|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe non payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||17.8 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||15 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||2.1 m|
|Type de quille||enums.keel-type.kt-bulb|
|Poids à sec||22054.97 kg|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||YANMAR|
|Modèle de moteur||4LHA-HTE|
|Année du moteur||2007|
|Type d'entraînement||Transmission Sail Drive|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Bronze|
|Architecte||Farr Yacht Design|
|Réservoirs de carburant||480.05 litres|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||1000.11 litres|
|Forme de la coque||Monocoque|
|Garantie de la coque||Aucun|
TYPE: BENETEAU 57
YEAR OF BUILT/LAUNCHED: 2007
COUNTRY BUILT: FRANCE
HULL MATERIAL: GRP
LENGTH IN FEET: 57
LENGTH IN METERS: 17.60
CABINS: 5+SALOON + For Crew
WC/SHOWER: 5/4 + For Crew + Cockpit Shower
ENGINE TYPE: YANMAR 4LHA-HTP
HP/COOLING SYSTEM: 160 HP
LAST OVERHAUL: Serviced by Yanmar Authorized Team (the same since new)
POWER TRANSM/SPEED: SHAFT/10 Knots/ 3 blades Fixed propeller
ONAN 7.5 KVA/ Shore power + Battery Charger/ Inverter/ Alternator
- Fully batten main sail (of 2015)
- Zip pack and lazy jacks (of 2019)
- Furling Genoa (electrically operated) of 2015.
- Rigid boomvang.
- Electric Winch on the coatchroof
REFRIGERATORS: Electric Fridge+ Freezer + Electric Fridge in the cockpit table
BATTERIES: 4 X 140Ah+ 4 X 100 Ah (all of 2016 and newer)
HOT WATER: Yes (engine+ 220V)
PUMPS: Electric X 4 + Manual + Electric Toilets (3)
WINDLASS: LEWMAR 1500 W (operated from the cockpit also)
Gas stove (4 burners)+ Oven+Grill, Microwave, Dishwasher
AIR CONDITION/HEATING: Fully air-conditioned (CRUSAIR, 36000 BTU) reverse cycle.
DEPTH SOUNDER: Raymarine i70 (of 2015)
LOG: Raymarine i70 (of 2015)
WIND INDICATOR: Raymarine i70 (of 2015)
AUTOPILOT: Raymarine P70s (of 2015)
GPS: GPS+ Plotter (Raymarine Touch screen 9" at cockpit)
COMMUNICATION: VHF (Raymarine Ray 215E- DSC)
LIFE RAFT: For 10 Person (inspected annually)
TENDER: 3.00 m (hard bottom, very good)
OUTBOARD: YAMAHA 4 Hp (4 stroke)+ Manual Crane at stern
FUEL: 500 L
WATER: 1000 L+ WATERMAKER (TECNICOMAR 140 lits/hour of 2019)
- TEAK DECKS (10 mm, solid teak with SIS 440 rubber, laid on deck installed in 2019),
- Bow Truster (MAX POWER),
- Electro- Hydraulic Swimming Platform
- 2 Anchors (bow anchor DELTA with 100 m chain+ Kedge anchor with chain and rope)
- Hydraulic Gangway (st. steel- teak)
- Full safety equipment (EPIRB included)
- Cockpit table/ cockpit cushions
- CD player (speakers inside +2 in the cockpit)
- TV-DVD (TV antenna)
- 220 V sockets in saloon, galley and cabins
- Cockpit cushions (new in 2019)
- Holding tanks (3)
- LED lights
- Fire extinguishers , Harnesses, Life jackets , Box of flares , First aid kit , Fog horn, Binoculars.
- Horseshoe lifebuoy , Swimming ladder, Floating light , Emergency tiller, Bosun’s chair, radar
reflector , Black ball
- Cockpit compass, Hand bearing compass , Divider , Parallel ruler , Greek Waters Pilot
- Cutlery – Kitchen equipment- Gas bottles (2)
- Winch handles (2), Mooring lines (6), Fenders (10), Tools and spare parts
- Boat manuals
DAMAGES REPORTED: No
OWNER SINCE: NEW
ASKING PRICE: 280000 €
FLAG AND VAT: GREEK, NO VAT PAID
Excellent kept and equipped boat.
Always skippered by professional crew.
AVAILABLE AFTER THE MIDDLE OF OCTOBER
I : 65.62 ft
J : 21.33 ft
P : 62.34 ft
E : 22.54 ft
Working Sail Area : 1808.34 sq ft
Manufacturer Provided Description
Designed to eat up the miles shorthanded, fast, safely and in utmost comfort, the Bénéteau 57 is the fruit of all the experience gathered by Bénéteau and Farr Yacht Design, a pair of winners. For a perfect control of the sail plan whatever the conditions, the running rigging is led back to the central cockpit, protected by a solid hood. As for the high quality equipment from the most renowned manufacturers, it has been chosen to offer long range and self reliability: generator, electric manoeuvre winch, standard bow thruster... An exceptional Yacht for demanding sailors with blue water cruising in mind.
