|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Fort Lauderdale, Floride, États-Unis|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||14.33 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.75 m|
|Type de quille||Aileron|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Yanmar|
|Architecte||Catalina Yachts Design|
|Réservoirs de carburant||84 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Monocoque|
|Garantie de la coque||Aucun|
There were no effects or damage to this vessel from the recent Florida storms
Well fitted out for cruising by owners who have lived aboard and cruised for past several years - recently arrived in Ft Lauderdale
Cutter Rigged Sloop
NEW standing rigging
NEW B & G Electronics
NEW interior chshions
Recently hauled and bottom painted
Serious offshore cruiser, Fast sailing vessel, comfortable live-aboard, exciting day sailor or weekender
2 double cabins – 2 heads w/showers
Large Master suite aft w/ centerline queen – Guest double forward – en-suite
Spacious Salon with full galley, Nav station, Dinette
Exceptional headroom throughout – nearly 7 ft.
Bright and airy with numerous opening ports and overhead hatches
Fully Air Conditioned – Generator- Extensive solar power - Full cockpit enclosure
Huge cockpit with twin steering wheel design – large sugar scoop swim platform
Numerous upgrades – see full listing specs.
This is an exceptional sailing vessel, and in excellent condition. She not only performs well, but is easily single handled. There are comfortable quarters for owner’s party and crew, and her high headroom adds to the sensation of a large volume yacht and can accommodate most sailors.
This boat is available to be purchased with BitCoin or other Crypto currencies
Click open full specs and Call the listing broker immediately to see this vessel.
- LOA :47 ft 14.32 meters
- LWL: 42 ft 12.8 meters
- BEAM:14 ft 4.27 meters
- DRAFT: 5 ft 9 in 1.75 meters
- DISPLACEMENT: 26,500 lbs 11,680 kilo
- BALLAST: 9,550 lbs. 3,992 kilo
- BRIDGE CLEARANCE: 64 ft 6 in 19.65 meters
- Fuel: 88 gal. total 333 ltr (in2 - tanks.).
- Water: 200 gal total 757 ltr (in 5 tanks) (5 tanks water tanks w/manifold system)
- Holding: 1x 40 gal 152 ltr
- 1x 36 gal 136 ltr
- Engine: Yanmar Diesel 75 HP 4JH2-THE (4415 Hrs.)
- Generator: 8.o KW Fisher Panda Generator ( 860 hrs.)
2 double staterooms, 2 heads
Beautifully appointed standard Two-Stateroom interior is air conditioned throughout. This layout features a Guest stateroom forward and a large Owner's stateroom aft.
MASTER STATEROOM (Aft)
Island berth, with NEW 10" memory foam mattress
Hanging lockers on both sides
Drawers, Port and Starbd shelves, and nicely appointed storage containers.
The Owner's head has Jabsco manual marine head,
sink and separate shower stall- (Aft Shower with free standing pantry for dry storage)
There is access to the head from both the owner's stateroom and main salon.
NEW air conditioning system
GUEST STATEROOM (Forward)
Large Pullman berth with coil spring mattress,
hanging lockers, shelves, and a large top access locker under the berth.
There is also a private head - Electric Raritan with macerator - and separate shower,
ALL NEW INTERIOR CUSHIONS
Electric head forward, manual head aft, with 60 gal holding.
Many, many small storage changes to increase livability.
The extra-large cockpit may be entered either from the aft swim platform, or wide side decks through opening gated in the lifelines, Port and Starbd.
Descending the companionway stairs – the U-shaped Galley is to Port and forward facing Nav station to Starbd.
A convenient day head is to Starbd immediately aft of the Nav Station.
Proceeding aft through the companionway, is the Master stateroom. This stateroom is full beam, and also has private access to the aft head.
Forward of the Nav Station, on the Starbd side are two chairs with a table in-between. Along the Port side, forward of the Galley is a comfortable U-shaped dinette area that easily seats six people – the table can be lowered to convert to two additional sleeping berths.
Forward along the centerline of the vessel is the Guest cabin with double pullman berth to Port, and storage lockers to Starbd.
A private head and shower are located forward of the guest Cabin.
Salon and Galley
- Ventilation is excellent with air conditioning, 8 opening hatches, 10 opening.
- Manufacturer's twin Salon chairs
- Ultra-leather interior upholstery
- Satin varnish interior
- Teak n holly sole- Refinished 2019 - Beautiful condition
- Teak magazine racks in salon, forward birth and aft stateroom
- All main lighting now LED, including Nav and 2020 Masthead.
