|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Stuart, Floride, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||17.93 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||14.55 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||1.58 m|
|Type de quille||Dérive|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Cummins|
|Année du moteur||2013|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Heures de moteur||785|
|Réservoirs de carburant||425 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||525 gal|
SEA ROSE is an exceptional treasure. She’s not only a magnificent shoal-draft, center-cockpit offshore sailing vessel, she’s one that has been kept in top condition since the day she was first launched. To date, she’s had just two ownerships, and in recent years she’s had what amounts to a major refit. You name it - engine, rod rigging, teak decks and more have been replaced with new. Her spars, deck and topsides were all Awlgripped in 2019. Even her on-deck brightwork was stripped and re-varnished in 2019.
SEA ROSE is one of those very few gems that everyone hopes to find when looking for that special boat.
ACCOMMODATIONS AND LAYOUT
SEA ROSE sleeps six in three private cabins, each with a private head and shower. The interior is all satin-finished teak with solid trim and cabin doors, and solid teak raised-panel cabinetry in main salon and galley. Soles are varnished teak and holly (with floorboard runners throughout), hull ceilings are solid teak, and Ultrasuede overhead panels are all removable and secured by varnished teak battens.
A large forepeak at the bow is well suited for storing gear such as sails, fenders, dock lines, and running rigging with a divided chain locker for twin rodes. This area can be accessed from a large deck hatch.
Aft to starboard is one of two guest cabins, each with double berths, fitted sheets and bedspreads, a hanging locker, numerous drawers, bureau, drop-down lockers above each berth, fans, two deck hatches and an opening porthole. Forward is an en-suite head with fresh water toilet, marble vanity with flush sink and mirror, shower faucet, deck hatch and varnished teak floor grate.
To port is the second guest cabin with a double berth, hanging locker, numerous drawers including several below berth, a bureau, two deck hatches and opening porthole. The port guest head is fitted out with details similar to the starboard side.
The main salon on SEA ROSE is spacious, bright and well ventilated thanks to her 16’ beam, unique hull ports and numerous hatches and stainless steel Hood opening ports. There is a U-shaped dining area to port and varnished teak dining table with marble inlay. To starboard is a settee, and coffee table with stool seating for bar or for sitting at galley counter. The same stools are transferable to the portside dining table for additional seating. Flat screen TV, leather cover for mast. Indirect strip lighting with dimmers.
Aft to starboard of the main salon and conveniently located close to the companionway is the galley. Features include:
- Sandstone Corian countertops
- Double stainless steel sinks with retractable faucet
- Charcoal water filter
- Four-burner stainless steel propane stove with oven and broiler
- Litton microwave oven
- Front-loading refrigeration (top-loading freezer)
- Stainless opening ports
- Fixed hull port behind stove
The nav station is to port aft of the main salon. There is a dedicated seat with backrest, lift-up chart table with generous workspace and built-in navigation electronics. Inboard are large custom switch panels to control and monitor all ship functions.
A passageway leads aft to the owner’s cabin. Outboard there are two lockers housing the washing machine and dryer. Inboard are large access doors to engine and generator space.
Owner’s cabin is aft with centerline queen berth with fitted sheets and bedspread and settees on both sides. There are twin hanging lockers, numerous drawers, TV, a safe, bookshelves and a vanity to port. Great light and ventilation with two hatches, four opening portholes, two hull ports and a fan. The en-suite head and separate shower stall are forward to starboard, featuring marble sink vanity, electric freshwater toilet, several storage lockers, two opening portholes and varnished teak sole grates.
The deck is constructed of FRP with Divinycell H-80 foam core for strength and stiffness. In areas where deck equipment is installed, core is replaced with Divinycell H-200 high-density foam. Cockpit sides and coaming are solid fiberglass. Deck flange is solid glass, approximately 3/8" thickness. The deck is bonded and bolted down with epoxy putty to the inboard angled hull flange with 5/16" bolts on 8" centers. Additional fastenings are provided with teak toe rail thru-bolted on 8" centers. All deck hatch landings are molded in FRP. The hull and all topside structures were painted Awlgrip Off White in 2019.
