|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||16.72 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||14.02 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.8 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||1.8 m|
|Type de quille||Aileron|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Yanmar|
|Modèle de moteur||4JH4-HTE|
|Année du moteur||2009|
|Type d'entraînement||Prise directe|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Bronze|
|Heures de moteur||1058|
|Fabricant||Princess Yachts International|
|Réservoirs de carburant||1100 litres|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||537 litres|
|Réservoirs eau noire||3|
|Forme de la coque||Monocoque|
|Capacité radeau de survie||6|
Fantastically well-equipped example of the very popular Bill Dixon designed Moody 54 centre cockpit blue water cruising yacht. Offering the ideal combination of performance, comfort and capability.
FURTHER BROKER’S COMMENTS:
Constructed in 2001, but first launched in 2002, LADY MAYFAIR is a very high specification Moody 54 fitted out for long-term liveaboard blue water cruising.
With just British two owners since new, LADY MAYFAIR was originally based in the Mediterranean before being shipped back to the UK following an aborted ARC adventure in 2006 (abandoned before the start due to health issues) which then saw her used only lightly in around the Solent until her sale to her current owners in 2014. As with the original owners, her current owners purchased LADY MAYFAIR following previous Moody Yacht ownership and upon taking delivery in the Solent, they moved the yacht to Central London where they upgraded and refitted the boat in preparation for planned Mediterranean adventures. Having enjoyed the last few seasons in around the Western Mediterranean, and with plans to relocate permanently to the Balearics, LADY MAYFAIR is now offered for sale to make way for a smaller yacht.
LADY MAYFAIR boasts one of the best specifications we have seen, with her highlights including:-
- 3-cabin, 2-head layout with fantastic owner’s cabin aft and VIP cabins forward.
- Shoal draft 1.80m draft keel
- Cutter rig with electric genoa and staysail furling
- Self-tacking staysail
- Inmast furling mainsail
- Upgraded electric winch package
- Teak decks
- Davits with tender and outboard
- Solid spray-screen plus large bimini and cockpit tent
- Yanmar 110hp engine
- Maxprop propeller with rope cutter
- Onan 11kw generator
- Aquafresh 136lph watermaker
- 220vAC reverse-cycle air-conditioning
- Eberspacher diesel heating
- Washing machine
- Fridges and freezers
- Electric heads
- Fusion BlueTooth entertainment system
- 2015 Raymarine Lighthouse navigation system with twin plotters, HD radar, AIS and night-vision engine room camera
- Icom SSB
- Thrane & Thrane sat coms
- RIB with outboard
RECENT REFIT HISTORY:
- Engine serviced
- Generator serviced
- New anodes fitted – hull, propeller, fridge, freezer, prop shaft, bowthruster and generator
- Mosquito netting for cockpit - 2020
- 24vDC pressure system pump replaced
- Seacocks serviced
- GN Espace Levante 4-burner gimballed gas cooker with oven
- Galley tap replaced
- 4x heavy duty 24vDC service batteries
- 4x heavy duty 24vDC batteries for electric winches etc
- Dual filters and bypass system for fuel supply
- Shore power cable replaced
- Autopilot hydraulic pump replaced
- Fire extinguishers in all cabins
- Exhaust manifold replaced
- Gas /carbon monoxide alarm
- Gas solenoid
- White Night 2,800rpm spinner dryer
- Avtex 12vDC LCD TV/DVD player
- Interior lighting renewed
- Cream cloth upholstery in saloon with cream striped cloth upholstery in accommodation cabins
- Cream cloth curtains
- 6-man liferaft - 2017
- 406Mhz EPIRB - 2017
- Automatic fire extinguishing system in machinery space
- Hull copper coated
- Raymarine Ray260 VHF with DSC with second station in cockpit
- Neff 900w 220vAC microwave oven with grill
- Eberspacher controls replaced
- Carpeting replaced
- Mirrors in heads and accommodation cabins replaced
- AC/DC control panels upgraded
- Canvas sprayhood
- Cockpit cushions
- Winch covers
- Navigation light bulbs replaced with LED
- Raymarine Lighthouse MFD HybridTouch chartplotter and radar display in cockpit
- Nightvision engine room camera interfaced to chart plotter display