- Full feature galley with microwave, propane stove & oven that even has the luxury of an exhaust fan hood . The dual entry refrigeration is divided into freezer and refrigerator compartments and can be accessed from the top or the front. The front door has been upgraded and the entire refrigeration box insulated with extra closed cell foam keeping the run time to less than 50% in the tropics.
- Galley freezer and fridge rebuilt with VIP and 8" foam for tropical sailing.
- 3 burner S/S Force 10 stove/oven, LPG, gimbaled with lock (solenoid, gauges)
- 12 V Adler Barbour front and top loading Refrigerator
- Double S/S sinks with pressure washer
- 20 gal. water heater
- Soft composite galley sole
- Multi drawer bank
- Lots of storage including overhead cabinets with glass & dish storage.
- Custom teak wood knife storage behind stove
- Customized pot locker for easy storage of pots and pans
- Under counter coffee maker
Electrical and Electronics
- TriStar networked 960-watt solar array with 2 MPPT controllers.
- Fischer Panda 8KW diesel Generator - 860 hours
- 980 AmpHour Lead Acid 6vt/12vt golfcart house battery bank (new 2020) - plus spare battery
- Tripp-Lite 4KW inverter with 100Amp 3 stage charger
- ProNautic 1250c 4 stage 50-amp Battery Charger
- LED under-counter lighting in cockpit and cabin
- various 12-110volt inverters for small appliances, TV's, Computers.
- Cockpit Helm:
- dual lighted compasses
- Complete engine panel
- B & G Chart Plotter 12 in NEW
- (3) B & G multi function NEW
- B & G Auto Pilot NEW
- B & G radar ( not installed)
- AIS NEW
- Nav Station:
- B & G chart platoer - repeater NEW
- (2) B & G multi Function NEW
- Vectron Battery monitor
- Brookhouse NEMA/Seatalk Multiplexer
- Wi-Fi Router and MicroTik long range transceiver and antena
- All nav inputs are on wifi and repeat to IOS devices (Ipad).
- Standard Horizon Matrix GX3000S VHF
- ICOM 802 SSB
- PACTOR III SSB Modem
(current owners navigate with 2 iPads, and 2 computers all networked into the nav WiFi. This allows route sharing, active autopilot and much more versatile nav packages, with multiple active charts on separate screens.)
- 406 MHz EPIRB
- (1) flat screen LED 32" TV in Salon , (2) Flat Screen TV for staterooms
- Bose cabin speakers
- 10 disk CD changer
- cockpit waterproof speakers.
Engine and running gear:
- Yanmar 75hp turbo diesel. (1gph @ 2000rpm @ 6.5kts- 4415 hrs)
- (2) dual Racor 500 water separator fuel filters. Customized twin diesel filters operate independently for easy switching of tanks and fuel management
- Morse single lever shifter / throttle
- Brunton Autoprop - self pitching feathering three blades
- 3 Marine Air reverse cycle AC heat pumps
- New AC system in aft cabin
- Watermaker-14gph 12vt Clark pump desalinator (installation still partial)
- Forward & aft waste tank
- Raritan-Elegance electric macerating head Forward ( fresh or salt water)
- Jabsco manual marine head aft
- fresh and salt water washdown
Hull and Deck
- Double anchor rollers
- (3) heavy duty anchors
- NEW ANCHOR CHAIN
- Anchor locker w/divider & scuppers
- Fresh water / sea water wash down in anchor locker.
- All portlights, hatches and windows have new lenses 2016.
- Cockpit has twin steering wheel design for easy movement around entire cockpit, and easy access to swim platform.
- Dual stainless wheels with recent leather - Twin steering stations permit unrestricted visibility on all points of sail.
- Easy transom access with drop in security panel.
- Standard FG table with 2 leaves
- Custom serving table, glass holders and storage containers.
- Stern rail seats with raised bars and line storage
- Garhauer Dinghy davits
- Full sunbrella enclosure/dodger with Lexan windshields. Includes screens!!!
- 3 x 20lb propane (up from factory 10lb) lockers with composite tanks.
- Aft swim step and walk-through stern w/transom boarding handrails.
- Dockside water connector
- Cockpit enclosure Isinglass - NEW
Sails and Rigging
- Cutter Rigged Sloop
- Easy sail plan, with all lines leading to the cockpit for safety and ease of handling.
- Double spreader mast
- (Fully factory rigged for in-mast furling w/ aluminum extrusionm and furling gear)
- Full Batten Main. New 2013
- (Schafer RF) 135% Genoa -2018
- (Harken RF) 90% Staysail – Solent-2019
- Asymmetrical Red, white, Blue Spinnaker (the "freight train") on continuous line furler
- 28' extendable whisker pole mounted on mast track.
