|Modèle||Pilot Saloon 47|
|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe non payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||14.36 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||2.3 m|
Built in 2010 by the shipyard Wauquiez. Number 48 in the series. With teak deck.
Architect: Jean Berret.
Length: 14, 36 mts.
Width: 4, 61 mts.
Draft: 2, 30 mts.
Displacement: 14, 0 tons.
Weight keel: 4, 1tonnes. (Lead)
Sail area: 118 M2
Rotomolded 600 liter tank with electric gauge.
- Genoa furler
- Staysail furler
- Self-tacking staysail rail
- 2nd halyard for spinnaker
- Asymmetrical spinnaker rigging
Sails (revised June 2018):
- Mainsail (Incidence)
- Genoa 150%
- Incidence stormsail
- Asymmetrical Incidence with sock
- Diesel engine Yanmar 4JH3 HTE 110 HP Turbo
- Around 950 hours
- 80 Ah dynamo for engine batteries & second dynamo for service batteries
- Engine control panel in the cockpit
- Electric Motor Control (2015)
- Soundproof engine compartment with non-flammable foam
- Propeller - 3 blades Max Prop.
Deck and cockpit
- Two wheel pedastles with compass and electronic repeaters
- 6 mooring cleats with bridge protection fitting
- Cockpit opening for access to the swimming platform
- Cockpit shower hot and cold water
- Bathing platform.
- Two dorades with stainless steel roll bars
- Stainless steel handrails
- 1500 watt electric windlass + Delta + anchor (60 + 75) diameter & 12 mm chain meters & chain counter.
- Teak cockpit table
- 2 Andersen 52.2 ST electric winches for genoa
- 2 Andersen 46.2 electric winches on the coachroof
- Internal 12 volts and 220 volts
- 6 service batteries of 810 ah changed June 2018
- BTMA Mastervolt Charge Controller
- Engine battery 80 ah - June 2018
- 100 Ah battery charger - September 2017
- Converter 12/220 volts 2000 watts (Mastervolt)
- Onan 7 KVA generator with independent battery - June 2018
- Heating in the saloon and cabins (works with the generator or shore power)
- Watermaker 220 volts / 110 liters hour .
- Duo D60 (10 hours of operation) electrical board at the chart table.
- Halogen lamps integrated in the ceiling
- Reading lights at each berth
- Many 220 volts outlets throughout the boat
- Hot water tank 42 liters.
- 10 hp (Max Power) bow thruster with two batteries - June 2018
- Two 45 watt solar panels with regulator
- Raymarine ST-70
- Analogue wind indicator on port and starboard
- Two port and starboard multifunction indicators.
- Two plotter screens 15 inches inside & outside.
- Raymarine Autopilot
- Radar Raymarine
- VHF RAY 240 E indoor & outdoor.
- Garmin GPS map 720s
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.