- 53.2 STC HARKEN spinnaker winches
- Spinnaker gear
- 1 46.2 STC HARKEN winch on mast
- 1 halyard
- 1 toping lift
- 2 foreguy 2 sheet
- Aluminium spinnaker pole with rail on mast
- Electrical furling genoa
- Electric genoa winches 66.2 STC HARKEN
- Electrical manoeuvring winch on port side 48.2 STCE HARKEN
- Sails (high quality cloth and finish)
- Roller furling genoa (140 %) with UV protection
- 1 Full batten mainsail with track with slides and 3 reefs
- Self tacking furling staysail
- Manual or electrical furling mast
- Pedestal mounted steering wheel
- Sunbathing cushions
- Cockpit cushions
- Aluminium gangway
- Dockside pressure water connection
- 24 / 220 v 60 l / h water maker
- 33 000 or 40 000 BTU reverse cycle air conditioning
- Heating system
- Ice maker 220 v
- Washer and dryer
- Holding tank
- Steel blue hull
- Electronic pack
- Flat screen LCD TV 15? or 17? + DVD
- Fridge unit in cokpit table
- Electrical davits
- In-boom derrick
- 185 L supplementary diesel tank
- 3rd 24V service battery
- Gori 3-blade propeller
- Rope cutter
- Mosquito screens
- Hi-fi - video: - 15? or 20? LCD TV
- TV aerial
- CD/DVD/MP3 player
- F2 electronics pack: As described in attached information, for column mounted steering
- G2 electronics pack: As described in attached information, for bulkhead mounted steering
- Electronics not included in pack: Supplementary E80 or E120 Raymarine plotter
- Easy AIS pack.
- Cherry stained Douka wood.
- Iroko parquet flooring.
- Padded Ceilings.
- Wood door frames.
- Mattresses and cushions are covered with ?Bayer Dralon? velvet or similar. The upholstery is removable and edged with piping.
- The mattresses are made of double density foam, Bultex and Contact of 120 mm total thickness.
- Slatted bed base in owner?s cabin.
- The seating is triple density foam. The seat backs are double density foam.
- Cabin and salon portholes are curtained with velvet drapes.
- Heads portholes are fitted with roller shades.
- Each deck hatch is also fitted with a roller shade.
- Blinds on panoramic ports above saloon.
- Cabin access through companionway with sliding hatch and wooden retractable hatch boards.
- Curved wooden companionway steps.
- Hanging wet locker to port..
- Chart table and salon to starboard.
- Dinette table and settee chairs on port side.
- Opening ?Atlantic? portholes on the coachroof and ?Ocean? deck hatches.
- Panoramic porthole above saloon with integrated blinds.
- Halogen overhead lighting.
- Courtesy lights.
- Lockers alongside hull and storage under the settees.
- Rounded, removable woodwork hides the keel-stepped mast.
- 2.10 m Headroom (2.15 m in companionway / 2.00 m in forward saloon).
- 2 plexiglass lights.
- Curved navigator?s wooden seat with storage locker beneath faces forward to the chart table.
- Storage in the chart table.
- Drawer with tool set..
- Room to mount electronics. 110 / 220 V outlet.
- Halogen overhead lighting.
- 2.05 m Headroom.
- Curved seating along the hull side.
- Storage lockers.
- 110 / 220 V outlet.
- 2 moveable chairs (stored in crew cabin locker).
- 2 fixed seats to starboard.
- 2.05 m Headroom.
- Opening ?Atlantic? portholes on the coachroof and ?Ocean? deck hatches and cowls.
- Halogen overhead lighting and 2 reading lights at the head of each berth.
- Double berth.
- Drawers under the berth.
- Hanging locker and shelves alongside the hull.
- 110 / 220 V outlet.
- 1.95 m Headroom.
- 1 plexiglass light.
- 2 Opening ?Atlantic? portholes on the coachroof.
- 1single berth (2nd superposed as an option).
- 2 Drawers under the berth.
- Halogen overhead lighting and reading light at the head of the berth.
- Locker for saloon moveable chairs.
- Shelves alongside the hull.
- 110 / 220 V outlet.
- 1.92 m Headroom.
- Optional workshop / laundry or office instead of a crew cabin.
- 1 plexiglass light
- 12 V and 110 / 220 V electrical circuits, with numbered and colour coded wiring.
- Ducting for standard and optional cabling.
