|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||13.26 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||12.39 m|
|Longueur pont||12.94 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||1.9 m|
|Type de quille||Aileron|
|Poids à sec||8980 kg|
|Surface de voilure||82.25 m²|
|Surface de voile avant||37.75 m²|
|Surface de grand-voile||44.5 m²|
|Hauteur libre max. sous ponts||18.5 m|
|Hauteur sous barrot||2.02 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Yanmar|
|Modèle de moteur||4JNA4E|
|Année du moteur||2005|
|Type d'entraînement||Prise directe|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Bronze|
|Heures de moteur||1770|
|Réservoirs de carburant||220 litres|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||530 litres|
|Réservoirs eau noire||2 x 50 litres|
|Forme de la coque||Monocoque|
|Capacité radeau de survie||6|
**!! PRICE REDUCED !!**
*** VAT PAID - PRIVATELY OWNED ***
This Beneteau Cyclades 43.3 - Captain des Côtes' is privately owned, in very good condition, registered in France and is VAT paid.
She is the popular 3 cabin version and has been fully maintained and has recently had a number of new improvements professionally carried out by her current owner such as new seacocks and bilge pumps, new stern gland and new anit-foul making her 'ready to go'. She also comes with a new tender and outboard engine and a washing machine and a dryer!
Bought just last year br her current owner for a dream adventure that she is now not able to complete, she has had improvements but very little use under her current ownership.
We now welcome all serious inquiries and viewing requests.
'Captain des Côtes' has had the following professionally carried out maintenance work and new equipment this year:
- New Volvo cable gland
- Changing all thru-hulls and engine water intake (bronze instead of brass
- Change of all the valves
- New water intake and expansion valve
- Plumbing production of new hot water (thermostat, safety valve etc ...)
- New cockpit manual bilge pump
- Anti-return bilge pump
- New' Orange Marine '' Washing machine/ dryer machine
- New anti-foul
The engine hours are thought to be approximately 1770 although the meter shows only 278. This is from records showing a service at 1490 hours and knowledge that the previous owner almost never used the boat. We do not however know the reason for the change of the metre. The engine appears to be in sound condition and is now having a full service week commencing 25th June.
MORE INFORMATION:- (10/2018)
- The last time on the shipyard was in May 2018 for full regular service and more others.
- It's been in Cannes since this summer. The last 7 years as far as I know it had been in Beaulieu-sur-Mer where Monaco is just next door. Also my boat is not stored in the harbour. I live in my boat so it's been looked after by me every day.
- No but tax and insurance valid until the end of December.
- There is no problem in the boat but a couple of conditions it has. The conditions can easily be managed.
- I had a dream to sail all around the Mediterranean Sea up to Greece for 5 years. I have never sailed in my life and I thought I can learn and make my dream possible on my own. It has been 10 months living in my boat and learning how to sail. Now I have realized that it is impossible sail on my own all around Mediterranean so I had to decide to sell it which is sad.
- I bought it last year December and I am the original owner of this boat.
components and what their current conditions are presently:
– Boat Engine : Good condition
– Bilge : Good condition with brand new manual bilge pump in the cockpit and anti-retour next to electric bilge pump
– Steering and throttle controls : Good condition
– Electrical components : There are two or three ceiling lights off
– Floors & Siding : Good conditions
– Propeller : Nothing to say. Good condition with the best brand
– Deck Hardware : Perfect condition and nice and clean
– Fuel Tanks : The tank capacity is 200 litre and currently one quarter full
– Batteries : Good condition with digital indicator.
– Riggings, hardware, and sails : All the riggings and hardware are perfect. The sail would be my next investment if I do race with this boat but just to sail for amusement it has good conditions.
– Hull condition : Perfect. Anti-fouling has done in May this year.
– Propeller Shaft : Good condition
– Upholstery : As a 13 years old boat it has beautiful condition and it has been maintained and cleaned by myself all the time as I am dwelling in the boat.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.