|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Westbrook, Connecticut, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||12.98 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||11.28 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||2.69 m|
|Type de quille||enums.keel-type.kt-bulb|
|Déplacement (Lège)||15982 livres|
|Fabricant||Oy Nautor Ab|
|Réservoirs de carburant||36.9 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||84.5 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Monocoque|
In 2006, the ClubSwan 42 was adopted by the New York Yacht Club to be the clubs' one design class race boat. It was the sailboat that was used to help initiate the now well established and incredibly successful Invitational Regatta held every other year in the waters off Newport, Rhode Island. CONSPIRACY is hull #001 of this most popular ClubSwan 42 and she was originally owned by two of the commodores of the NYYC. CONSPIRACY is now under her second owner who has raced her lightly and locally over the past few years. This present owner has continued to maintain his 42 in top condition including a new, never used, main and jib. The ClubSwan class remains very active in Europe.
Infusion molded E-glass / vinylester laminate with carbon reinforcements in
Sandwich with closed cell foam cored hull, with higher density foam in
bottom and slamming areas.
Fiber reinforcements are multiaxial and unidirectional.
Structural bulkheads are of veneered sandwich construction or marine grade
Watertight bulkhead at bow, drained fore peak.
Bottom stiffeners reinforced with unidirectional carbon and multiaxial glassfibre in selected areas.
GRP engine beds.
Stainless chainplate deck fittings.
Awlgrip blue painted topsides.
White single sheer stripe.
Double white waterline stripe.
T-keel, steel fin with Antimony alloyed lead bulb and with upper flange recessed into hull. The fin is bolted to hull with high tensile steel bolts.
Foam filled rudder blade of GRP from female mold.
An aluminium quadrant, wire steering with chain and sprocket.
The rudder bearings are self-aligning.
Roller bearing sheaves.
Twin composite pedestal integrated with cockpit sole.
There are twin aluminium wheels, diameter 0.95 m.
A lightweight aluminium emergency tiller.
Racing bottom paint.
- Infusion molded E-glass vinylester laminate sandwich deck with glass skins and closed cell foam core.
- High density core or compact laminate under winches and deck hardware as appropriate.
- Teak overlay on the cockpit seats only.
- Single cockpit with companionway forward
- Two tone gray color gelcoat with molded in non-skid.
- Racing companionway sprayhood
- Removable anchor roller
- Hot and cold water deck shower
- Winches are all Harken aluminium alloy
- Primary sheet winches B60.3STA
- Mainsheet winches B53.2STA
- 1 x Cabin top winch B44.2STA
- 1 x electric Cabin top winch Performa #46 2STA
- Harken aluminium jib sheet tracks with purchase adjuster system
- Harken aluminium main sheet track
- Harken halyard lead blocks
- Single-line jib inhauler system
- Spinlock clutches
- Upgraded furler clutch
- Double tack fitting
- Bowsprit and furler controls lead aft under deck
- Pad eye both sides for outboard sheeting
- Crossover sheave for halyards on both sides
- Halyards and reef lines are lead aft to the cockpit below deck
- Second set of cockpit turning blocks
- The pushpit, pulpit and stanchions are of stainless steel.
- The life lines are 600 mm high, with lower life lines at minimum ISAF/ORC height.
- There is one pair of removable mooring cleats at bow.
- Built-in GRP foot chocks for helmsman/tactician and mainsheet trimmer and built-in GRP foot chocks at center line in cockpit.
- Additioanl larger fitted foot chocks for the helmsman, mainsail and jib trimmer
- There is a boarding ladder aft and a flagpole holder on stern.
- Mast collar with rubber.
- The grab rails are on each side of coach roof and companionway.
- Headstay attachment on stemhead below deck for Reckmann furler.
- Two folding pad-eyes for harness attachment in cockpit.
- Safety lines attachment to pulpit and pushpit base.
- ISAF/ORC regulation toe rails (30 mm high) moulded in on the foredeck.
- GRP mouldings and vents
- Deck stowage on foredeck and in lazarette
- Lockers for storage in cockpit coamings on both sides
- Locker for storage in port side aft coaming
- Life raft stowage on deck at companionway (GRP cover)
- Forepeak stowage hatch
- One foredeck hatch Lewmar size 60
- One saloon overhead hatch Lewmar size 44
- One ventilation hatch in head Lewmar size 03
- Four fixed coaming windows
- Two openable size 1 coaming portholes - in aft, galley and navigation area
- Four openable size 1 coaming portholes in cockpit for aft cabins
- One hatch to lazarette
- Main companionway sliding hatch garage flush with coach roof.
- The main companionway consists of removable plexiglass drop boards.
Sleeps 6 in 3 separate sleeping cabins plus 4 more in the saloon for a total of 10.
Interior finish, teak with satin white GRP/canvas lining.
Plywood floorboards covered with bamboo veneer locked down with Velcro.
Overhead liner GRP moulding, bonded in place.
Removable vinyl cover panels will provide access to deck hardware.
Foam mattresses over Scandi-Flex battens.
Curtains for side windows and handrails throughout.
