|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Middle River, Maryland, États-Unis|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe non applicable|
|Longueur Hors Tout||10.06 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||8.25 m|
|Type de quille||autre|
|Poids à sec||10600 livres|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Yanmar|
|Modèle de moteur||2GM20F|
|Année du moteur||1978|
This Hunter has been on the market for more than 30 days (Jun 28th). If you are thinking of making an offer, submit it today and let's make a deal!
1978 Fiberglass hull Hunter 33 sailboat with extra set of sails, call with questions or offers
This Hunter 33 is a work in progress. She's solid, but has cosmetic work to be completed.
She will need bottom paint, wash and wax, cabin sole refinished, and upper wall coverings replaced.
She is a capable sailer, and has mechanical updates. Her galley includes sink, microwave, and ice box, with ample counter space and storage for the chef.
A wet head includes shower attachment, sink, and head, with cabinet storage.
She has everything you need for day sailing, as well as overnight and longer cruises.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Catalina, Morgan, and Beneteau vessels for sale. If you're in the Washington, Baltimore, Arlington, or Alexandria areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sloop sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This Hunter 33 is a work in progress. The interior needs the cabin sole refinished, and the upper wall coverings replaced. She needs a few minor gel coat repairs, bottom prep and paint, and a wash and wax. Her sails are in fair condition. The 120% jib currently installed is approximately 5 years old, the 100% jib is approximately 10 years old. The mainsail is original.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Hanging Locker (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Ice Box (Included)
- Microwave (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Settee (2)
- Shower (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Window Treatments (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (Needed)
- Anchor (Included)- Bimini (Frame Only)
- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cleats - Fixed (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Cockpit Table (Included)
- Compartment Storage (Included)
- Cover - Helm (Included)
- Helm Wheel (Included)
- Non-skid Deck (Included)
- Sea Cocks (Included)
- Self Bailing Cockpit (Included)
- Transom - Closed (Included)
- 12 V DC Outlets (Included)- Battery Switch (Included)
- Battery Tender (Included)
- Number Of Batteries (2)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Shower Sump Pump (Included)
- Stereo (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Water Heater (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)- Closed Water Cooling Sys. (Included)
- Holding Tanks (Included)
- Number Of Eng Cylinders (2)
- Number Of Fuel Tanks (1)
- Rudder (Spade)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tanks (Included)
- Compass (Included)- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Separate Depth Sounder (Included)
- VHF (Included)
- Wind Instrument (Apparent Wind And Wind Speed)
- Backstay (Included)- Boom (Included)
- Forestay (Included)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Traveler (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Engine Kill Switch (Included)- Grab Rails (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Included)- Jib (120% And 100%)
- Reefing Mainsail (Included)