|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Rhu, Argyll and Bute, Royaume-Uni|
|Statut en matière fiscale||Taxe payée|
|Longueur Hors Tout||10 m|
|Longueur à la flottaison||8.7 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||1.21 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||1.2 m|
|Type de quille||enums.keel-type.kt-full|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Beta|
|Modèle de moteur||6G1505|
|Année du moteur||2006|
|Type d'entraînement||Prise directe|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Bronze|
|Heures de moteur||500|
|Réservoirs de carburant||2 x 170 litres (Acier)|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||2 x 182 litres (GRP)|
The Coaster 33 is a good volume motorsailer with 5 berths. Being a motorsailer she has a deep center cockpit and covered pilot house which make her ideal for northern climates! Great for family cruising.
Hull, deck and keel
Built under Lloyds supervision the design was based on the original East Coast motor fishing boats which where sea kindly and had good directional stability and a shallow draft. The advent of GRP enabled the designer to narrow the waterline by putting a chine in at the bow, giving a finer entry enabling the boat to sail well too.
- White GRP hull with red hull stripe.
- White GRP deck and superstructure. Deck with Treadmaster non slip.
- Full length traditional keel with iron ballast.
- Spade rudder.
- Wheel steering in wheelhouse.
The deck can be accessed from the cockpit on both sides and is secured by stainless steel pulpit, stainless steel stanchions with a solid stainless steel top rail. The deck is wide and easily navigated. There are grab rails on the cabin top and coachroof and aft cabin top for added security.
- Double bow roller.
CQR 35lb anchor.
Electric manual anchor windlass.
4 Lewmar manual winches.
6 mooring cleats.
Interior and accommodation
5 berths in total in 3 cabins she has 6' of headroom throughout.
- Eberspacher heating in all cabins.
- SONY Radio/CD Player with 2 speakers.
- Clock & barometer.
Forward cabin has 2 single berths with ample storage space underneath, a large hanging locker aft of port berth and a small personal locker. Deck hatch. Access to anchor locker.saloon
The saloon has an L shapped seating area to port and large folding leave table. The settee can also double as a single berth when required and there are plenjty of storage lockers. Opposite is a single settee with navigation area.navigation station
Aft facing chart table. Ships electrical distribution panel. Instrumentation including plotter.heads
The heads are to stbd aft of the navigation station.
- Jabsco toilet marine flushing toilet.
Wash basin in vanity unit with hot and cold pressurised water.
U shaped galley to port aft. There is ample storage and work surface.
- Stainless steel sink with pressurised hot and cold water system via mixer tap.
2 burner Plastimo Neptune 3000 stove and grill.
Front loading fridge.
Separate aft cabin accessed from the wheelhouse. 2 single berths with ample storage underneath and an upholstered seat between the berths. Windows port, stbd and aft.
- Raytheon RC630 chartplotter in wheelhouse and navigation station. Chart cards being updated
Ritchie mag compass.
Raymarine EV-200 Sail Autopilot being fitted.
Raymarine i60 Wind system being fitted.
Autohelm GPS / depth / speed/log.
Autohelm master view multi repeater at navigation station.
Huson 65 VHF radio - Kelvin Hughes with hand mike.
Machinery and propulsion
Beta 6G1505 4 cylinder 37.5hp inboard diesel engine. New Nov 2006.
- 3 blade fixed prop.
- Cruising speed approx. 5/6 knots.
- Fuel consumption approx. 1ltr per hour.
QL BP600 bow thruster.
Rig and sails
- Ketch rigged with aluminium main and mizzen masts.
Stainless steel standing rigging.
Braid on braid running rigging.
- Roller furling headsail foil.
- Mainsail by West Sails in Devon.
- Mizzen by West Sails in Devon.
- Roller reefing headsail with tan UV strip.Jib by West Sails in Devon.
- Storm Jib.
- 12v ships interior lighting.
3 x 12v batteries.
65Ah engine alternator.
Shore power with cable.
Plumbing and tankage
- Pressurised hot and cold water system via calorifier.
- 364L of water in 2 GRP tanks.
- 240L fuel in 2 steel tanks.
- Burgundy wheelhouse cover.
- Tan mainsail and mizzen sail covers.
Any safety equipment such as life raft's, Epirb's, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
- Whale manual bilge pump (cockpit).
Vetus gas detector.
- 2 x horseshoe lifebuouys in brackets mounted on the port and starboard aft quarters.
- Liferaft date of manufacture 2000, no recent service records.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.
General note on safety equipment: Any safety equipment such as life rafts, Epirbs, fire extinguishers and flares etc. are usually personal to the current owner(s) and if being left on-board as part of the sale of a used vessel may require routine servicing, replacement, or changing to meet a new owner’s specific needs.
Whilst we make best effort to obtain documentation from Vendors it is advisable to check what is available before travelling to view or making an offer.