DECK/CUSTOM STAINLESS WORK
- (8) ½" Marguard tinted Lexan topside windows
- Stainless bow pulpit with port and starboard running lights
- Stainless stern pulpit with boarding gate and stern light
- 30" stainless stanchions and double lifelines with side gates
- Stainless steel stemhead anchor roller fitting to port and starboard
- Built-in mooring line fairleads and installed flush with toe rail
- Stainless steel striker mounted on fiberglass rub rails (New, 2020)
- Stainless steel stern and springline chocks flush with toe rail
- Stainless steel chainplates
- Stainless steel non-fouling guard rails over dorade boxes
- Stainless steel steering wheel with leather trim over teak
- (4) Stainless steel genoa tracks inboard and outboard with reference numbers stamped on top
- Stainless steel foot block bases
- Stainless and teak folding boarding ladders aft
- Dorade vent shutoffs
- Custom slides on hatches for screens and blackout
New Teak Decking System’s teak decks (2015). Deck, cockpit and cabin trunk Awlgripped (2019). Toe rails are solid teak, flared and tapered to follow hull topsides. Dorade boxes are solid teak with dovetailed joints and Lexan tops. Teak eyebrow moldings run along cabin side and wrap seamlessly around front and back of cabin trunks. SEA ROSE’s handrails, along with her unique and beautifully cockpit coamings/backrests and so much more, were again finely crafted in solid teak. Toe rails and eyebrow moldings stripped to bare wood and refinished with ten coats of varnish (2019).
- Stainless deck chocks for (2) anchors at bow
- Anchor windlass with remote at pedestal
- 66 lb. Bruce anchor with 300’ 3/8 HT chain
- 60 CQR anchor with 250’ ¾ nylon rode
- Nylon chain snubber for anchor rode
- Combination strobe/masthead light
- Spreader lights
- Boat hook
- Fog bell
- Lensref radar reflector
- TV antenna on mast
Hand-laid fiberglass hull with 3/4" Airex foam core for added strength and sound/thermal insulation. Molded-in fiberglass fuel and water tanks, and centerboard trunk. Hand-laid fiberglass deck with Divinylcell core construction with teak decks (2015) Varnished teak exterior trim with highest quality stainless steel portlights, hatches and cowl ventilators. Vinylester resin is used on the exterior skins for the highest possible resistance to water osmosis, plus epoxy bottom coating with lnterlux 2000 system. Topside Awlgripped Oyster White (2019) with blue boot top. Coach roof is non-skid, with white deckhouse, Awlgripped 2019. There is a molded fiberglass rubrail along the hull, with stainless steel striker.
The centerboard is molded FRP with bronze protective shoe in leading edge and solid FRP around pin area. The centerboard has a highly efficient foil shape for enhanced upwind performance. The centerboard is raised hydraulically via the Navtec panel in the cockpit. The centerboard trunk is molded FRP. Centerboard provides for SEA ROSE’s unusually shoal draft of 5’-2” with board up and 11’-6" when the board is in its fully down position.
The balanced spade rudder is molded FRP with 5" stainless steel rudderstock. Rudder blade molded around stainless steel frame welded to rudderstock. Rudderstock supported by upper bearing (Harken, new 2013) and lower Duromax bearing. A bronze stuffing box is provided with Teflon-impregnated packing. A retractable rudder blade carries a 5'-2" draft when up and 7'-6" draft when down. This rudder blade pivots up and down to provide excellent steering while maintaining SEA ROSE’s unusually shoal draft when both the centerboard and rudder blade are in their up positions.
All ballast is lead cast in place and fully encapsulated by the fiberglass hull and keel. The top of the lead is covered with approximately 1/2" solid FRP.
All structural bulkheads are bonded to the hull and deck with FRP and Airex foam spacers. Floor beams are mahogany, interlocked and bonded to hull for rigid and durable support of cabin sole. FRP fuel and water tanks integral to the hull, for additional stiffness to hull laminate and to use the maximum amount of volume available. All tanks fully baffled with ample inspection ports. Water tanks are coated with clear Gelcoat. Chainplates are 316 stainless flat bar weldments thru-bolted to reinforced FRP attached to hull. Stainless mast step ¼” thickness, with limber holes and provision for 3" of fore and aft adjustment. FRP engine bed with steel reinforcement, bonded directly to hull.
All exposed hull surfaces are lined with solid teak ceiling strips and installed with spacers to ensure proper ventilation. The overhead is divided into removable sections covered with off-white Formica.
Hanging lockers and lockers under berths are lined with aromatic western red cedar. All other lockers above seat level are meticulously lined with teak. All wiring and plumbing is completely hidden from view in these lockers by removable panels.
