|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Sandusky, Ohio, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||9.45 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||8.08 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.32 m|
|Type de quille||enums.keel-type.kt-wing|
|Hauteur libre max. sous ponts||14.71 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Yanmar|
|Modèle de moteur||3YM20|
|Type d'entraînement||Prise directe|
|Heures de moteur||291|
|Réservoirs de carburant||27 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||41 gal|
|Réservoirs eau noire||17 gal|
PRISTINE & LOADED...A Must See!! This boat has all the options and upgrades: In-Mast Furling w/Doyle Sails, Main & Genoa, Shoal Draft Wing Keel (Lead) 4ft 4in, Raymarine Electronics Package, Raymarine Autopilot, Air Conditioning, Ultra Leather Interior, Additional Refrigerator/Freezer, Electric Windlass w/ Foot Controls, Fresh Water Electric Head w/ Macerator, Full Bimini w/Connector & Dodger (Polycarbonate Panels), Upgraded Teak Cockpit Floor, Custom Teak Companionway Doors, Fusion Stereo w/ Bose Speakers (Salon & Cockpit)
- Solid surface counter-tops and solid teak interiors and laminates, hand-finished with satin and high-gloss varnish
- Spacious V-Berth w/ inner spring mattress
- Port side forward has redesigned shower, vanity, and head
- U shape salon to port with teak dinette table
- Starboard side long settee for entertaining or sea berth
- Nav station to starboard w/ full cabinetry hidden electrical panel
- Ample storage port side
- Corian countertops with deep storage compartment
- Stainless steel sink with hot/cold pressure water
- Spacious quarter berth with port light & large hatch provides great ventilation
- Ultra-Leather Interior Cabin Cushion Package
- Solid Teak Trim Doors, Teak Louvers Doors on Cabinets, Cedar lined Hanging Lockers
- Chart Table with Adjustable Chart Light
- Teak and Holly Textured Laminate Sole
- (3) Fixed Ports in Hull
- (4) Opening Ports with Screens
Galley and Plumbing
- 12v Refrigeration, Front Load
- Additional Refrigeration/Freezer, Top Load
- Stainless Steel Sink w/ Single Lever Faucet
- Large Top Loading Dry Storage Bin
- Large Storage Cabinets in Galley
- Two Burner Stove with Oven
- Hot & Cold Pressure Water Distribution System
- Manual Bilge Pump
- Electric Bilge Pump with Float Switch
- Fresh Water Electric Marine Head with Holding Tank
- Macerator for Overboard Discharge & Deck Outlet
- Water Heater with 110VAC and Engine Heat Exchange Elements
- Comfortable Cockpit with Contoured Coamings
- Walk Through Stern w/ Transom Boarding Platform
- Telescopic Stern Boarding Ladder
- Double Lifelines with Gates Port and Starboard
- Molded In Anchor Locker for Below Deck Chain and Rode Storage
- Fortress FX-16 Anchor w/ ~25ft Chain & Ample Rode
- Electric Windlass w/ Foot Control Pedals
- Stainless Steel Handrails on Cabin Top
- Stern Rail with Observation Seats
- Removable Helm Seat
- Hot & Cold Shower Mounted in Transom Boarding Area
- L.E.D. Cockpit Light
- Molded In LP Gas Locker with (2) Propane Tanks
- Sunbrella Canvas Package (2017) Dodger, Bimini, Connector, Aft Sun Curtain, Wheel Cover, Mainsail Cover, Handrail Covers and Dorade Box Covers
- Custom Winter Cover (2014)
- North Dacron Mainsail w/2 Full Length Battens & 2 Reefs
- North RF Dacron Genoa w/Sun Cover
- Harken Furling System
- Harken “Big Boat” Traveler system
- Lazy Jacks
- Harken 46 ST Primary Winches
- Single Line Reefing System
- Rigid Boom Vang
- 2 Anchors and Ground Tackle
- Stainless Steel Dorades (2)
Electrical and Electronics
- (2) Group 4D Batteries
- ProMariner ProNautic Marine Battery Charger
- Battery Condition Meter
- LED Cabin Lights Throughout
- (1) 110V 30 amp Shore Power Cord w/ Y Adapter
- Fusion MS-IP700i Marine Stereo w/ Bose Speakers (Cabin & Cockpit)
- TV / DVD
- Raymarine VHF Radio w/DSC & Remote MIC for Cockpit
