"Excitable" is a Dennis Choate designed Racer/Cruiser. She looks great for a boat of her age. Recently repowered with a Beta Marine Engine, she also has air-conditioning and refrigeration. There is little information out there about this particular design but the designer himself is well known and still active in the marine industry. There is a marine survey from 06/21 available by request.
$41,000.00 Survey valuation, asking price discounted to facilitate buyers improvements.
- Marine Survey Completed, 08/21
- Bottom Paint, 04/21
- New Engine Muffler 04/21
- Fuel Gauge Installed, 04/21
- New Raw Water Strainers Installed, 04/21
- New shaft Coupling and Dripless Shaft Seal, 04/21
- Hull Polished, 03/21
- New AC/DC Electrical Panels Installed, 05/20
- New Sail Covers, 05/19
- New Bimini, 05/19
- New Batteries, 2019
- New Battery Charger, 2019
- New Cabin Sole, 02/14
- Topsides Paint Job, 02/14
- New Head Installed, 02/14
- New Alcohol Stove, 02/14
- Garmin Navigation Installed, 02/14
- New Deck Hatch Installed, 02/14
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.