Canvas lee cloths for lower saloon and aft cabin berths.
Double berth with stowage under.
Removable support structure for racing.
Reading lights above the berth.
Locker with shelves and doors.
Shelves on hull sides.
There are aft cabins on port and starboard side (mirror image).
Stowage under berth.
Shelf on hull side.
Hanging locker in starboard side cabin, locker with shelves in port side cabin
Folding leaf table.
Blue racing covers for bunks and table.
Racing covers for floor boards. Settee backrests fold up and convert into Pullman berths, storage behind backrests.
Tanks below settees.
Origo 6000, two burner alcohol stove with oven, protected by stainless steel guard.
Stainless steel double sinks with fresh water tap.
Sea water system. Formica counter tops and sink cover.
Drawer and lockers. Isotherm 12/24 volt top loading refrigerator 105 liter gravity drained
Forward facing chart table with seat.
Chart stowage under table top. Chest of drawers.
Split door under nav station. Computer tray.
White GRP interior module with wash basin.
Lockers outboards and doors in teak.
Fresh water fawcet, shower, mirror.
Removable front part of engine box incorporates teak ladder.
Engine control panel recessed in cockpit.
25 mm sound proofing.
PLUMBING and VENTILATION
- Fresh water 320 liters in polyethylene tanks.
- Pressurized hot and cold water.
- Back-up foot pump for fresh water and Oras single lever mixing faucets.
- Flush mounted composite closing sea cocks for all through hull fittings below waterline.
- Jabsco Marine toilet, using sea water for toilet flushing.
- Y-valve in forward head, overboard discharge/holding tank.
- Flexible holding tank 55 liter/ 14.5 US gallons.
- Manual toilet discharging to holding tank.
- Tank emptied by hand pump or deck suction.
- Two manual and one electric bilge pump.
- Engine space air inlet from deck.
- Battery driven refrigeration unit.
- Volvo Penta D2-40 130 S marine diesel 29 kW 40 Hp.
- Propulsion system Saildrive 2.19:1 and 2-blade 17? racing folding propeller.
- 140 liter fuel in two polyethylene tanks.
- Tank level indication for fuel.
- Volvo Penta spares kit
- Volvo Penta tool kit
- B&G Hercules 2000 instruments
- B&G speed/depth/wind/nav display, 1 each either side of the companionway
- B&G display at the nav station
- B&G Hercules auto pilot
- Simrad CX44 radar/chart plotter
- Simrad RS82 VHF radio at nav station
- Shore power 110 V AC system
- 30 Amp shore power cord and inlet
- 110 V outlet at chart table
- 2 x additional 110 volt outlets with GFI.
- Inverter/battery charger
- Bottom of mast, shrouds and stays are grounded to the keel.
- 12 V DC insulated return system for lighting and general service
- Main switchboard 12 V DC outboard of chart table
- Service battery of AGM type 12 V 2 x 160 Ah in saloon table base
- 2 x 12 V outlet at chart table.
- 4 x additional 12 volt outlets.
- Starting battery 12 V 50 Ah
- 115 A alternator with an electronic sensor
- Main distribution panel contains 12 V DC gauges and 110 V AC gauges and circuit breakers, lighted.
- Red/green LED lights on pulpit
- White stern LED light on pushpit
- Steam light / deck light on forward side of mast
- Recessed halogen dome lights overhead
- Flexible chart light at navigation station
- Red light above navigation station and in galley
- Hella fans for each bunk.
- Spare LED running lights
SAILS and RIGGING
- Clear coated carbon fiber double spreader fractional rig.
- Windex with light and one coaxial cable.
- Mechanical vang
- Carbon retractable bowsprit in waterproof garage
- All blocks and winches for asymmetrical spinnaker
- Mainsail track for all OD racing.
- Combined mainsail luff groove and track system.
- Black painted aluminium boom and aluminium spreaders swept 20 degrees.
- Single line reefing arrangements for two reefs
- Navtec rod rigging with discontinuous shrouds, Series 500 deck turnbuckles.
- Complete basic race set-up running rigging package.
- 3 x additional jib sheets with "J" locks.
- Spare pair of spinnaker sheets with T8s
- Main sheet double ended
- Two spinnaker halyards at masthead and hounds
- Spare pbo centerline halyard.
- Spare pole control line.
- Flag halyard on starboard spreader
- Recessed Reckmann RS3000-S2 carbon furler with dual groove carbon racing foils.
- Holmatro hydraulic backstay system with two carbon control panels in cockpit.
- Holmatro hydraulic mast jack
- Quantum mainsail (new 2019).
- Quantum jib (new 2019).
- All other sails by built North Sails except where noted
- 2009 3DL mainsail
- 2007 Hood cruising mainsail
- 2009 light jib
- 2007 medium jib
- 2009 heavy jib
- 2009 1A asym spinnaker
- 2008 2A asym spinnaker
- 2010 2A asym spinnaker
- 2008 3A asym spinnaker
- 2008 genoa staysail
- 2008 code zero
- 4 x canvas cockpit line bags
- 10 life jackets
- Flare kit
- First aid kit
- Air horn
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.