|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||18.9 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||15.29 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||2.5 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||2.49 m|
|Type de quille||enums.keel-type.kt-bulb|
|Déplacement (Lège)||33000 kg|
|Poids à sec||33000 kg|
|Surface de voilure||2358 ft²|
|Surface de voile avant||1318 ft²|
|Surface de grand-voile||1040 ft²|
|Hauteur libre max. sous ponts||26.39 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Perkins Sabre|
|Modèle de moteur||MAR-1006TA|
|Année du moteur||2007|
|Type d'entraînement||Prise directe|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Bronze|
|Fabricant||Hallberg-Rassy Varvs AB|
|Réservoirs de carburant||3 x 2410 litres (Acier inoxydable)|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||2 x 1137 litres (Acier inoxydable)|
|Forme de la coque||Monocoque|
|Capacité radeau de survie||6|
|Garantie de la coque||Aucun|
ELEANDA's current owner commissioned her build with Hallberg-Rassy. He is an experienced sailor and was involved in the process and specification from an early stage. Since 2009, ELEANDA has benefited from the attention of a professional skipper to attend to her daily needs during the cruising season, she has cruised northern Europe and the Mediterranean with one season in the Caribbean. ELEANDA is a family yacht, enjoyed extensively during the cruising season but properly winterised, out of commission, in all off-season periods.
ELEANDA was fitted out with an extensive inventory by Hallberg-Rassy but she has been subject to continual refit and renewal though out her life to keep her running safely and reliably. she will be sold as a completely Turn-Key yacht including all safety gear, cruising equipment, extensive spares catalogue and full fuel tanks!
ELEANDA is a beautifully presented yacht, her condition belies her age and cruising history, she is an opportunity to own a renowned ocean passage making yacht in a ready to sail away condition.
- Moulded using a hand lay-up method with woven rovings, isophtalic polyester and isophtalic gelcoat, The hull is insulated from 20 cm under the waterline up with Divinycell PVC foam core.
- There is a decorative blue stripe in the Gelcoat above a moulded rubbing strake with a stainless profile on top.
- The underwater hull is treated with two coats of epoxy primer before antifouling from new.
- Built-in longitudinal and athwartships stiffening matrix over a deep keel trough forming the sump of the bilge.
- There is a removable bung in the sump to allow draining and airing the bilges when the yacht is stored ashore.
- Lead ballast keel bolted to the moulded stub with 14 M36 stainless steel keel bolts.
- Keel bolts are accessible without moving the tanks making the deep bilge easily accessed.
- The rudder is moulded GRP on a 100mm stainless steel rudder stock.
- Heavy cast bronze rudder fittings and roller bearings retain the rudder in a substantial, partial skeg.
- The deck is also moulded using a hand lay-up method, GRP-sandwich construction, Divinycell PVC foam core for strength and insulation.
- Blue decorative stripe around the cockpit.
- Hull and deck completely joined by overlapping GRP-laminate.
- Deck, coach roof, handrails and seats are all solid teak.
- 15 windows, 14 of them opening, eight deck hatches and seven Dorade-vents.
- The deck is provided with scuppers, which drain under the waterline to keep the hull clean.
SUPERSTRUCTURE & DECK FITTINGS
- Stemhead fitted with two anchor rollers.
- Extra strong pulpit and pushpit 30 mm diameter of open type.
- LED Anchor light and LED international navigation lights including LED masthead light spreader lights.
- Double life lines on eight pairs of stainless stanchions, total height 72 cm.
- Gates amidships P and SB side.Mooring cleats 40 cm forward and aft.30 cm amidships.
- Floating Genoa track car, adjustable from the cockpit.
- Cutter stay with car and double foot blocks from Lewmar.
- Mainsheet 1:4, sheeted on a track with a Lewmar 50 CEST electric winch.
- Primary winches: Two Lewmar 77 CEST electric. Secondary winches two Lewmar 58 CEST electric.
- Hardtop with toughened glass windows in aluminium frames and opening centre window.
- Chainplates, stern bathing ladder, side bathing ladder and other fittings are made from stainless steel.
- Stemhead fitted with two anchor rollers.
- Lewmar V5 2,000W Electric stainless steel anchor windlass with remote control.
- 45kg Delta anchor with 100m 13mm stainless steel chain.
- Extra strong pulpit and pushpit 30mm diameter of open type.
- Anchor light and international navigation lights and spreader lights.