- 2 primary winches Harken 66 self-tailing 2 speed
- 2 halyard winches Harken 44 self-tailing 2 speed - one electric
- Updated Garhauer traveler
- Spring-loaded solid vang
- Garhauer adjustable Genoa cars - can be adjusted from cockpit under load
- SS Standing rigging - (original)
IJPE : 1010.25 sq ft
I : 58.25 ft
J : 17.00 ft
P : 51.50 ft
E : 20.00 ft
Working Sail Area : 1010.00 sq ft
- Rocna 73lb with 250' 5/16 ARCO HT chain & 200 ft rode
- Rocna 55 lb anchjor w/ chain and rode
- Delta 45lb plow
- Custom bow recovery roller for Rocna
- 2 harnesses, for chain or mooring.
- NEW upsized Maxwell 1500 Windlass.
- Large stocks of spares
- 4-man life raft in canister (out of date)
- Rain gutters on Solar array for water catchment
- Keel: #1
- Keel Type: Wing
- Ballast: 9550 lb
- Displacement: 26500 lb
- Max Draft: 5.ft 9 in
Manufacturer Provided Description
The challenges of extended offshore cruising have been met with a display of strength, innovative design, and engineering that clearly define the Catalina 470. A unique, structural fiberglass grid is bonded to the hull and provides both strength for the hull and a massive foundation for securing bulkheads, equipment, engine, and tanks. Below there is a new standard of functionality and comfort. The galley is remarkable in its amount of cold, consumables, and equipment space. The generous deck beam is carried well aft providing for an expansive cockpit with twin steering stations and large master stateroom below. The luxurious main salon boasts adjustable arm chairs and deep banquet seating available in soft, durable Ultraleather. The nav station contains all necessary readouts, as well as a swivel TV and VCR. For easy maintenance, centrally located equipment clusters offer easy access to all pumps, valves, and filters. A washer - dryer combination is sensibly located in the shower area of the forward head. At every turn, equipment and systems have been engineered to the most demanding bluewater specifications: the first ever articulated traveler rotates fore and aft, spreading the load evenly over bearing surfaces for smoother main sheet handling and more precise trimming. Custom cheek blocks and raised genoa tracks guide sheets straight aft to large, powerful winches. Moreover, a powerful, double spreader rig and generous sail plan are balanced to deliver a remarkable combination of high performance and ease of handling.
Standard Equipment List
Some features in this list are "options" from the manufacturer and may not be installed on this vessel:
Catalina 470 Specifications - Standard Equipment Spar and Rigging - Double spreader masthead rig - Full batten mainsail, dacron with two reef points. - Ball bearing mainsail slides on mast track. - 135% Furling genoa, dacron with UV protection. - Complete standing and running rigging. - Internal pre-stretched dacron rope halyards. - PVC wiring conduit with messenger in mast. Sail Handling and Equipment - Two, two speed self-tailing primary winches. - Two speed self-tailing halyard winch, port. - Electric main halyard winch, starboard - Halyards and vang control lines led aft. - Port and starboard line storage compartments. - One 10" winch handle. - Mainsheet traveler with car and multi-purchase adjuster system. - Dutchman mainsail flaking system. - Inboard genoa tracks with ball bearing cars. - Single line mainsail reefing system. - Boom vang, stainless steel with multi-purchase adjustment. Propulsion, Steering Controls - Dual station, independent pedestal controlled steering. - Compass with light at port and starboard steering stations. - Centrally mounted engine instruments. - Single lever engine controls on starboard side. - Steering brake in wheel hub. - Twin stainless destroyer wheels. - Emergency tiller system. - Fresh water cooled 75 h.p. turbo diesel engine with reduction gear. - Sea water strainer on cooling inlet. - 3-bladed bronze propeller. - Bilge blower and ventilation system. Features And Deck Hardware - One piece fiberglass deck, white with grey two-tone. - Twin helm cockpit with contoured coamings. - Fiberglass cockpit table with two leaves. - Walk through stern with transom boarding platform and storage lockers. - Stern boarding ladder with contour treads. - Double lifelines with gates port and starboard. - Mooring cleats, two fore and two aft. - Midship springline cleats. - Midwatch blue and silver sheer stripe. - Molded-in gel coat waterline, midwatch blue. - Large double anchor rollers on foredeck. - Electric anchor windlass, power up and down controls, with foot switches. - Anchor locker forward with divider and two scuppers. - Stainless steel hand rails on cabin top. - Cockpit cushions. - Stern rails with observation seats, port and starboard, with cup holders. - Molded-in landing for dodger. - Anodized aluminum toe rails. Interior - Satin varnished finish with gloss trim on interior wood surfaces. - Navigation