- 1 alternator 12 V ? 80 A / Yanmar.
- 1 alternator 24 V ? 55 A / Yanmar.
- 1 Battery charger 20 Amp 12 v.
- 1 Battery charger 40 Amp 24 v.
- Charge divider / isolator120 Amp.
- Main battery switches
- 1 x 12 V-140 AMP battery for motor-starting
- Service battery bank: 2 x 24 V-140 AMP batteries
- 12 V electrical control panel, with 25 thermal breakers, panel lighting, cigar lighter, voltmeter, amp?re-meter, battery test, water gauges
- Stereo / CD/MP3
- Electronics24 v electric equipment
- Electric windlass
- Electric winches
- Bow thruster
- Navigation lights
- Refrigeration unit
- 110 / 220 V dockside connection, protected with differential breaker and distribution system.
- 110 / 220 v electrical control panel
- Interior outlets : 1 in each cabin, 1 at chart table, 2 in galley, 2 in salon.
- 42 liter Raritan water-heater (on engine too).
- 2 Batteries chargers.
- Dish washer.
- 2 Opening ?Atlantic? portholes on the coachroof, 1 opening ?Atlantic? porthole on the cockpit and 1 fixed hull porthole.
- Double rectangular s/s sinks.
- 4 burner stove with oven, mounted on gimbals.
- Electric overhead exhaust fan over the stove.
- 130 l s/s refrigerator with front access s/s door.
- 100 l GRP refrigeration with holding plate and top access.
- 220 v Microwave.
- 220 v Dish washer.
- 1.92 m Headroom.
- Yanmar 4LHA-HTP 160cv, diesel engine, 4 cylinders, 4 stroke, direct injection and supercharged, mechanical reverse KM5A.
- Engine chassis integrated with inner hull grid.
- 1 alternator 12 V : 80 A / Yanmar.
- 1 alternator 24 V : 55 A / Yanmar.
- Stainless steel 40 mm diameter propeller shaft with GRP protection moulding into hull.
- 3 MAX PROP propeller.
- 1 x 12 V 140 AMP engine starting battery.
- Engine access from removable deck hatch, interior door, lifting companionway.
- Optional folding propeller.
- Engine instrument panel in front of helm station under windscreen.
- Panel-light, starting key, tachometer, hour-meter, oil-gauge, temperature indicator, temperature alarm, oil-pressure and fuel gauge
- Control for throttle and shift on bulkhead.
- Engine compartment located under the central cockpit.
- Companionway stairs mounted on hinges and held by hydraulic jacks when raised.
- Easy access to the engine compartment accessible via walkways and removable cockpit floor.
- Engine compartment insulated with 40 mm fire retardant foam.
- Location for engine, generator, battery charger 40 amp.
- Space for options : desalinator, heater.
- Teak capped bulwarks.
- Teak laid side / decks.
- Moulded non-skid on the coach roof.
- Teak toe rails and rounded return flange hull-to-deck joint.
- Self-draining anchor locker with electric windlass on deck.
- Foredeck sail storage locker, accessible through a large deck hatch.
- Cockpit windscreen.
- Self-draining cockpit.
- Teak slatted removable cockpit floor giving access to the engine room.
- Teak inlaid cockpit seats.
- Teak table in center cockpit with icebox.
- Leather covered steering wheel, diameter 800 mm. Compass on binnacle.
- Engine instrument panel in front of helm station.
- Engine control on bulkhead.
- Storage locker under aft cockpit seat.
- 2 rope storage lockers in cockpit..
- 2 side lockers to port and starboard.
- 2 Storage lockers beneath the aft platform.
- Hydraulic inlaid teak folding boarding platform (patented) with remote control.
- Storage lockers for life raft under boarding platform steps.
- Stainless steel swim ladder with wooden steps.
- Shower in opening transom : hot and cold water.
- Compass at helm station
- Nav pack (option) : Navigation console with GPS, colour chartplotter, radar and VHF
- Hull : solid GRP laminate with balsa rib band
- Structural hull liner bonded and laminated to hull
- Deck : Balsa sandwich for rigidity, weight saving, thermal and sound insulation
- Hull and deck in white gel coat
- Stainless steel rubbing strake on hull sides
- Standard lead keel : deep draft 2.60 m, weight 6 900 kg
- Option lead keel : shoal draft 2.10 m, weight 7 500 kg
- Spade rudder with composite-glass and stainless steel bearings
- Hydraulic steering mounted on forward port bulkhead
- Leather sheathed steering wheel (? 800)
- Bow thruster (? 185 24 V / 125 kg) with remote control at helm station
- Optional pedestal steering wheel
- Emergency tiller
- Hydraulic pump for autopilot (option)
- Option : Pedestal mounted steering wheel
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.