 0 (new Oct. '21)
- Asymmetrical Spinnaker, Orange (new Oct. '21)
- Lewmar Self Tailing Winches (2 aft added Oct. '21)
- Fin Delta #2 White Anchor Riding Sail (new Feb. '22)
- Dual Helms
- Volvo Penta 40Hp Sail drive
- Engine hrs - 2,918h
- Propeller: 2-bladed folding
- Transmission: Sail-drive
- Cockpit floor and swim platform in Natural Teak
- Hand rails: Solid wood handrails on coachroof.
- Fixed toe rails: 2, teak
- Anchor locker: Moulded into the deck, self-draining with built-in windlass support and anchor chain eyebolt, lockable hatch cover.
- Shroud chain-plates: Single chainplate for cap shrouds and lower shrouds.
- Safety U-Bolts
- Self tacking jib track with car
- Polyester sliding hatch cover
- 6 x Navy Fenders
- 1 Large Black Ball Fender
- 4 mooring lines
- 1 x 100m Black Docking Line
- Dingy Anchor 2.5kg
- Mercury 5hp Outboard (new Dec. '21 with 2 year warranty)
- Dingy Fuel Tank 12L
- Oil Change Cyllinder (new '21)
- 2 x Camping Gaz Bottles and Connecter (French Cooking Gas)
- 2 x 2.5gal Propane Tanks and Connector (Non-French Cooking Gas)
- Hull: Hand-laminated in polyester/glassfibre.
- Decoration: Decorative stripes on the hull.
- Gelcoat: NPG gelcoat with first mat impregnated with NPG resin forming an optimum barrier against osmosis.
- Structure: Hull bottom counter-moulded, floors laminated into the hull.
- Deck: Sandwich with injected PVC foam core
- Ballast: Keel bolts bear on stainless back-plates
- Rudder: Semi-elliptical shape, filled with closed-cell epoxy foam.
- Stock Solid stainless steel.
- Non-slip deck surface: Non-slip structured deck surface.
- Cockpit table with 12V lamp
- Lockers: 2 large side lockers
- Dual Lewmar Wrapped Helms
- Engine control: Engine controls and control panel at helm position.
- Each Helm has a Compass
- Stern door: Swings up, with built-in telescopic stainless bathing ladder
- Life raft stows in dedicated locker
- Deck shower: Hot/Cold water
- Shore supply : Watertight socket in cockpit
- Teak Cockpit floor, bench seats, and helm seats
- Helm Seats (foldable)
- Magma marine gas kettle grill, party size, hinged lid with sunbrella cover (new Jan '22)
- Liferaft, SeaSafe 8 person ISO 9650 Group A (last serviced Feb 2021)
- Grab Bag
- Fully Stocked First Aid Kit
- Primary 44lb Delta Anchor
- 60m Chain and 60m Rode (new Oct. '21)
- Sedcondary Anchor (in aft locker with 17m chain/28m Rode)
- Lewmar Anchor Electric Anchor Windlass
- Life Ring
- Throwing Line
- Inflatable Dan Buoy
- Jack Stays
- 4 x Fire Extinguishers
- Fire Blanket
- Smoke and CO2 Alarm/Decectors
- 12V High Powered Search Light
- Flare Kit
- ACR GlobalFix Cat II EPIRB (new Oct. '21)
- Automatic Bilge Pump
- Secondary Manual Bilge Pump
- Emergency boarding ladder
- Emergency Tiller
- World Cruising Club Rally Safety Compliant (should new owners want to do any WCC Rally)
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.