|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||14.9 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||13.2 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||2.55 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||2.55 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Volvo Penta|
|Modèle de moteur||D2-75|
|Année du moteur||2005|
|Type d'entraînement||Transmission Sail Drive|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Bronze|
|Fabricant||Cantiere del Pardo|
|Réservoirs de carburant||290 litres|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||460 litres|
|Forme de la coque||Monocoque|
Extensively updated and refitted blue water equipped example of the Judel Vrolijk designed Grand Soleil 50 aft cockpit performance cruising yacht. Presented in great condition inside and out.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Launched in July 2005 and fitted out with a very high cruising specification, NIBANI was purchased by her current owners and further refitted and upgraded ahead of an Atlantic circuit which included an ARC crossing in 2010.
Following her Atlantic crossing, NIBALI has been based in the Mediterranean and has been continuously updated and upgraded over recent seasons.
Her specification highlights are numerous, but particular highlights include:-
- 3-cabin, 2-head owner’s layout
- 2.55m medium draft keel
- Repainted hull topsides
- Teak decks
- Larger 75hp Volvo engine option with saildrive
- Recently replaced stainless steel wire standing rigging
- Upgraded Harken electric winch package
- Fully-battened mainsail with low-friction cars, stackpack and lazyjacks
- Asymmetric spinnakers with carbon bowsprit and furler
- 3-bladed folding prop
- Retractable bowthruster
- Upgraded Sonnenshein battery capacity
- Mastervolt Whisper generator
- Schenker watermaker
- Raymarine instrument package including digital radar & plotters
NIBALI is now offered for sale with RINA renewed in 2018.
Designed by Rolf Vrolijk, and it shares the same heritage of this designer, who has proven his ability to delineate and reaffirm the success of Alinghi in the last two editions of the America’s Cup. Grand Soleil 50’ is a consecration of the design on which it was built, aimed at limiting wave-resistance at sea and at defining significant shape stability in order to achieve the ideal angle of balance and consistently safe and comfortable sailing.
SUCCESSFUL CHOICES - In terms of design solutions, the sail area includes a high-extension spanker and a low-overlap genoa jib, so as to allow for easy and intuitive sailing in all conditions, even with a short crew. The spacious and user-friendly cockpit is designed to suit both cruise and regatta use. The main sheet at the end of the boom ensures the best possible control for regatta use, whilst the halyard runs below deck, the short deckhouse and the garage hood make for a clear, obstacle-free deck, and ensure that all rigging movements can be carried out freely and rapidly.
SEA-AFFINITY. ENOUGH SAID - There is perhaps no greater or more desirable quality in a boat, and yet, when you try Grand Soleil 50’, you will recognise it instantly and naturally. This boat is truly made for the sea, tireless, handling races or cruises, the longer the better, in the heart of the habitat that Grand Soleil 50’ was made for, and where it is truly in its element. Above deck, the double wheelhouse opens out the cockpit and provides for a direct passageway to the transom, where the electrical opening-system facilitates easy and immediate access to the sea.
HIGH-CLASS LIVING - Dimensions and design choices make the Grand Soleil 50’ an extremely agreeable boat, particularly well-suited for hosting guests and families, thanks to its spacious rooms and decks.
SPEED MEETS RELAXATION - Below deck, the sporty life gives way to a cosy and welcoming atmosphere, distinctly elegant and refined, down to the smallest detail, as befits the finest Grand Soleil tradition.
- Our understanding is that the yacht is built to CE Boat Category A-Ocean.
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- GRP hull, deck and superstructure construction
- Stratified unidirectional fibreglass offering a tensile strength of up to 25 kg/mm².
- NPG isophthalic gelcoats, NEOGEL and vinylester resin are applied to the first layers of the hull.
- Bulkheads laminated with 60mm flanges for increased adhesion to GRP
- Hot galvanised steel grid structure for transferance of rigging and keel loads
- Stainless steel chainplates with 27mm rods secured to grid structure
- Topsides repainted white (Dupont) – 2015
- Waterline stripe and cavita line
- Deck construction in GRP with termanto foam core for increased insulation, shear strength and durability
- Side decks, coachroof, cockpit seating and cockpit sole in laid teak with black caulking
Keel & Rudder:
- Hydrodynamically designed 2.55m fin keel with lead bulb
- The keel is bolted onto the metal internal structure so as to distribute the keel load over the broad, and sturdy fibreglass and galvanised steel surface of the entire hull.