- Double life lines on eight pairs of 30mm stainless stanchions, total height 72cm.
- Gates amidships P and SB.
- 2 x pairs of 40cm Mooring cleats 2 forward and 2 aft.
- 2 x pairs of 30cm mooring cleats amidships 2 port and 2 stbd.
- Floating Genoa track car, adjustable from the cockpit.
- Cutter stay with car and double roller bearing foot blocks from Lewmar.
- Mainsheet 1:4, sheeted on a track.
- 2 x Lewmar 77 CEST electric Primary winches.
- 2 x Lewmar 58 CEST electric. Secondary winches.
- 1 x Lewmar 50 CEST electric Mainsheet winch.
- Hardtop with toughened glass in aluminium frames and opening centre window.
- Chainplates, Stern & side bathing ladder and other fittings made from stainless steel.
- Glass fibre moulded deck laid with solid teak in a black caulking compound throughout.
- The teak deck is 10mm thick and vacuum glued with no mechanical fastenings.
- Solid teak cappings to the bulwarks and solid teak handrails and pushpit seats.
- Simpson S225 tall stainless steel electric davits.
- Excellent protection under the Hardtop with easy access to the helm.
- Cockpit seats and sole in laid teak.
- Raymarine navigation instruments over the companionway sliding hatch.
- Wheel steering with a hide-covered wheel.
- Cardan link steering system.
- Single lever engine control incorporating the bow thruster buttons, compass, engine instrument panel and more in easy reach of the helmsman.
- The pedestal has been refitted with new instrument panels with custom etching to accommodate the latest navigation updates.
- All push button sail controls for single handed sail management are available at the pedestal.
- The main, Genoa and Staysail area can be set, reefed and furled away from the helm position.
- A high gloss varnished folding teak table is fitted on the pedestal.
- Forward a drained locker for anchor chain and space for fenders.
- Aft a huge lazarette locker with approximately 3400ltrs volume, accessible through two hatches in the aft deck.
- Separate gas locker with two 7kg aluminium gas bottles.
- ELEANDA will be sold with adequate mooring lines and fenders.
- Interior joinery in selected mahogany treated with a satin varnish finish.
- Soft-closing drawers.
- Lockers with invisible, stainless steel hinges.
- The varnished sole is teak with holly inlays recently replaced fitted carpets throughout.
- Curtains throughout.
- White ceiling accentuated with fore and aft teak inlays.
- The floor is the same level throughout the boat.
- Seagoing layout with white Corian worktops including custom machined draining board and tall fiddles/handholds.
- Deep, double stainless steel sinks.
- Two well-insulated cold boxes one with top access and a broad range thermostat which can be used as fridge or freezer, one extra large custom fridge with both top access and front opening stainless steel door, with 24v DC electric water-cooled compressors with thru hull coolers.
- Pressure water, hot and cold with twin pumps, pressure vessels and carbon filters.
- ample drawers, separate locker for china and glass, plus stowage for pots and pans.
- Galley window, opening to the cockpit.
- Gimballed Force 10 gas cooker with three burner hob, oven and grill, Nerius 2 sensor gas alarm.
- Gas cooking is complemented by a twin AEG ceramic hob and a stainless steel AEG combination oven, microwave and grill.
Saloon and chart table
- Generous saloon for all crew and guests.
- Headroom 2.04m.
- U shaped settee to port with fixed saloon table and twin settee on the centreline.
- Two comfortable armchairs to starboard.
- All upholstery in the saloon is finished in cream/sand coloured Alcantara with fitted crew covers which remain in place during the cruising season.
- All space behind, above and under sofas fitted out with lockers and custom stowage.
- Large chart table incorporating ready to use chart stowage with drawers beneath.
- Navigation and communication systems at the chart table.
- Comfortable double seat with heeling support, lockers and shelves for instruments and pilot books.
- Electrical panel with labeled trip switches.
- All electrical controls centred in this area.
Head & Shower compartment
- Waterproof and easily cleaned toilet compartments in white Formica with custom machined Corian shower trays pumped overboard.
- Perspex shower screens, Fresh water flush electric toilets with holding tanks for black water.
- Corian washbasins with hot and cold water faucets.
- A large mirror and good lighting.
- Stowage above and below washbasins.
- Full-size Miele condensing washer dryer in the aft heads
- Great effort is made for good ventilation.
