|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Rock Hall, Maryland, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||10.67 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||8.94 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.3 m|
|Type de quille||enums.keel-type.kt-full|
|Poids à sec||16000 livres|
|Hauteur sous barrot||1.93 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Yanmar 3JHE|
|Modèle de moteur||Yanmar 3JHE|
|Année du moteur||2000|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Heures de moteur||1580|
|Architecte||Robert K. Johnson|
|Réservoirs de carburant||50 gal (Aluminium)|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||100 gal (Aluminium)|
|Réservoirs eau noire||30 gal (Plastique)|
|Forme de la coque||Monocoque|
|Garantie de la coque||Aucun|
Messenger is a wonderful example of the popular Island Packet 350. Her interior joinery is spotless and she has a nice list of equipment.
- 16K BTU Reverse Cycle Heat and Air
- Only 1580 hours on her Yanmar 38 HP diesel
- Replaced and upgraded holding tank, sanitation hoses and head!
- Electronics updated in 2014
- Roller Furling Main
- Cruising Spinnaker
- Custom winter cover
- Teak redone in September, 2019
Holding tank, electronics and teak have all been taken care of. What are you waiting for?
The Island Packet 350 is the perfect size for overnighting or crossing oceans. Big enough to take care of you in all weather and small enough to single handle easily. She carries lots of storage space for those longer adventures and is laid out in a sensible, safe way.
Starting forward is the spacious owner's cabin with door to saloon and private door to the head. In this cabin is a spacious pullman berth with storage underneath, cedar lined hanging locker and cubbies. There are two opening ports and an overhead hatch.
Next aft to port is the head with Raritan PH II Marine toilet, shower with seat, vanity with storage cabinet and polished stainless sink and an overhead hatch and opening port for good ventilation.
The Main Cabin has an L-shaped settee to starboard (which pulls out to make a double bunk) and a facing settee to port (which sleeps one). Under each of these settee's is bin storage and behind is more storage yet. The bulkhead mounted table drops down and opens also, allowing dinner guests on both port and starboard settee's.
The Nav desk is at the aft end of the port settee and also your AC/DC Panel.
At the base of the companionway to port is the entrance to the private aft cabin. There is a huge athwartship bed with reading lights above and bin storage beneath. There is a cedar lined hanging locker and cubbies plus two opening ports and an opening overhead hatch.
To starboard of the companionway is the safe, "U" shaped galley.
- Beautiful joinery..... and this boat shines
- Reverse Cycle Heat and Air
- Eleven stainless steel opening ports with screens and five Lewmar deck hatches with screens for great ventilation!
- Foam topper for both forward and aft berths
- Cedar lined hanging lockers
- Teak and Holly cabin sole
- Carpets to cover and protect the teak and holly cabin sole
The "U" shaped galley is just what you need in a cruising boat. The design allows safe food prep for the cook while still being part of what's going on. It's located in the perfect spot to hand sandwiches up to the crew on watch or, enjoy a lively conversation around the salon table.
- Three burner propane stove with oven
- Microwave oven
- Double bowl polished stainless steel sink
- Hot and Cold Pressurized water
- Seagull water filter
- Frigoboat Refrigerated Ice box - top loading
- Deluxe teak dish storage and cutlery drawers
- Large dry hold, covered shelves, large drawers beneath the icebox for storage
- Roll-away trash bin
The galley is located at the base of the companionway to starboard and has Island Packet's aggressive non-skid as the floor. This is brilliant since it gives the cook good footing in the roughest of conditions.
Island Packet offers a cutter rig for the cruising sailor because of the versatility. When the weather kicks up, using the staysail and reefed main allows the boat to stay on her feet and behave.
- Charleston Spars Roller Furling single spreader, keel stepped, anodized mast with Roller Furling Main
- 130% Genoa with Harken Roller Furling
- Staysail with Harken Roller Furling and self vanging Hoyt boom
- Cruising Spinnaker
- All lines led aft to cockpit
- 4:1 Boom Vang
- Color coded rigging
- (3) Lewmar Halyard winches on mast for Main, Staysail and Genoa
Island Packet uses premium gel coat and inorganic coring material. This is, I think, one of the most important things that will set an Island Packet apart from other manufacturers. You simply can not get wet decks since the coring can not wick moisture. The decks are there for the life of the boat.
- Aggressive non-skid
- Wide walk ways forward with good hand holds (stainless)
- Simpson Lawrence Electric Anchor Windlass
- Anchor wash-down
- 35# Delta Plow Anchor with 125' 5/16" chain rode spliced to additional 5/8" nylon rode
- 45# CQR on 10' chain and 5/8" rode
- Custom teak companionway door with screen and clear plastic
- Dodger, Bimini, Connecting Panel and four side panels
- Stern Rail Seats
- Contoured cockpit seats that are 7-1/2 feet long
- Cockpit Cushions with Helm Seat and Back Rest
- Cockpit Ice Box
- Stainless Steel Bow Rail and Stern Rail
- 9' West Marine Inflatable Dinghy
- 6 HP four cycle Mercury Outboard
- Stainless Steel Davits
- Garhauer Outboard Lift with Edson rail outboard mount
- Binnacle Rack and Pinion Steering
- Custom Cockpit Table and Drink Holder
- Hinged pad-eyes for jack lines
- Boarding Ladder
- Dock Lines, Fenders and Coast Guard Gear
- Life Sling man overboard system
- Sea Canvas custom winter cover
Electronics and Entertainment
- Pod mounter Garmin 1040 XS Chartplotter (2014) at helm with radar overlay
- Garmin GMR 18XHD Radar (2014)
- Garmin GHP 12 Linear Drive Autopilot (2014) with wireless remote and control on port cockpit coaming
- B&G Depth, Speed and Wind Speed/ Direction
- Garmin 192C (extra) chartplotter in port cockpit coaming
- Standard Horizon VHF Radio with additional RAM mic by cockpit helm
- AM/FM Stereo CD with 3 CD Changer
- Speakers in Cockpit and Below
- 15" LCD Television
- CD Player
- Messenger has full 12V and 110V systems
- Full interior and Nav Lighting
- 3 Lifeline AGM house bank batteries
- Dedicated Lifeline AGM engine start battery
- Electric panel with battery switches, circuit breakers for DC and AC systems, DC and AC gauges, battery test system and reverse polarity protection
- 50' 30AMP shore power cord
- 1,000 Watt Inverter
- Solar Panel on custom bimini mount
- Battery Charger
- All interior bulbs are upgraded to LED
- 110V fan that will run on shore power or inverter
Mechanical and Plumbing
- 38 HP Yanmar 3JH3E diesel, fresh water cooled. with reinforced fiberglass bed and integral oil drip pan and only 1580 hours!
- 3 blade prop
- Racor fuel filter/water separator. Jacketed fuel lines with swaged ends, auxiliary electric fuel pump for servicing and emergency
- 100 Gal welded marine aluminum fresh water tank with tank mounted gauge *note* owner has always used a filter while filling
- 50 Gal welded marine aluminum fuel tank with tank mounted gauge
- New Marine Head and triple walled sanitation hose in 2013
- New custom plastic holding tank New in 2013
- Deck pump out fitting and macerator pump discharge
- Electric shower drain pump and electric ice box drain pump
- Water Heater New in 2013 with custom water heater bypass below aft bunk for winterization
- Marine Air 16,000 BTU reverse cycle heat and air
- Inventory of spares included
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.