- Raymarine Raydome HD closed array radar scanner
- Raymarine P70 autopilot control head
- 2x Raymarine I70 multi-function displays at companionway
- Raymarine Lighthouse MFD chartplotter and radar display at chart table
- Raymarine AIS transponder
Stiff, immensely strong, yet light enough to maintain optimum performance across the full range of ocean cruising conditions, the Moody 54 has been designed without compromise. The balance and power of her underwater sections and lead keel give superb sail carrying and stability for swift passage times. This sparkling performance is complemented by her ease of handling by two people. Standard equipment includes furling for all sails, electrically powered primary winches and a 10hp bow thrusters. Her powerful sail plan, on Seldens triple spreader rig, includes a cutter rig with self-tacking stay sail. The Moody 54’s raised saloon is a delight. Spacious, warm and inviting, natural light floods in through its side and forward facing windows. There are up to seven comfortable berths, with three luxuriously proportioned private cabins. The large owner’s stateroom includes full en suite facilities, a separate shower stall and generous wardrobe space. The large galley is equipped with the catering and refrigeration facilities necessary for long periods at sea. There is also a large and highly functional chart area. Elegantly appointed throughout, the fittings are available in a choice of lacquered wood finishes and fine furnishing fabrics.
- It is our understanding that the yacht conforms with the essential safety requirements of Directive 94/25EC (Recreational Craft Directive) and is categorised A — "Ocean".
Hull, Deck & Superstructure Construction:
- Hand laid GRP with balsa-core hull stiffening and isophthalic resins.
- White isophthalic gelcoat for increased resistance to moisture ingress and osmosis.
- The hull is further stiffened by bonded in bulkheads plus frames and stringers.
- Underwater sections from stem to keel are further stiffened by Aramid (Keviar) laminate to increase impact resistance.
- The transom is flush to the hull with a hydraulic-powered hinged transom door dropping to create a large bathing platform
- The deck is teak laid with further teak planking on aft and forward coachroof areas.
- The subdeck construction is GRP with balsa-core sandwich for increased stiffness and insulation against heat and noise.
- Solid marine-ply pads are positioned beneath deck fittings.
- The deck edge incorporates a raised teak-capped GRP bulwark.
- Hull copper coated - 2016
Keel & Rudder:
- The keel is bolted to the hull with steel bolts and studs which is further topcoated with epoxied.
- The rudder is a GRP semi-balanced blade mounted to a half-depth GRP skeg with bronze heal fitting.
- The rudder is supported with a stainless steel rudder stock.
Engine & gearbox:
- Yanmar 4JH4-HTE turbo charged 4-cylinder 110hp marine diesel engine —fitted 2009
- Fresh water engine cooling via salt water inlet and heat exchanger
- Mechanical reduction gearbox driving stainless steel shaft through bronze p-bracket
- Engine control panel at helm pedestal with oil pressure, water temperature and tank level gauges
- Exhaust manifold replaced 2017
- Dual filters and bypass system for fuel supply - 2018
Maintenance & Performance:
- Engine hours: 1,058 hours as of Autumn 2020
- Engine serviced annually – last service January 2020
- Cruising speed: approx 8 knots
- Maximum speed: approx. 10 knots
Propulsion & Steering:
- 3-bladed 22" Maxprop feathering propeller - 2011
- Ambassador Stripper rope cutter
- 10hp Sleipner Sidepower bowthruster mounted in integrally moulded GRP tube with control on helm pedestal
- Whitlock Premiere Reflex wheel steering system with hide-covered stainless steel wheel and Constellation wire steering cable system
- Emergency steering system
- 24vDC primary domestic system with 220v AC via shorepower, generator or inverter
- 4x heavy duty 24vDC service batteries – replaced 2018
- 4x heavy duty 24vDC batteries for electric winches etc – replaced 2018
- 1x 12vDC engine start battery
- 1x 12vDC generator start battery
- Batteries wired through isolator switches and distribution panel incorporating circuit breaker switches, indicator lights and battery state indicator.