- 15 tailor-made Lewmar Ocean windows, of which 14 open, 8 Lewmar deck hatches,.
- Fixed ventilation to all cabins through Dorade or Electrolux vents.
- All interior lockers ave ventilation front and back and the bunk boards are drilled for ventilation under soft furnishings.
Ahead of Saloon
- To port, there is a generous double cabin with en-suite head/shower compartment, hanging locker and various higher-level lockers and shelves.
- Bulkhead-mounted TV and access to radio/DVD player.
- Spacious twin bunks to starboard make the best use of space and good sea berths.
- Ahead, accessed through the fwd head/shower compartment, is a traditional "V" berth cabin with ample higher level lockers and shelves, sail stowage beneath berth and access to the foredeck through a large Lewmar Atlantic deck hatch.
- All berths have lee cloths.
Aft of Saloon
- The master cabin has a king-size double berth on the centreline with settees either side and a dressing table to starboard.
- Ensuite head/shower compartment.
- Two large hanging lockers and chart stowage suitable for a world catalog of Admiralty charts.
- The cabin is well served with smaller lockers and shelves, bulkhead-mounted TV and radio//CD player, three opening portlights and large opening deck hatch.
Rig and Sails
- Sloop rig, with hydraulic in mast furling, hydraulic furling headstay and hydraulic furling inner forestay.
- Hydraulic power pack replaced 2011, both electric pump motors replaced 2019.
- 3 spreaders, with diamond stays transferring the inner forestay loads to the backstay and additional support from running backstays.
- All spars are silver anodised and built by Seldén Mast AB, Sweden.
- Rod rig and turnbuckles from NAVTEC. Selden Hydraulic outhaul.
- Hydraulic backstay tensioner and hydraulic vang with remote panel in the cockpit from Holmatro, vang replaced in 2017.
- Two deck lights on the lower spreaders.
- Carbon fibre reaching pole mounted on a track on the front of the mast.
- Signal halyards to lower spreaders and masthead.
- Deck stepped mast on solid mast support integrated with the main bulkhead.
Main - ELVSTROM Fat Furl fully battened in EPEX clothDOYLE 11,040sqft 2014.
Genoa - ELVSTROM, EPEX cloth 1,318 sqft 2014.
Staysail - ELVSTROM Tri-optimal DCS cloth 560sqft furling 2007
Spinnaker - ELVSTROM Furling cruising Chute Code 0 2,475sqft 2007
Spinnaker - JECKELLS Triradial Spinnaker 2,045sqft from previous yacht 1998
Sail bags and boat covers/screens
Engine and Machinery
- Perkins Sabre MAR-1006TA, type 5523/2500, 6 cylinders, turbocharged, after-cooled marine diesel engine, Propeller shaft output 225hp, at 2,500 rpm,
Mastervolt 24v, 150A alternator replaced 2019, with Alpha Pro intelligent regulator,
12v alternator replaced 2019.
- ZF Gear Box, Gori overdrive feathering propeller, Ambassador 3 blade rope cutter.Electric oil change pump.
- 2 speed, 3 bladed, Gori propeller. 2nd Gori and fixed blade prop carried as spare.
SLEIPNER 48volt 20hp, bow thruster Model SP285Tci
Fuel and freshwater
- Fuel: 2,410ltrs in three stainless steel tanks.
- Freshwater: 1,137ltrs, in two stainless steel tanks.
- All tanks under the floor in the saloon.
- Active charcoal filter and double pumps for the freshwater system.
- Pressure water hot and cold at all faucets.
- 2 Hot water cylinders both with 240v immersion heaters.
- Seagull drinking water filter on Galley cold water supply installed 2016.
- ENWA MT5500 SSH 230v Water Maker, (200ltrs/hr nominal).
- New membranes fitted 2012
- Mastervolt Whisper 12 Ultra Diesel Generator, New Starter motor 2019.
- Mastervolt 5kVA Inverter, new 2013. Mastervolt 500w Inverter. New 2013.
- 2 x Mastervolt Battery Chargers, 24v/100 amp each New 2013.
- 24v service bank of 16 x LUMINOR AGM LDC 6v @ 240A/h. Total 960A/hr New 2019
- 12v service bank of 2 x LUMINOR AGM LDC 6v @ 240A/h. Total 240A/hr New 2019
- 12v Engine start bank Varta 640-400-080 12v AGM Battery New 2012
- Mastervolt 6kW isolation transformer, 110/220v to 220v
- Two 5kW Webasto Airtop blown air diesel heaters.
