|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Huntington, New York, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||14.61 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||13.87 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||2.16 m|
|Type de quille||Aileron|
|Surface de voilure||1206 ft²|
|Surface de voile avant||603 ft²|
|Surface de grand-voile||603 ft²|
|Hauteur libre max. sous ponts||21.69 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Yanmar|
|Modèle de moteur||4JH4TE|
|Année du moteur||2015|
|Type d'entraînement||Transmission Sail Drive|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Bronze|
|Heures de moteur||274|
|Nbre max. de passagers||11|
|Réservoirs de carburant||2 x 106 gal (Plastique)|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||3 x 182 gal (Plastique)|
|Réservoirs eau noire||2 x 44 gal (Plastique)|
POP-SEA is a lightly used & well maintained Beneteau Oceanis 48. Delivered to her owner in the spring of 2016, she is extremely well equipped with generator, air conditioning, inverter, electric winches, roller furling mainsail, inner forestay, full canvas package, full B&G electronics package with radar, autopilot & AIS...........and the list goes on.
Her owner has moved on to a new boat and she is our trade-in. Her replacement cost is well over $500,000.
Call today to see this outstanding Beneteau Oceanis 48. She is at our dock.
The Beneteau Oceanis 48 offers extremely comfortable accommodations in a three (3) cabin, two (2) head layout. She is equipped with two large aft cabins that easily accommodate two people in comfort. Both cabins are equipped with hanging lockers and good storage space as well as good ventilation with hatches and opening ports.
Moving forward into the main cabin, she offers a large head with separate stall shower to starboard with access from the starboard aft cabin as well as the main cabin. To port is the large and well appointed L shaped galley.
Forward in the main salon to port are two seats and a chart table that can be configured three different ways with a moving chart table and two moving seats. To starboard is the dining table with seating for 8. The table folds and pivots to form either a cocktail size table or a large dining table.
The forward owner's stateroom is the big draw to the Oceanis 48. Equipped with a large queen size island style bunk, the days of climbing over your partner are gone! The separate shower, sink, and head compartment are brilliant. Rather than trying to cram a shower, toilet and sink all into one space, Beneteau has separated the three and each is outstanding. There is excellent stowage in the owner's cabin in hanging locker, drawers and cabinets.
Forward to of the owner's cabin and accessible through a deck hatch is a large storage locker.
Sails and Rigging
- US Spars deck stepped, double spreader aluminum roller furling mast.
- Facnor jib roller furling
- Asymmetrical spinnaker rigging
- Inner forestay
- Hard boom vang
- Harken 60 chrome self tailing electric primary winches
- Harken 46 chrome self tailing electric port cabin top winch
- Harken 46 chrome self tailing starboard cabin top winch
- Roller furling mainsail
- Roller furling 108% jib
- Storm jib
Electronics and Navigation
- Two Plastimo ship compasses
- B&G Zeus2 12" radar plotter on swivel mount @ helm
- B&G Zeus2 7" radar plotter @ each helm
- B&G Zeus2 7" radar plotter @ nav station
- B&G digital radar dome on the mast
- B&G autopilot
- Simrad WR20 wireless autopilot remote
- Simrad RS35 VHF radio @ nav station
- Simrad HS35 handheld VHF in charging cradle @ nav station with second cradle at port helm
- B&G 400 AIS (Automatic Identification System)
- Fusion MS-UD650 stereo with blue tooth @ nav station
- RCA Flat screen TV on bulkhead in main salon
- Onan 7.6kw generator - approx 175 hours
- Four (4) air conditioning/heat units
- Microwave oven
- Electric anchor windlass
- Two (2) 8D house batteries - new August 2017
- Group 31 engine starting battery
- Group 31 generator starting battery
- (4) bow thruster batteries (24 volt system)
- 50 amp shore power service
- 110v battery charger
- 110v electrical panel
- 12v electrical panel with battery, fuel & water monitors
- Full canvas package - Dodger, Bimini, Connector, cockpit table cover, wheel covers
- Carbonautic white steering wheels
- Liferaft in soft case
- Outboard mount
- Cockpit cushions
- Flat screen TV with digital TV antenna
- Slatted bases for all bunks with real mattresses
- Delta anchor, chain & rode
- Inverter - 2000 watt
- Screens for all ports
- Microwave oven
- Upgraded leather cushions in main salon
- 2 flag halyards
- Electric opening transom
- Electric heads with fresh water flush
- 3 blade folding prop
- Docklines & fenders
- fire extinguishers, boat hook, first aid, etc.
- Custom canvas winter cover
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.