- The balanced spade rudder is moulded in fibreglass with internal 300mm stainless steel plates attached to 60mm diameter stainless steel stock.
- Rudder removed, checked rebuilt and stock reinforced - 2010
Engine & gearbox:
- Volvo Penta D2-75, 4-cylinder turbo-charged diesel engine producing 75 HP
- Volvo 150-S saildrive gearbox
- Freshwater engine cooling using raw water inlet and heat exchanger.
- Water-cooled exhaust system in reinforced rubber hose through silencer and appropriate fitting.
- Engine housing lifts on gas struts.
- Lewmar stainless steel single lever throttle/gear control in cockpit
Maintenance & Performance:
- Date of last engine service: Engine removed and overhauled - 2015
Propulsion & Steering:
- Solimar Racer twin steering pedestals with carbon helm wheels
- Wheels recovered in leather - 2016
- Elica S-drive 3-bladed feathering propeller
- MAX Power 12vDC retractable bowthruster with control at helm pedestal
- Solimar emergency steering gear
- 12vDC primary domestic system with 230v AC via shorepower, generator or inverter
- 1x 12vDC 105Ah engine start battery
- 4x 12vDC 85Ah Sonnenschein gel service batteries joined in parallel to supply 240Ah @ 12vDC
- 1x 12vDC generator start battery
Charging / Inverter:
- Quick 12/60 60A automatic battery charger for domestic batteries
- Mastervolt 500w inverter
- Mastervolt Whisper 3.5kw 220vAC generator
- 150A 12vDC Mastervolt secondary high-output alternator on engine
- Marinco 30Amp shorepower supply with ring main and 230v AC sockets in interior
- 12v sockets at chart table and in cockpit
- Circuit breakers with automatic fuses and indicator lamps for all individual circuits.
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- 12vDC pressure system with Par Max pump
- Hot water supplied via engine cooling with calorifier or via 230vAC immersion heater element from shore power in well-insulated hot water tank
- Hot & cold pressurised water to galley, heads and shower in cockpit
- Schenker 60lph watermaker
- Manual bilge pumps
- 12vDC high capacity electric bilge pumps with manual overrides
- 2x 12vDC shower drain pumps
- Gas locker in separate drained compartment in cockpit
- 290 litres diesel capacity
- Analogue Fuel tank level gauge at chart table
- 460 litres fresh water capacity
- Analogue water tank gauge at chart table
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- 2x Raymarine E120 GPS radar chart plotter displays at helms
- Raymarine radar scanner on mast
- Raymarine ST60 wind, speed, depth and graphic repeaters
- Raymarine ST6001+ autopilot with S3 course computer and linear mechanical drive
- Twin steering compasses
At Chart Table:
- Raymarine E120 digital colour GPS chart plotter radar display
- Vesper AIS receiver
- Raymarine Ray24E VHF with DSC
- Second station VHF for cockpit
- Twin stainless steel sinks with single lever mixing tap.
- 2-burner gimballed gas cooker with oven - 2017
- Top-opening fridge with 12vDC compressor
- Front opening fridge
- 12vDC electric Jabsco heads in forward heads - 2015
- Manual Jabsco heads in aft heads compartments
- Heads showers with automatic temperature control and electric pump out
- Stainless steel sinks
- Philips TV with DVD player in saloon
- Sony radio/CD/MP3 player with Bose speakers in saloon and waterproof speakers in cockpit
Summary of Accommodation:
- Aft cockpit layout with up to nine full length berths in three double cabins plus two further saloon settee berth, one of which converts to a double. Forward and aft day heads with showers.
- Marine grade waterproof core, faced with selected teak is used in all bulkheads and major joinery.
- Specially selected solid teak in frames and doors.
- All main bulkheads bonded to hull and deck, using glass fibre and polyester.