Chargers & Inverters:
- 40Amp 24v automatic battery charger for charging service batteries from shorepower or generator
- RM2020 20Amp 12v automatic battery charger for charging engine/generator start batteries from shorepower or generator
- Mastervolt 2kw Inverter with control at AC/DC panel; another inverter switch on the starboard owner's cabin berth.
- Onan 11MDKAB-131 11kw 220vAC diesel generator
- Generator serviced – January 2020
- Generator hours –approx. 1,851 as of Autumn 2020
- 110Amp 24v engine-mounted alternator for charging service batteries – replaced June 2018
- 50Amp 12v engine-mounted alternator for charging engine start battery
- 220vAC shore power system with twin 50Amp Marinco inputs
- Ring-main with 220vAC sockets throughout yacht
- Shore power cable replaced 2018
- Battery level indicators
- Solenoid battery switches
- 2 x 24vDC sockets (1 x at chart table and 1 x at helm)
- Razor point in both heads compartments.
PLUMBING & GAS SYSTEMS
- 24vDC pressure system – pump replaced 2019
- Hot water supplied via engine cooling with calorifier or via 230vAC immersion heater element from shore power in well-insulated hot water tank
- Hot & cold pressurised water to galley, heads and shower in cockpit
- Calorifier replaced - 2008
- Aquafresh AF800 220vAC constant pressure reverse osmosis watermaker producing approx. 126lph
- Watermarker hours – approx. 321 as of Autumn 2020
- 2x 12vDC electric bilge pumps; 1 x in main bilge, 1 x in engine room.
- Bilge pump override switch at AC/DC panel
- Whale manual bilge pump in cockpit
Black & Grey Water:
- Grey and black water discharges to holding tanks
- Macerator pumps for Vacuflush freshwater heads
- All below water seacocks replaced with DZR and BZE skin fittings – 2012 (serviced 2019)
- Gas /carbon monoxide alarm - 2017
- Gas solenoid - 2017
- Fuel capacity: 1,100 litres
- Fuel tank gauge at helm pedestal
- Freshwater capacity: 537 litres
- Water tank gauge at chart table
- Grey water tank connected to forward and aft showers.
- Galley and both heads basins discharge into grey water tanks. Automatically emptied via float switches but can be isolated if required.
- Black water tank connected to forward and aft heads with electric macerator pump. Pumping outboard or via deck evacuation. Total capacity of 500 litres
NAVIGATION & COMMUNICATION EQUIPMENT
- Raymarine Lighthouse MFD HybridTouch chartplotter and radar display – 2015
- Nightvision engine room camera interfaced to chart plotter display - 2015
- Raymarine Raydome HD closed array radar scanner - 2015
- Raymarine P70 autopilot control head – 2015
- Autopilot hydraulic pump replaced - 2018
- 2x Raymarine I70 multi-function displays at companionway - 2015
- Raymarine speed, depth and wind transducers
- Whitlock steering compass as companionway
- Raymarine Lighthouse MFD chartplotter and radar display – 2015
- Raymarine AIS transponder - 2015
- Raymarine Ray260 VHF with DSC with second station in cockpit - 2016
- Raymarine loudhailer system
- Icom IC-M802 SSB radio with SP-24 external speaker and handset
- Thrane & Thrane satellite telephone system
- GN Espace Levante 4-burner gimballed gas cooker with oven – newly fitted
- 24vDC extractor fan above cooker
- Neff 900w 220vAC microwave oven with grill - 2016
- Twin stainless steel sinks with pressurised hot & cold water supply (tap replaced 2019)
- 24vDC stainless steel front opening refrigerator
- 24vDC stainless steel top opening freezer
- 2x Vacuflush freshwater 24vDC electric heads
- Hot & cold pressurised showers in heads
- Eumenia 220vAC washer/dryer located beneath passageway berth
- White Night 2,800rpm spinner dryer - 2017
Heating & Ventilation:
- Cruisair 230vAC 40,000BTLI air conditioning in forward cabin, saloon and owner's cabin aft with SMXII controls
- Eberspacher diesel-fired hot-air cabin heating system with control units in forward cabin, saloon and owner's cabin which also features programmable timer – controls replaced 2016
- Opening deckhead hatches with Oceanair Skyscreens in forward and aft cabins
- Avtex 12vDC LCD TV/DVD player - 2017
- Fusion MS-AV750 DVD/CD entertainment system with Bluetooth module
- Cockpit speaker and control
- Saloon speaker
- Amplified antenna at masthead
- Interior lighting renewed – 2017
Summary of Accommodation:
- Up to 8 berths in two large double cabins, twin forward cabin, single berth in passageway aft and settee berth in saloon.
