|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Norfolk, Virginia, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||10.8 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.52 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||1.52 m|
|Hauteur libre max. sous ponts||16.15 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Yanmar 3YM30|
|Année du moteur||2011|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Heures de moteur||853|
|Réservoirs de carburant||36 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||75 gal|
|Réservoirs eau noire||30 gal|
This is a 2-cabin, 1 head boat which is in the water in Norfolk, VA. Full Circle is a blue-hulled Hunter 36e - with the extended cockpit and the drop-down transom. It has been lightly used by the current owners and has spent the entirety of it's existence in the Southern Chesapeake Bay.
The drop-down transom provides convenient access to the cockpit from the dock or from the dinghy. The Lewmar folding wheel allows the crew seamless movement through the cockpit, without having to dodge the wheel. There is plenty of seating for guests and for extra crew, though this boat can be easily single-handed or sailed by a couple.
The interior is in really good condition, with classic Hunter appointments - Corian counter tops in galley and head, large aft cabin, comfortable salon and V-berth.
Full Circle has the following equipment and upgrades:
Yanmar 3YM30 Engine w/ 853 hours
Inmast furling Mainsail
Dodger, Bimini, Connector
Jabsco electric toilet w/ fresh or raw water option
Make an appointment to see Full Circle, you will be pleased that you did.
The galley is to starboard, with Corian countertops, double sinks, stove, microwave and storage. Access to the aft cabin is behind the galley. The aft cabin has a large bunk and plenty of storage.
To port of the companionway is the head, which has basin and vanity separated from the head and shower.
Forward of the head is the large Nav table with drawers below. The instruments and electrical panel are in cabinetry situated in the hull side above the table and port settee serves as the seat so the navigator faces aft.
To starboard is a dinette with bench seats that run athwartships, on either side of the dining table.
The forward cabin is a comfortable V-berth with storage lockers on either side at the aft end of the cabin and a large overhead hatch provides light and ventilation.
- Force 10 2-burner stove w/ oven
- Contoure Microwave
- Nova Cool front-loading Fridge
- Draining cupboard w/ fan
- Corian counter tops
- Propane shutoff valve
- Storage above and below counter level
- 2 x Shorepower inlets
- 2 X 30A Shorepower cable
- 1 x West Marine 12V AGM Start Battery (2020)
- 2 x West Marine 12V AGM House Batteries (2019)
- ProMariner 1240i Plus Battery Charger
- Kuuma water heater (5 Gal)
- Marine Marvair 12 000 BTU Reverse Cycle Aircon.
- Jabsco electric head w/ fresh or raw water option
- Raymarine ST6002 Autopilot
- Raymarine ST60 Depthsounder
- Raymarine ST60 Log
- Raymarine ST60 Wind Instrument
- Raymarine C90W Chartplotter
- ICOM IC M422 VHF w/ Command Mic in Cockpit
- Kenwood Stereo w/ bluetooth connectivity & speakers cockpit & salon
- Samsung 19" TV on articulating arm
Sails & Rigging
- Doyle Inmast furling Mainsail
- Doyle 110% Genoa
- Hood Seafurl furler
- Selden mast, boom & rigid vang
- Continuous line furler for mainsail
- Traveller on cockpit arch
Deck & Cockpit
- S/S Bow roller
- Delta 30lb Anchor w/ 140' rode & chain
- Quick Electric Windlass w/ new foot switches in 2021
- Dodger, bimini, connnector
- Cockpit cushions
- Lewmar ST40 Primary winches on coaming
- Lewmar ST30 Secondary winches on cabintop
- Saloon style companionway doors
- Fixed cockpit table w/ leaves
- Lewmar folding wheel on pedestal
- NavPod instrument pod for electronics
- Cockpit (3 lazarettes)
- Propane locker houses 2 tanks
- S/S arch w/ traveller, speakers, cockpit lights
- Perch seats incorporated into stern rail
- Fold down transom w/ teak decking
- Cockpit shower
- Swim ladder
- Swim platform
- 6 PDF's
- CO detectors (2018)
- Fire extinguishers
- Engine compartment fire suppression system
- Manuals, spares
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.