station with chart table, and built-in upholstered contoured seating - Owners stateroom aft with queen size island berth, hanging lockers, drawers, vanity desk with seat and private entrance to aft head. - Main saloon features large dinette, gloss finished dining table to port, with settee seating starboard. - Guest stateroom forward features large pullman berth, hanging lockers, shelves and private head with shower. - Large top access locker under berth. - Inner spring mattresses on fore and aft berths with custom fitted sheets - Teak and holly veneer sole. - Teak veneer bulkheads and teak trim. - Entertainment center with color TV - VCR combo, remote control, 12 volt inverter for TV, marine antenna, shore cable connector, Sony cassette- receiver - CD controller, 10 CD changer, remote control, two Bose speakers in main salon, with waterproof speakers in the cockpit. Galley - Refrigeration system, DC powered with divided refrigerator-freezer compartments. - Microwave oven, built-in, AC powered. - 3 burner stainless steel stove with oven. - LPG, gimbaled with lock. - Stove hood with light and power vent to exterior. - Separate pump for ice box discharge. - Large top loading locker. - Soft composite galley sole. - Multi drawer bank. - In-counter trash chute to under counter bin. - Overhead cabinets with glass and dish storage. Plumbing Systems - Pressure water distribution with filter at pump. - Manifolded tankage with cleanouts. - 20 gal. hot water heater with engine heat - exchanger and 115V element. - Macerator pumps for overboard discharge of holding tanks, two independent waste systems. - Electric head aft, manual head forward. - Complete head compartment forward and aft with separate shower compartments. - Hot and cold deck shower at transom. - Selection manifold for five water tanks. - Diesel fuel - 84 gallons in two separate aluminum tanks with selection valves and filters. - Dockside water pressure system. Electrical System - Raytheon ST80 instruments package with Masterview at navstation, two Multi views and Wind display in cockpit. - Standard Intrepid VHF radio: dual station with RAM microphone. - Two heavy duty 12 volt DC marine batteries in service house bank. - Marine battery charger, multi-bank automatic. - International running lights. - 115V 30 amp shore power and adapter. - Masthead, foredeck and steaming lights. - 12 volt DC lighting throughout. - Custom 115V AC - 12V DC elec. distribution panels, separate main breaker panel and windlass control. - Circuit breaker for AC-DC electrical circuits. - Ground fault circuit protection. - AC duplex receptacles throughout. Catalina 470 Optional Equipment - Twin aft cabins, in lieu of standard - Wing keel - Fin keel - Cockpit dodger, side panels and window covers - Bimini, extended without cockpit dodger - Cockpit dodger, side panels, window covers and bimini with connector panel - Teak cockpit sole grate - Canvas package with (1) mainsail cover, (2) wheel covers, (2) compass covers, (1) cockpit table cover and (4) winch covers - Cockpit Cushions, Vinyl, White with Grey Piping - Cockpit cushions, with closed cell foam, in lieu of standard - Leather wrapped wheels, in lieu of standard. - Ultraleather upholstery in main cabin, in lieu of standard - Twin reclining swivel lounge chairs, in lieu of settee in main cabin - Interior Decor Package - Mast with internal mainsail furling system and furling mainsail, in lieu of standard - Tall rig mast, in lieu of standard - Diesel generator with fresh water cooling, sound shield, interface switching panel and controls - Safety and equipment package - Air conditioning and heating, reverse cycle system with three units with individual controls - Bow thruster, 7 h.p. Electronics Packages - Chartplotter A. Raytheon RL70RC radar-ready 7" display with Ray 112 GPS antenna - Radar antenna: Raytheon 2kw dome and cable, mast mounted. (Requires option W1 8804 and W1 8805) - Navstation display: Raytheon RL70 second station for chartplotter - radar (Requires option W1 8804) - Chartplotter B. Raytheon 620 10" display with Ray 112 GPS antenna - Raytheon ST7000 Type 2 autopilot system - Second TV - VCR with dedicated inverter in aft cabin - Heart 2000 watt inverter, with 100 amp battery charger and Freedom remote panel, in lieu of standard battery charger Sails - 155% Furling genoa, dacron with UV. protection and sheets, in lieu of standard 135% furling genoa (for Tall rig) - Poleless cruising spinnaker with sheets,1.5 oz. nylon, specify color (for Tall rig) - Shipping and storage cradle, steel
Owner personal effects
2019 10' Highfield RIB with Yamaha 15hp 2 stroke – (optional)
Full chaps on dinghy since new!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. Hours listed may vary from actual hours due to recent use. Purchaser is encouraged to verify hours prior to purchase. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.