|Classe||Bateaux de plaisance|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Saint Clair Shores, Michigan, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||14.02 m|
|Type de quille||Aileron|
The Hunter Legend 45 had a short production run but has proven to be a great performance cruiser. It's two stateroom layout, with a main salon large enough for a family to lounge in comfort, so much storage you better log where you put stuff or you will never find it. It's powerful sail plan and ample waterline will get you there and back, fast and fun. For the full story on "Lippy II" see my BROKERS NOTES.
Lippy II has been the summer home for this dedicated cruising couple. He is a retired US Army Officer, she is a "Great Sailor" according to him, and "Lippy II" reflects how a life of regiment and commitment doesn't end when you hang up your uniform. After 48 years of selling sailboat I get aboard a boat and it takes about 3 seconds to see a boat has been lovingly cared for. Everywhere you look you see a trail of constant upgrades and improvements, New electronics, New waste system (read no odor!), New Tides Marine Mainsail System, New Harken Furler...... You get the picture!!! Covid sidelined his job, so they need to step to the side and let you enjoy "Lippy II"
Specs and Inventory
- Hunter Legend 45 1988 Hull #74
- Yanmar 4JH-TE, 55hp 1974 Hours
- 5KW Westerbeke Generator 224 Hours
- LOA 46'
- Beam 13'8''
- Draft 5'8''
- Displacement 25,600 lbs.
- Water 125 gal
- Waste 15 gal and 20 gal
- Fuel 47 gal
- Mainsail w/Dutchman System
- New 2020 Tides Marine Mainsail Slider System
- New 2020 Harken Furler
- 100% Jib
- 120% Genoa with Sun Cover
- Asymmetric Spin w/Snuffer
- All Self-tailing Winches
- Solid Vang
- Raymarine ST-60 Instruments, Wind, Depth, Knotlog
- Raymarine 2018 Axiom 9 at the helm, C80 at the nav station
- Raymarine 2018 Evolution Autopilot w/Heavy Duty Ram
- 2017 VHF
- 8' Dinghy w/3.3 hp Johnson OB
- 2020 New Cutlass Bearing
- 2020 2 New Raritan Electric "Clean Water" flush heads
- Full USCG safety gear
- 20 kg Bruce Anchor 20' chain, 100' rode
- 22 lb Danforth 25' chain, 125' rode
- Much More as you would expect!!!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.