|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Oxnard, California, États-Unis|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe non applicable|
|Longueur Hors Tout||9.14 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.6 m|
|Type de quille||autre|
|Poids à sec||10200 livres|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Universal|
|Modèle de moteur||M-25|
|Réservoirs de carburant||21 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||40 gal|
This Catalina has now been on the market more than a month. Please submit your offer today!
Beautiful sailing cruiser, well equipped and ready!
The Catalina 30 is one of the most successful production sailing yachts in history and remains extremely popular with cruisers.
Whether you're at the tiller or lounging on the bench seats, you'll find the cockpit very roomy for all your passengers to enjoy each trip. She's built to carry passengers but is a very capable single-hander when you feel like heading out solo.
With 4 berths to accommodate your crew, she'll sleep 6 comfortably. There's a V-berth forward of the head, the convertible dinette, the settee to starboard, and a quarter berth aft.
The Galley is equipped to feed your crew, with cooktop, sink and fridge, which makes weekending that much more enjoyable.
These Catalinas are super popular due to their interior space and 6' 2" headroom, but they also sail very well.
Per the Dockmaster, as of Nov, 17th, the slip is transferable to a new owner upon approval by the marina.
While we will always attempt to provide you with a TRUE representation of every vessel we market, during any purchase from Pop you will be encouraged to schedule an inspection from an independent, accredited surveyor and every purchase WILL ALWAYS BE subject to your satisfaction with the results from your independent survey and your own personal trial run.
We have several more Hunter, Beneteau, and Morgan vessels for sale. If you're in the Los Angeles, Glendale, Santa Clarita, or Torrance areas, please use the form on this page to let me know what you're looking for and I'll get back with you today about any other sloop sailboat options we have locally that may meet your needs.
You have questions? We have answers. Call us at (941) 914-9217 to discuss this vessel today.
This 1977 Catalina C-30 is reported by the seller to be in good condition with a strong running engine. Engine hours are unknown. The seller has been sailing the boat often, but mentions that a new owner may wish to replace the main sail. Per the seller, the headsail is in good condition. The bottom was last painted in 2020.
- Cabin Lighting (Included)- Cabinets (Included)
- Dinette (Included)
- Head (Included)
- Pressurized Water System (Included)
- Quarterberth - Aft (Included)
- Settee (Included)
- Sink - Galley (Included)
- Stateroom - Forward (Included)
- V Berth (Included)
- Bottom Paint Antifouling (New 2020)
- Anchor (Included)- Bow Rail (Included)
- Cockpit Seating (Included)
- Tiller Steering (Included)
- Windlass (Included)
- Battery Switch (Included)- Circuit Breaker Panel (Included)
- Engine Temp Gauge (Included)
- Oil Pressure Gauge (Included)
- Shore Power (Included)
- Tachometer (Included)
- Ballast (4200 LB Lead Keel)- Bilge Blower (Included)
- Bilge Pump (Included)
- Closed Water Cooling Sys. (Included)
- Rudder (Included)
- Throttle/shift: Mech (Included)
- Water Tank (Included)
- Navigation Lights (Included)
- Backstay (Included)- Boom (Included)
- Lifelines (Included)
- Mast (Included)
- Running Rigging (Included)
- Sloop Rig (Included)
- Standing Rigging (Included)
- Traveler (Included)
- Winches - Manual (Included)
- Grab Rails (Included)
- Covers - Sail (Main)- Main Sail (Included)
- Rigged For Single Handed (Included)
- Roller Furling Jib (Included)