- Headroom throughout approx: 6'9"
- High quality teak joinery with combination of teak-faced marine ply and solid teak where appropriate.
- Cream cloth upholstery in saloon with cream striped cloth upholstery in accommodation cabins – 2017
- Cream cloth curtains - 2017
- White vinyl headlinings
- Cream Alcantara hull linings
- Teak soleboards
- Carpeting - 2016
- Avonite galley worktops and surfaces in heads compartments
- Lee-cloths for all berths
- Mirrors in heads and cabin replaced 2016
Description of Accommodation from Forward:
- Centre line double berth with large storage lockers beneath.
- Vanity unit in corner.
- Hanging lockers to port and starboard sides.
- Curve fronted ships topside lockers to port and starboard.
- Opening deck hatch gives light and ventilation.
- Access to ensuite heads
Twin Guest Cabin:
- Twin single berths with stowage space beneath the lower berth.
- Large hanging locker to forward bulkhead.
- Vanity desk to aft bulkhead
- Opening deckhead hatch gives light and ventilation.
- Finished in attractive, wipe clean Avonite laminate surfaces.
- Wash basin, Vacuflush marine toilet (large bowl), separate shower stall with hinging door and seat.
- Hot and cold pressurised water, electrically pumped shower waste discharge.
- Towel rail, toothbrush and glass holder, toilet roll holder.
- Floor in decorative teak finish in way of toilet and basin, teak grating in shower area. Stowage locker.
- Opening deck hatch provides light and ventilation.
- Vacuflush toilets to discharge to holding tank. Holding tank has electric macerator overboard discharge with manual hack up and dockside discharge facility.
- Large C shaped settee to starboard side with extending leaf dining table.
- Generous stowage space beneath settee, tankage beneath saloon floor.
- Built-in 2 seater sofa to portside.
- Outboard of settee and sofa are topside lockers with hull windows between.
- Forward of port sofa is a large cocktail locker.
- Large fore and aft and forward facing saloon windows light the saloon area.
- Opening deck hatches and dorade vents provide ventilation.
- Two directors chairs provide additional seating for dining purposes.
- Navigation desk to take a half folded Admiralty chart, with chart stowage space beneath lid, drawer space beneath chart table.
- Draw out mounting for lap top computers plus pencil and ruler drawer space above chart table.
- Furniture units to incorporate space for additional navigational instruments, electronics, and electrical distribution board.
- Chart table seat covered in water resistant covering.
- Wet hanging locker aft of chart table seat.
- AC/DC panels upgraded - 2016
- Large U shaped galley, one step down from saloon.
- Twin sinks in Avonite worktop, sinks fitted with electric pump out.
- Large stainless steel lined front opening refrigerator plus separate top opening stainless steel lined freezer.
- Gas stove with oven
- 220vAC microwave oven.
- Extractor fan built in above cooker.
- Generous work top space with deeply fiddled edges.
- Stowage lockers for food, crockery, pots and pans plus cutlery drawers.
Walkthrough to Aft Cabin:
- Accessed aft of navigation area the cabin comprises a single mid level height berth above built in locker/sideboard unit and locker space for Eumenia washing machine).
- This area can be used as a lobby entrance/dressing room to the aft cabin.
- Opening portlight gives light and ventilation.
- Large centreline double berth, with mattress and deep drawer space beneath.
- Twin curved seats flowing away from the berth with curved stowage lockers above.
- Generous hanging locker space, vanity units with storage space and dresser unit for forward bulkhead.
- Light and ventilation is provided by opening deck hatch, portlights and hull topsides window.
