|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Southampton, Hampshire, Royaume-Uni|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||13.94 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||11.61 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.52 m|
|Type de quille||enums.keel-type.kt-full|
|Poids à sec||32000 livres|
|Hauteur sous barrot||1.96 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Architecte||Bob Johnson, N.A. & The IP Design Team|
|Réservoirs de carburant||133.23 gal (UK)|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||216.5 gal (UK)|
|Forme de la coque||Monocoque|
|Garantie de la coque||Aucun|
Just back on the market and in lovely condition throughout, this Island Packet 440 combines serious Island Packet build quality with great comfort, easy short handed sailing and great sea keeping, the hallmark of every Island Packet yacht along with classic good looks. Cutter rig with self tacking staysail. This long keel world cruiser is built for long distance, blue water cruising with a very safe and stable outlook as a number one priority. Electric winches, generator and bow thruster.
Two very conscientious and proud previous owners. The current owner is looking to a gradual change of leisure life style so prepared to consider a part exchange for a trailer sailer, motor boat or motor home.
Berthed on the Beaulieu River at Bucklers Hard, Seraph is nicely set up for European and long distance cruising. Mainly UK sailed and occasional Med holiday cruising and a couple of annual Round GB trips.
- Boat Name: SERAPH
- Year: 2008
- Builder: Island Packet
- Designer: Bob Johnson
- Engine: Yanmar 4JH4-TBE 75hp
- Location: Beaulieu River
- LOA: 45 ft 9 in / 13.99m
- LWL: 38 ft 1 in / 11.61m
- Beam: 14 ft 4 in / 4.38m
- Draft: 5 ft 0 in / 1.52m
- Bridge clearance: 62ft
- Ballast: 5.4t
- Displ: 14.5t
- Yanmar 4JH4-TBE 75hp
- Engine hrs: 583
- Direct drive
- 3-blade bronze propeller
- Cruising speed: 6.5knots
- Max speed: 8 knots
- Displ. type: Dry load
- Fuel capacity: 159 gals
- Water capacity: 260 gals
- Holding tank: 55 gals
- Bow thruster
- Electric windlass
- 12v electric circuit
- Numerous chrome-plated cabin sidelights with individual dimmer. Overhead lights with remote dimmer switches.
- Standing rigging recently overhauled
- Running rigging continuously replaced as necessary
- Aft cockpit design
- Geared rack and pinion steering system proven through millions of miles of all types of cruising, providing sensitive and responsive control with rugged reliability and a minimum of maintenance
- 13 x opening ports w/screens, polished stainless steel, safety glass, 8 x deck hatches with OceanAir screens and shades
- Dorade style vents with screens and plugs
- The interior layout of the 440 makes it perfect for the couple that wants comfortable cruising with excellent family or guest accommodation. Both cabins feature island berths so neither wake the other when getting out of bed. A long list of other interior amenities put this yacht in a class by itself
- Select teak hardwoods and veneers for bulkheads, cabinetry and trim. Louvered cabin and locker doors, extensive radius corner detailing, cedar lined lockers and drawers
- Main saloon with full length settees, ergonomically shaped multi-density cushions covered in Buff UltraLeather upholstery, large storage areas behind and under both settees
- Starboard settee converts to double berth. Cedar lined hanging locker with extra height rods outboard, shelf above
- Large drop leaf table folds against bulkhead rack (with bottle stowage) for open saloon. Chart stowage drawer under starboard settee
- 3 x overhead hatches, numerous opening ports, 2 x deck vents and overhead handrails
- Varnished V-groove, individual plank, solid teak and oak sole
- L-shaped galley with cooker and fridge
- Navigation station
- Two heads compartments
- Forward stateroom with privacy doors to saloon and forward heads compartment
- Large offset double island berth with teak shelf outboard, storage lockers and cedar lined drawers beneath
- Separate shower compartments in both heads
Seraph is a beautiful boat, definitely worth viewing if you are looking for a really sensible cruising yacht or blue water ocean going yacht that will keep you safe and sound wherever in the world you want to go. The long keel and nicely balanced rig combines to provide superior sea-keeping and great sailing qualities. She just plugs along steadily wherever she's pointed, no matter what the weather. Just the job for living that dream, staying healthy and safely getting away from all the hassle of life and global restrictions.
Built for Americans, so lots of space below decks and spacious, separate shower stalls and heads.
The standing rigging has recently been overhauled and the running rigging continuously replaced as necessary.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
It is not guaranteed that the safety gear listed on the specification comes within the manufacturer's safety guidelines i.e. expiry dates and servicing and is therefore sold as is.