- Ceiling, topsides and minor visible hull sides with foam backed vinyl.
- Hull sides, bottom, bilge, etc top-coated throughout the interior.
- Cabin sole board finished in simulated teak and holly spline
- Acrylic stone counters in galley
- Faux leather light upholstery
- Cushions replaced – 2015
- Memory foam mattress in master cabin - 2015
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
- Island double berth
- Twin settees, various storage compartments and hanging locker
- Master cabin en suite heads with shower, wash hand basin and electric heads.
- Double berth to port
- Large draw under berth and storage cupboards at eye level above berth
- Mattress upgraded to fully sprung
- Starboard 2 x wardrobes with dressing table unit, containing 3 x drawers, floor level cupboard and cupboards above
- Large locker in bilge
- Spacious saloon with large dinette and second settee, dinette has the added capability to convert to double berth for extra accommodation.
- Various storage lockers, and light beige cabin upholstery throughout.
- Stainless steel grab handles
- Forward facing chart table, located to starboard with chart storage and navigation electronics centre.
- L shaped galley located to port comprising of gas hob with oven and grill, 2 fridges (original chest and additional upright), stainless steel sink with chrome mixer tap.
- Numerous storage lockers and synthetic stone effect work tops.
- Heads compartment with shower, wash hand basin, sea toilet, storage/vanity unit.
- Equal aft cabins with double berths and lee-cloths
- Hanging lockers with seat.
- Cabinet above bed along hull side.
- Door to main saloon from starboard and port guest cabins.
- Sparcraft aluminium anodised spars
- Keel-stepped mast with 3-sets of swept-back spreaders
- Spars painted white
- Stainless steel wire standing rigging – replaced 2015
- Split backstay with Navtec 3 hydraulic adjuster
- Bamar genoa furler – 2018
- Bamar furler for code sails with cable torsion – 2017
- Carbon bowsprit – 2017
- Carbon fibre symmetric spinnaker pole – deck stowed
- Sparcraft rod-vang
- Harken deck gear
- Fully-battened mainsail system with ball-bearing battencar system on mast-mounted track
- Lazyjacks with stackpack system
- German mainsheet system with Harken full-width mainsheet track in cockpit forward of helms
- Spinnaker track on mast
- Dyneema halyards
- 2x Harken 60.2 STE 2-speed electric self-tailing primary winches
- 2x Harken 53.2 ST 2-speed manual self-tailing spinnaker winches
- 1x Harken 48.2 STE 2-speed electric self-tailing main halyard and control line winch
- 1x Harken 48.2 ST 2-speed manual self-tailing halyard and control line winch
- Andrea Muira fully battened mainsail with two reefs - 2018
- Andrea Muira Contena carbon/Kevlar Maxx Voyager 24 55sqm furling genoa
- Andrea Muira roller-furling Maxikote 300 113sqm tri-radial reacher – 2016
- Andrea Muira No.2 furling genoa
- Andrea Muira storm jib
- Hood Sails original mainsail
- Stainless steel pulpit and pushpit.
- Teak step on pulpit
- Stainless steel guardwire stanchions
- Electric fold-out bathing platform
- Stern boarding ladder
- Carbon fibre passarelle
- Hot & cold shower in cockpit
- Teak cockpit table with folding leaves
- Teak bulkwark
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Quick 12vDC reversing electric anchor windlass with remote control
- Delta anchor with 100m of chain - 2017
- Fortress anchor
- Stainless steel rubbing strips for mooring cleats
- Fore and aft mooring lines
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Beige Sunbrella stackpack mainsail cover – 2015
- Beige Sunbrella sprayhood – 2015
- Beige Sunbrella bimini – 2015
- Beige Sunbrella cockpit cover – 2015
- Beige Sunbrella helm covers – 2015
- Cockpit cushions – 2015
Tender & Outboard:
- Zodiac 2.6m tender – 2015
- Yamaha 9.9hp outboard
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
- Jonbuoy MOB recovery
- Horseshoe buoy
- 406Mzh EPIRB
Grabau International (Italia) offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International (Italia) provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Dedicated client accounts provided by stakeholder Grabau International Limited are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.