|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Parlin, New Jersey, États-Unis|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe non applicable|
|Longueur Hors Tout||10.97 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.52 m|
|Type de quille||autre|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Perkins|
|Modèle de moteur||4-108|
|Année du moteur||1979|
|Heures de moteur||1000|
|Nbre max. de passagers||12|
|Réservoirs de carburant||50 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||104 gal|
This Cape Dory has now been on the market more than a month. Please submit your offer today!
Well maintained 1979 Cape Dory 36 equipped with a 50hp Perkins diesel! Ready to sail!
You've been looking and here it is! A 1979 Cape Dory that is ready for your next adventure!
Sleeps six with one stateroom forward. Owners cabin forward in Vee berth. Storage under, hanging locker and chest of drawers. A large overhead hatch and opening ports provide excellent light & ventilation.
Enclosed head compartment to port with vanity & sink, hot & cold pressure water, hand held shower w sump pump, Jabsco electric flush head. Salon is classic arrangement with pull out settee to port makes a double, settee/single berth to stbd. each with storage outboard.
The dinning table folds on to the bulkhead so opens the cabin floor space when not in use. U-shaped galley aft with three burner propane stove & oven, stainless steel & gimballed. Ice box with 12 volt refrigeration, double S.S. sinks with H&C pressure water, large storage capacity.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Island Packet, Hunter, and Morgan vessels for sale. If you're in the New York City, Brooklyn, Queens, or Philadelphia areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other cruising sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This classic Cape Dory is a well built cutter rigged sailboat with a pleasing sheer line. Suited for offshore, weekend or coastal cruising. Very comfortable. The overall condition appears good!
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Ice Box (Included)
- Mirror (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Settee (Included)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- Stove (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Included)
- Anchor (Included)- Anchor Rode (Included)
- Beverage Holders (Included)
- Bow Pulpit (Included)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Steering Wheel (Included)
- 110v AC Outlets (Included)- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)
- AC Electric Panel (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)
- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Cockpit Accent Lighting (Included)
- Courtesy Lights (Included)
- Fuel Gauge (Included)
- Fuse Panel (Included)
- Hour Meter (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Volt Meter (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Bilge Blower (Included)- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Engine Alarms (Included)
- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Macerator (Included)
- Rudder (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Navigation Lights (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- VHF Antenna (Included)
- Carbon Monoxide Detector (Included)- Engine Kill Switch (Included)
- Genoa (Included)- Main Sail (Included)