- (3) Raymarine i70 Multifunction Instruments (Speed, Depth, Wind)
- Raymarine P70 Autopilot Control Head & Wheel Pilot
- Raymarine Hybrid Touch Chart Plotter
Sails and Rigging
- All lines lead aft for easy short hand/single hand sailing
- In-Mast Furling System by Selden
- Doyle Main Sail w/ Vertical Battens
- 135% Genoa by Doyle
- Spare Spinnaker Halyard
- (2) Two-Speed Self Tailing Primary Winches
- (2) Two-Speed Self Tailing Mainsheet/Halyard Winches
- Mainsheet Traveler with Car and Adjuster System Led to Cockpit
- Boom Vang, Rigid Adjustable Type
- Inboard Genoa Tracks
Sail Area - 506.00 sq ft
I : 42.75 ft
J : 11.25 ft
P : 38.75 ft
E : 13.75 ft
Engine and Mechanical
- Yanmar 3YM20, 21 HP Fresh Water-Cooled Diesel
- All service & scheduled maintenance performed
- Single Lever Engine Controls on Pedestal
- Fully Instrumented Engine Panel mounted on Edson Pedestal
- Pompanette Air Conditioning w/Reverse Cycle Heat
- Electric bilge pump with float switch
- Manual bilge pump
- Emergency Tiller Access and Emergency Tiller
- Leather Wrapped Folding Wheel
- Hand Laminated Rudder with 316 Stainless Steel Core and Rib Structure
Manufacturer Provided Description
The Catalina 315 sails into the global marketplace with all the style and refinement of the larger Catalina 5 Series boats. With core attributes of the award-winning 445 and 355, the 315 includes features that are not found in many of the world's yachts, yet come standard with the Catalina 5 Series: a watertight StrikeZone collision bulkhead, the SecureSocket mast support system that affords superior load resolution and watertight integrity; the DeepDefense rudder system for failsafe steering, and the T-Beam MastStep structure that has all the benefits of a deck-stepped mast and the strength of a keel-stepped mast. All the best elements of the 5 Series Catalinas are replicated in the 315. You'll find a bold emphasis on strength, lead keels, sleek low profile cabin design, ergonomically correct cockpits that are optimized for efficiency, with great visibility from the helm. Plus, all the classic warmth and ambiance that only a teak interior creates.
Catalina 5 Series
- Five-part Construction with dedicated fiberglass sub sole grid-provides the backbone of ruggedly built boat that stands up to the test of time.
- StrikeZone- Featuring a watertight collision bulkhead forward and high density foam below the water line.
- Deep Defense Rudder System-Superior construction with a stainless steel welded structure glassed to the rudder blade and off center seam for impact resistance.
- T Beam Mast Step-Combines the benefits of a deck stepped mast and the strength of a keel stepped mast.
- SecureSocket Mast Support-Heavy duty stainless steel chainplate system that facilitates perfect load resolution and watertight integrity.
- Lead Keels-Absorbs impact for safety and requires less maintenance than cast iron or other keel materials.
- Knitted Fiberglass Fabrics-Create a stronger laminate without additional weight.
- Internal Flange Hull to Deck Joint-Capped with a slotted toe rail and provides superior impact resistance.
- Low Profile Deck Cabin Design-Sleek appearance and low windage; durable diamond non-skid pattern adds an element of safety.
- Wide Weather Decks-allows effortless movement forward.
- Oversized Traveler and Winches-Ease of sail handling in all conditions.
- Solid Teak Interiors and Laminates-hand finished with satin and high gloss varnish, easy to repair or refinish.
- Plush Innerspring Mattresses-Standard on all 5 Series models
- Filter Locker-Raw water filter, fuel/water separator and coolant reservoir in dedicated locker for easy daily access.
- Newly Designed Navigation Panel-Consistent design on all 5 Series models; has additional circuits for additional options.
- Built In Amp Draw Digital Meter-Helps monitor electrical usage.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.