Head countertops are granite and galley are white Corian. All other countertops in the boat are teak with a holly inlay. Berth and seat tops are Formica-lined with access to storage below through multiple lift-up openings.
All water and fuel tanks are below cabin sole level, providing extensive storage under seats and furniture throughout the interior. Plywood lee boards are installed for all berths. Berth mattresses are 5" thick, using laminated variable density foam for added comfort. Ample shelving, bookshelves and handholds are provided throughout the interior. The bilges are faired and finished with gray Gelcoat.
ELECTRONICS AND NAVIGATION EQUIPMENT
- Garmin equipment suite (New, 2015) includes GPS, AIS, Radar, Autopilot, Wind instruments and (2) Remotes: GMI 20 (7 units): GMR 18/24 XHD, GND 10, (2) GPS 19x, GPS Map 8215, GSD 24, GXM 52
- Card reader
- (2) Chart plotters: (1) at Nav station, (1) in Cockpit
- AIS 600
- Simrad AV24 autopilot control at helm
- ICOM M-100 UHF
- ICOM VHF IC-M424
- ICOM M-710 SSB
- Fluxgate compass
- Stereo system with remote CD changer
- Northstar 941X GPS (backup, no battery)
12V Ship’s system with (10) 200-amp gel cell batteries on separate engine, generator and house banks. Batteries charged by one or both of the engine-driven alternators.
- Batteries new in 2020: House, engine, generator and bowthruster
- Chargemaster 12/25-3 battery charger (New, 2020)
- Victron charger, inverter, 12V, 3000VA, 120A (New 2020)
- Bass main switch panel with 12 and 110V circuit breakers
- (2) 50’ Shore power cords
- Custom alarm panel in cockpit wired to all alarm functions
SAILS AND RIGGING
- Hood Sto’way main, with vertical battens
- Hood 100% working genoa, crescent-cut, with roller-furling pad and telltale windows
- Working jib
- Storm jib, trisail
- Spinnaker (asym)
- Harken hydraulic roller-furling headstay MKIV Unit 3 (2016)
- Electric Hood Sto’way main (double spreaders)
- Quick-release inner forestay and running backstays
- Spinnaker pole w/line drive butt hoist for mast storage
- Rod rigging (2014)
- Navtec insulated backstay for SSB antenna
- Navtec hydraulic boom vang, backstay and centerboard hoists with 3-function panel in cockpit
- Mast, boom and spinnaker pole Awlgripped (2019)
- (2) Barient 36 ST-PW-S electric primaries
- Barient 32 ST-PW-S electric main sheet
- Barient 32 ST-PW-S electric outhaul
- (2) Barient 24 ST halyard winches on mast
- (2) Lewmar 48 winches for running backstay
Rigged and laid out for singlehanded operation with all aspects of sail handling done by the helmsman with minimal effort.
ENGINE AND MECHANICAL
- Cummins 150 hp diesel (2013) (784.2 hours, March 2022)
- Remote oil filters at engine and generator
- Engine and generator oil change pump
- Side Power bow thruster (2016) with remote controls at helm
- Engine spare parts kit
- Maxi 3-blade feathering prop
- Anchor windlass with remote at pedestal
- Full air conditioning system with reverse-cycle heat
- Exhaust blower in galley, showers and at dryer
- Washing machine
- Cockpit table cover and extension
- Cockpit brightwork canvas covers
- Hot and cold deck shower
- Teak pulpit seat
- Fold-down ladder at stern
- Stainless dinghy davits
- Barbecue at stern
- (3) 20lb propane tanks
- Varnished teak flagpole
- Sentry security system with infrared sensors
- Halex automatic fire extinguisher system
- MOB gear
- Horseshoe rings
- (8) Life jackets
- Givens 8-man life raft with desalinator
- Hard bottom inflatable dinghy with Yamaha 25hp outboard
- Stainless davits for lifting/securing dinghy
The Little Harbor 58 is one of the most versatile cruising sailboats available. Her shoal-draft “whale bottom” allows her access to the shallowest harbors, yet she is extremely fast and comfortable on a passage.
SEA ROSE is laid out for luxury liveaboard cruising. She has three staterooms, each with a private head, and a bright, spacious main salon capable of entertaining large groups comfortably. She is beautifully finished and has had the best of maintenance since new.
The owner's personal effects are excluded from the sale.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.