|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Poole, Dorset, Royaume-Uni|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||10 m|
|Type de quille||Aileron|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Volvo|
|Modèle de moteur||2020|
|Année du moteur||1999|
|Type d'entraînement||Transmission Sail Drive|
Top quality Swedish built yacht in fantastic condition inside and out. MAXI 1000 by Nimbus Yachts. One elderly and fastidious owner from new. Lightly raced in first couple of seasons, full compliment of quality sails. Over last two seasons large amount of works completed. Complete replacement of all standing rigging with best quality stainless steel, most running rigging replaced, sails laundered and still packaged as new. Brand new spray dodger and metalwork, new mainsail cover (not yet fitted). Engine removed and complete refurbish including new impeller, oils, filter, thermostats, repainted, all genuine Volvo parts and the vessel has only done about 10 hours since. The list goes on, this truly is ready to go and has wanted for nothing. Not one to be missed. Lying in Poole, viewing is highly recommended and by appointment. Finance options are available for this craft. Included with the Coast Yachts 'Rest Assured' package, this vessel is sold with 12 Months Sea Start Coverage and more. For more information, photographs or to arrange a viewing, please call Graham or Neil in the Poole Office on +44 (0) 1202 916443.
- The interior is in superb condition with very attractive rosewood finish
- As you enter the saloon from the cockpit you have the navigation station to starboard, galley immediately to port then a convertible saloon with ample seating, leading to the forward twin/double cabin. Further double double cabin aft
- 2 x cabins
- 3 x double berths (in fore cabin, aft cabin and infill in saloon)
- 1 x heads with shower attachment (never been used)
- Convertible saloon
- Galley with double sink units
- Glasses, cutlery, plates and cups
- Cool box
- Cooker with 2 rings and oven (never been used) and grill
- Fibreglass build
- Rudder stock removed new bushes and pins
- This season lifted and professional hull clean and polish, the underwater profile scrubbed back, all faired, re anti fouled and launched
Sails and Rigging
- Full compliment of quality sails
- Sails laundered and still packaged as new
- Standing rigging replaced
- Most running rigging replaced
- Brand new spray dodger and metalwork
- New mainsail cover (not yet fitted)
- Brand new furling foresail kit fitted by XP Rigging of Poole
- Wind indicator
Mechanical and Electrical
- Volvo 2020 19hp diesel engine. Completed only 10 hours since refurb
- Engine removed and completely refurbished with new impeller, oils, filter, thermostats, repainted, all genuine Volvo parts used
- Engine bay cleaned and painted
- Leg removed, new diaphragm & ancillary parts
- Folding prop refurbished, new pins etc
- The electrics have been professionally checked
- Brand new alternator
- 4 new heavy duty marine batteries
- Included in sale is a lot of tools, spare shackles and many ropes etc
- Long shore power cable
- Fenders and warps
- Boat hook
- Cockpit cushions
- 6 man life raft in valise
Coast Yachts - Brokerage
This vessel is offered for sale on Brokerage with Coast Yachts, Poole. Viewing is available 7 days a week by appointment, to ensure availability. For more information, pictures or to arrange a viewing, please call +44 (0) 1202 916443.
Coast Yachts are a dynamic, professional brokerage. The company was founded and continually operates on the values of providing a first-class customer service experience and also expertly marketing our Clients vessels, to ensure maximum, quality market exposure.
Our professional Brokers are thoroughly trained and participate in our Continuous Professional Development programme, so you can rest assured that you are in professional and experienced hands throughout the process.
At Coast Yachts, we are continually looking for quality brokerage boats to list. If you are a boat owner and looking to sell, with Coast Yachts you can sell your boat for only £495* or take advantage of our quality, international brokerage service. For more information, or a free valuation, please feel free to get in touch.
*Terms and Conditions apply. VAT is included Copyright Coast Yachts Ltd 2016. For the T’s & C’s in full, please contact Coast Yachts Ltd. Coast Yachts Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA). Company No. 10213293. VAT Number: GB 242 4635 20.
Coast Yachts - Rest Assured
The Coast Yachts 'Rest Assured' package was designed for peace-of-mind.
We understand that purchasing your next dream can often be a worrying task, but it shouldn't be.
Therefore we created the 'Rest Assured' package, to give you full confidence that after you buy, and you set sail for the first time, you can have full satisfaction and enjoyment with your new purchase.
With this vessel, we are delighted to offer the following after Purchase:
- 15% off first year insurance premium, exclusive to Coast Yachts clients, with DeNovo Underwriting*.
- 12 Months Sea Start Marine Breakdown Assistance membership.**
*Subject to Underwriting criteria. Terms & Conditions apply. Coast Yachts Ltd is an Introducer Appointed Representative of DeNovo Underwriting Agencies Ltd. DeNovo Underwriting Agencies Ltd is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (FCA).
**Terms and conditions apply. Please ask for more information. Only available to boats remaining based on the UK South Coast and covered in the Sea Start ‘Area of Operation’.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.