|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Boca Chica, Floride, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||12.73 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||10.16 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.88 m|
|Type de quille||autre|
|Hauteur libre max. sous ponts||15.7 m|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Perkins|
|Modèle de moteur||Perkins 4108|
|Année du moteur||1981|
|Type d'entraînement||Prise directe|
|Heures de moteur||1000|
|Nombre de places assises||7|
|Réservoirs de carburant||3 x 200 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||2 x 300 gal|
|Réservoirs eau noire||12 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Monocoque|
So Bella is a strong, seaworthy, ocean crossing 42 Passport rig and ready to sail. Boasting a huge 6 foot 5 inches of headroom this 42 is massive on the inside. The boat is very clean and well kept. The woodwork and craftsmanship below are beautiful. The engine has been regularly serviced and the bottom paint was new in 2016. So Bella is a turnkey boat with an updated full electronics package and a new AC. All the sails are in good shape. There is both a Monitor Windvane and Auto Pilot to help you steer. This vessel is ready to pull away from the dock and head offshore immediately.
Salon and Dinette
The salon seats six comfortably on two couches facing each other. You will find plenty of storage in and above both couches as well as drawers and cabinets beside them. In between the two couches is a table that folds up into a full dinette. Starboard side of the galley is the navigation desk and built in seat with storage. There are wall mounted rod holders. Five opening ports and two fixed ports along with skylights let in natural light.
The galley is U shaped with ample storage and counter space. There is a double sink, a Gommet three burner propane stove, and a new Magic Chef 120-volt forward opening refrigerator.
So Bella is also equipped with two Frigoboat 12-volt compressors/condensers located under the cockpit that service the galley top loading refrigerator and freezer. They are not currently being used for cold storage. The system would need to be charged before using as cold storage.
Staterooms and Head
There are two private staterooms as well as a quarter berth. The head has a bathtub with a shower and a composting toilet. The sink has counter space and storage underneath. Lighting for the head consists of two opening oval ports for natural light and overhead white/red lights for the night.
Port Aft Cabin
Aft Starboard 1/4 Bunk
The seating in the cockpit is teak on fiberglass in a canoe style stern. The sole is fiberglass with teak and there is a folding teak table secured to the helm pedestal. The instruments are located in an electronics pod mounted on the helm and the remaining electronics at the chart table. There is a dedicated vented cabinet for a propane tank located in the port side of the cockpit stern. There is one Barlow 24 two-speed self-tailing winch on the cabin top servicing the main sheet and two Barlow 27 two-speed self-tailing winches on the cockpit coamings servicing the jib sheets.
Rigging and Gear
- Running rigging new in 2017
- Mainsail - Hood 3712 with 2 Reefs 338 Sq FT - 9oz Dacron
- Mast - Isomat NG70
- Profurl Roller - Profurl NC1-42 Roler Furler
- JB Boatworks Rigging
- Roller Jib - Hood 4309 Roller Jib 125% Genoa 497 Sq Ft.
- Spinnaker - Assymetrical
- Main mast: Spartite Isomat, aluminum keel stepped mast.
- Mast tracks: Internal for slugs.
- Compression post:
- Main spreaders: Two pairs of spreaders.
- Gooseneck: Stainless steel.
- Masthead fittings: Wind indicator, anemometer, VHF antenna, anchor light.
- Boom: Aluminum with internal track for slugs.
- Whisker Pole: Isomat aluminum whisker pole attached to the front of the mast.
- Turnbuckles: Stainless steel barrel style with toggles., ends secured with cotter pins.
- Chainplates: Chrome plated stainless steel mounted on the outside of the hull
- Electric windlass with dual drums for rode and chain
- FURLING GEAR
Furling type: Profurl roller furling drum and system on jib
There are updated electronics with GPS/Chartplotter, Radar, Epirb, VHF, SSB, SATE Phones in good working order. The chart plotter & radar are new.
Entertainment system includes:
- Audio video system - Audiovox
- CD Changer - Jensen
- DVD Player - Philips
- MP3/CD Player - Sony
- Radio - Jensen
- Speaker - Altec Lansing
- Speakers - Jensen
- Speakers - Realistic
- VHS/VCR Player - Sanyo
- Garmin GPS
- Radio - Eton
- Radio Tuner - I-com
- Receiver/Radio - Grundig
- Sate Telephone - Qualcomm
- Sate Telephone - Iridium
- VHF Icom x3
- Battery Charger - Promariner
- Inverter - Heart EMS2800
- Raymarine hybrid with radar, located on the helm pedestal.
- Garmin GPS Map 182, located at the chart table
- Raymarine ST60 Depth,
- Raymarine ST60 Wind,
- Raymarine ST60 Speed, located on the forward bulkhead at the cockpit
- Vesper Marine AIS Watch Mate, model WM650B, at the chart table
- Perkins 4.108, hours on the engine around 4000
- Transmission rebuilt in 2017
- Running gear new in 2014
- 3 solar panels for off grid anchoring
- Swinging seven rung stainless steel boarding ladder located on the port beam
- Cockpit: One Barlow 24 two-speed self-tailing winch on the cabin top servicing the main sheet.
- Two Barlow 27 two-speed self-tailing winches on the cockpit coamings servicing the jib sheets.
- Mast: Four winches mounted on the deck service the mast: three Barlow 24 and one Barlow 23 single-speed self-tailing winches.
- Sea Recovery Ultra Whisper water maker, located in the stern cockpit lazarette
- Protec Advanced 4 Step Charger, 30 Amps, located in the port aft cabin, services the house bank.
- Xantex digital Echo Charger, 15 Amp, located in the hanging locker aft of the chart table, services the starter battery
- Honda 2000 portable generator, located in the cockpit stern lazarette
- Four fuel tanks installed for a total of 200 gallons. Two 75-gallon iron tanks located directly under the cockpit and two more iron tanks, 25 gallons each, located port and starboard under the port and starboard aft berths.
- Two 75-gallon freshwater aluminum tanks mounted under the cabin sole in the main saloon, for a total of 150 gallons
- Approximately 10 gallon 120-volt tank, located under the cockpit port lazarette
- Two 20 lbs aluminum tanks, with a dedicated cabinet located in the port side of the cockpit stern lazarette
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.