|Modèle||Sun Odyssey 379|
|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||At request, Italie|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||11.34 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.94 m|
Jeanneau Sun Odyssey 379 from 2012 for sale!
First owner yacht, Italian flag, VAT paid.
Slightly used and in hence pristine condition.
2 cabins, 4 berths, 1 head.
Featuring a Yanmar 29 HP diesel engine with 1100 working hours and 3 bladed fixed propeller, light built in engine compartment, and coming together with engine spare parts.
Engine service and antifouling done every year.
Equipped with radar, solar panel, carbon gangway, steel protection on bow and anchor locker modified with steel upgrade, controller for galvanic alarms, additional water tank, life raft, microwave, sea water pump, stoppers all new upgrade size, telescopic vang, 2 additional bitts installed, aft and bow shower, windlass with remote control etc.
Including dinghy Arimar 180 White (Fiberglass Keel), 2 Cranes for dinghy at stern area and 1 crane for outboard engine.
GEL Battery 100Ah from 2018.
Cover for deck area (Bow+central) and canvas covers for entrance, steering wheels and instruments, bimini top with lights and sprayhood.
Please, find the equipment list above under ˝View full specifications˝.
Contact us for more details or to arrange a viewing.
- Builder: Jeanneau (France)
- Designer: Marc Lombard
- Flag of registry: Italian
- Length overall (m.): 11.34 m
- Lenght over waterline: 10:40 m
- Beam: 3.76
- Draught: 1.94
- Displacement: 6700 Kg
- Ballast: 1769 Kg
- Model: Yanmar 29 HP (Diesel)
- Working hours: 1100
- Yearly serviced
- Spare parts for engine maintenance
- 3 Bladed fixed propeller
- Light in engine compartment (From 2014)
- Water tank capacity(l): 400 (200 l standard + additional tank 200 l)
- Fuel tank capacity(l): 130
2 cabins, 4 berths, 1 head
- U-shaped saloon settee and one straight shaped seat on oposite side with foldable saloon table
- Forecabin with double bed, hanging locker
- Aftcabin with double bed, hanging locker
- Head with toilet, washbasin and shower
- 2 Burner gas stove with oven
- 2 Stainless steel sinks
- 2 Water pumps
- Manual sea water pump (From 2014)
- Lots of storage space
- Raymarine Wind speed etc.
- Radar Simrad (on the mast)
- Controller for galvanic alarms (From 2013)
- Panel oil pressure control / cockpit (From 2014)
- Spare Speedometer in the bilge (From 2014)
- 1 Wind display in cockpit (From 2014)
- Electric anchor windlass remote controled
- Oil heater (Never used)
- Electric bilge pump (From 2014)
- Shore power connection with 2 cables
- A/C 220v
- GEL Battery 100Ah (From 2018)
- Master Volt 80Ah
- 2 Alternators (From 2014)
- Battery charger
- Hot water system
- Waterproof loudspeakers in cockpit
- 3 Tv's (One in saloon, and in both cabins)
- FM radio USB, MP3
- Cockpit floor and seats covered in teak
- 2 Steering wheels (leather covered)
- Main anchor with 75m chain + “S” connection to Anchor/Chain
- Second anchor with 50m chain
- Anchor locker modified with steel upgrade
- Cockpit table
- Cockpit shower (cold/warm)
- Bow shower (From 2014)
- Perimetral lights in cockpit
- Custom stanchions on aft for gangway passage
- 2 Additional Bitts installed
- Water hose
- Aluminium mast Selden
- Aluminium boom Selden
- Roller furler Selden
- Vang telescopic Selden (New)
- Roll mainsail
- Roll genoa
- Dinghy Arimar 180 White / Fiberglass Keel
- 2 Cranes for Tender stern area
- 1 Crane for outboard engine
- Swimming platform covered in teak
- Swimming ladder
- Carbon gangway (White colour)
- Solar panel above bimini top (From 2014)
- Stoppers all new upgrade size
- Steel protection on bow
- Sprayhood with canvas/cover
- Bimini top with lights
- Canvas covers for entrance, steering wheels and instruments
- Cover for deck area (Bow+central)
- Life raft
- Life vests
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.