- Ensuite heads for aft stateroom: En suite to the aft stateroom, the compartment comprises a separate shower stall complete with hinging door and electric waste water pump out.
- Large bowl marine heads.
- Toilet roll holder.
- Towel rail, toothbrush and glass holder, toilet roll holder.
- The compartment is finished in attractive wipe clean laminate finishes. Opening portlight for light ventilation.
- Selden masthead rigged cutter with white powder-coated mast and boom
- Keel-stepped spar
- Triple aft swept spreader rig with Diamond jumper-struts, as well as running backstays, providing extra support for the main mast.
- Selden rod yang
- 1x19 stainless steel wire standing rigging (replaced 2009)
- Fixed stainless steel wire insulated backstay
- Selden Inmast furling mainsail system
- Bamar MEJ1 24vDC electric yankee and staysail furlers
- Self-tacking staysail system
- Lewmar towable genoa tracks, turning blocks and jammers
- Twin Selden aluminium alloy anodised spinnaker poles, vertically mast mounted with tracks and Antal line tenders
- 2x Lewmar 64E5T 2-speed self-tailing electric genoa winches
- 2x Lewmar 44EST 2-speed self-tailing electric halyard/control line winches at companionway
- 2x Lewmar 405T 2-speed self-tailing furling/checkstay winches
- 2x Lewmar 16ST 2-speed self-tailing manual mainsheet/track winches
- 1x Lewmar 40 2-speed mast-mounted halyard winch
- 1x Winch on the mast for the in-mast furling; operated by means of a continuous loop sheet from the starboard coach roof electric winch.
- Quantum Sails Dacron inmast-furling mainsail — 2008
- Quantum Sails Dacron furling staysail — 2008
- Sanders Sails Dacron furling Yankee — 2006 (first used 2007)
- All sails are laundered and overhauled annually
- Pushpit, pulpit and guardrail stanchions in stainless steel
- Boarding gates to port & starboard
- Integral teak seats in pushpit
- Teak laid cockpit sole and seating
- Teak cockpit table with folding leafs, GRP integral cold box and stainless steel grab rail
- Stainless steel and teak grabrails
- Stainless steel framed toughened glass sprayscreen
- Hot and cold transom shower.
- Stainless steel aerial mast at transom
- Stainless steel dorades with protective pulpits
- Besenzoni aluminium and teak passarelie
- Extensive spares inventory
Anchoring & Mooring:
- Lewmar 24vDC reversing electric windlass
- 25kgs Delta anchor with 90m of calibrated chain
- Fortress kedge anchor with warp
- The pushpit reel is a floating line.
- Kedge line is with the kedge anchor in the anchor locker.
- Pressurised anchor wash in anchor locker
- 8 x stainless steel mooring cleats
- Stainless steel stemhead fitting with twin bow rollers
- Warps and fenders
Tender & Outboard:
- Avon 3.4m RIB with jockey seat, bilge pump and nav lights
- Yamaha 15hp outboard engine
- Simpson stainless steel 175kgs manual davits
- Simpson stainless steel outboard/MOB recovery davit
- Outboard bracket on pushpit
Covers, Cushions & Canvas:
- Canvas sprayhood – 2016
- Bimini – 2016
- Cockpit cushions – 2016
- Winch covers – 2016
- Mosquito netting for cockpit - 2020
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as liferafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owners specific needs.
Life Navigation Lights:
- Navigation light bulbs replaced with LED – 2016
- 6-man liferaft - 2017
- 406Mhz EPIRB - 2017
- 2x Horseshoe buoys with lights
- Inflatable danbuoy
- Firdell Blipper radar reflector
- Fire extinguishers in all cabins – replaced 2018
- Automatic fire extinguishing system in machinery space - 2017
- Seafire engine shutdown override system
- Fire blanket
Grabau International offers the details of all vessels in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information or warranty the condition of any vessel and the details do not constitute a part of any contract. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. All vessels are offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice. Grabau International provides professional yacht conveyancing and legal transfer of title for all yachts as per the ABYA Code of Practice with all deposit payments and final balance payments processed through secure dedicated client accounts solely for that purpose. Our dedicated client accounts are written in trust at Natwest Bank and we are fully insured.