- The output of the heaters is variable and each controlled by a thermostat.
- The heaters work independently of each other.
- CLIMMA chilled water, air conditioning system with 3 240v compressors and 5 air handlers and individually controlled throughout the yacht.
Navigation and Communication
The following Navigation and communication equipment installed 2013/4:
- VHF Radiotelephone - Raymarine 240E DSC class D, 2nd handset in cockpit E42002, with combined hailer/foghorn.
- Raymarine ST70+ Max, 3 in cockpit, 1 at chart table, 1 in aft cabin and 1 in bow cabin.
- Raymarine i50 analog wind in the cockpit.
- Raymarine MOB button mounted on pedestal.
- Raymarine Autopilot 1- Evo 1 with ACU 400 and linear drives on the rudder stock.
- Raymarine Autopilot 2- Evo 1 with ACU 400 and rotary Mamba Drive on steering.
- Raymarine P70s Autopilot controls x 2.
- Raymarine Smart controller, all software updated September 2019.
- Furuno GP32 GPS.
- Furuno AIS, Tx/Rx FA-150.
- Furuno NX300/D Navtex.
- MeteoMan electronic barometer.
- Thrane and Thrane Sailor 150w SSB radio, Model 406360A TT-6360A.
- Thrane & Thrane 500 Fleet Broadband Satellite Phone.
- Nobeltec Insite Radar 2 (IR2),4kW with a 25” scanner.
- 2 x Vasari MPC425NV Computers with 240Gb SSDs.
- Windows 7 Home Premium installed and 2 USB DVD drives.
- Bluetooth Logitec Keyboard & tracker-ball mouse 2010.
- 2 Nauticomp waterproof mouse 2007.
- Philips 19” flat screen monitor mounted at chart table 2016.
- Nauticomp Signature Series II waterproof daylight screen mounted under hardtop 2016.
- Nauticomp Signature Series II waterproof daylight screen mounted on pedestal 2016.
- APC Power Saving Back-UPS 550, 230v, 330W, 550VA, new battery Apr 2019.
- Livewire Access Controller FB10, for internet access control.
- GlobsurferIII+ 3/4G data modem.
- EchoPilot Platinum black box, Forward Looking Sounder.
- 2 x Standard Horizon hand-held VHF Marine Transceivers, model HX370E, 2007.
- 2 x Ni-MH battery packs FNB-83, 7.2v, 1.4 A/h for hand held VHFs 2014.
- E85001, NMEA/RS232 Interface for ST270.
- DSC Pacific Antenna with filters, new July 2009., new electronic filters 2014
- Yachtspot Wifi System with 4G interface.
- Wifi antenna and LMR400 cable assembly.
- D-Link Wireless Access Point.
- Linksys 16 port network switch.
- 2 Moxa 4 port serial servers.
- 2 D-link 7 port USB hubs.
- Echomax Active-XS Dual Band Radar Target Enhancer, new 2014.
- Tri-Lens passive radar reflector.
- 2 x Alpine Radio/DVDs model 9861 with remotes, Headphone sockets, iPOD bases.
- Fusion MS700 Radio/DVD in Saloon, new 2014.
- Flat-screen TV, connected to Alpine DVD player in Double cabin fwd.
- Flat-screen TV connected to Alpine DVD player in aft cabin.
- Flat-screen TV in saloon, model LG31C1RB, New 2017 Connected to Fusion MS700.
Please Note: All safety equipment included in this sale is serviced annually but the vendor can not offer any guarantees. It is a new owner's responsibility to ensure that the equipment is specified and serviced in accordance with their intended use of the vessel.
- Jon-buoy recovery raft with remote release switch on pedestal and release pack 2018.
- Bladder replaced 2011 Inflatable Dan-buoy with light, new September 2011
- Horseshoe life-buoy with Jotron 4F strobe light
- Charter 6C Low Profile, 6 person Life raft, ISO9650-1A new 2016, 1st service 2019, next due 2021.
- ACR Globalfix 406 EPIRB, model RLB-35 CAT II
- 5 Crewsaver 150N Lifejackets, with thigh straps standard Auto, new 2010 serviced 2019
- 3 Kannad Marine, Safe Link R10, personal AIS locator beacons, new September 2011
Transworld Yachts offers the details of vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of any vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.