|Marque||Gaff Rigged Motor Sailor|
|Matériau de la coque||Acier|
|Longueur Hors Tout||26.82 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||2.29 m|
|Déplacement (Demi-charge)||140000 kg|
|Type de moteur||Inbord|
|Marque du moteur||Gardner|
|Modèle de moteur||8l3B|
|Type d'entraînement||Prise directe|
|Vitesse max.||9 kn @ 900 Tr/min|
|Vitesse de croisière||7 kn @ 750 Tr/min|
|Réservoirs de carburant||1 x 15000 litres (Acier)|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||1 x 5000 litres (Acier)|
Powerful, Classic, Spacious, Romantic, Safe, Luxurious
These are all adjectives that can be used to accurately describe this 88' Gaff Rigged Motor Sailor. She is a one of a kind world cruiser that has safely circumnavigated the globe twice with her current owners. Built in Holland in 1932 she underwent a five year conversion into spacious family home in 1992.
She has been lovingly cared for and maintained by her owners and is perfectly suited for extended and economical world cruising in comfort or as a classic floating home anywhere in the world. The deck and interior volume is huge and designed for comfortable long term family living, large cabins, study, workshop, living area, 75sf galley, 300sf main deck, permanent awnings providing shelter all work together to create a wonderful vessel that is ready to take you around the world or be your luxurious floating home in your marina of choice.
It is time for the present owners to downsize and sadly say farewell to their home. They are keen to sell and welcome sensible offer from interested parties.
GARDNER 8L3B :
- 230 HP; MAX REVS 900 RPM
- In Excellent Condition
- Cruising - 750 RPMS at approx 7 KNOTS
- Fuel Consumption 2 Liter per miles
- Cruising Range 5,000 Miles
- The Engine and Generators are all fresh water cooled
- 1 x Fuel Tank (15,000 Liters)
- 1 x Fresh Water Tank (5,000 Liters)
Masts and Rigging
- The Two mast are steel, with solid steel rigging, sandblasted epoxy tarred and in excellent condition.
- Mainsail - gaff rig design, dacron, red rust color
- Mizzen - gaff rig design, dacron, red rust color
- Mizzen staysails -two 1000 to 1200 sq ft areas
- One storm trisail - very heavy construction
Generators and Electrical System
Generators and Electrical are well equipped with :
- Northern Lights 7.5 KW in Sound Box. Fresh Water Cooled (7 Years Old) 5,000 Hours
- MARKON 7 KW Belt driven off the gardner main engine
- LISTER 7KW 2 CYLINDER
- AVRR TRANSMOTOR 3.6 KW AT 24 TO 30 VDC Belt Driven Main Engine
Batteries and Auxilary Power
Main House Batteries:
- 440 AMP Bank - 24 VDC
- 8 Trojan Batteries New in 2014
Gardner Starting Batteries:
- 2 x 180 AMP (120 Volt) in series for 24 Volt Gardner Stater Motors
- 8 x 25 AMP at 24 VDC on Sunny Days
- Various Wattage Outputs on all panels are from 2 to 5 Years Old
- 24 VDC
4 x 230 VAC
1 x 110 VAC from Main 24 VDC Bank
These are mounted throughout the ship. They range from 800 Watts to 2000 Watts.
Xantrax, Trace and Sinergex and Pure Sine Wave inverters
Anchors and Windlass
- Operates by high pressure, Hydraulic system from the Gardner and has its own clutch.
- 2 x Lockers of 20 MM Stud Link, Llyods approved galvanized chain each locker has 150 Meters of Chain (New in 2010)
- 1 x New D'hone 250 Kilo STBD Anchor Made in Holland with Hot Dipped Galvanized and Certified.
- One Port Anchor a Ships Type Anchor Approx 175 Kg
- 1 Ships Anchor 100 Kg
This boat has the capability of anchoring in deep water from 30 Meters to 80 Meters on wire.
There is a massive low pressure Hydraulic winch to operate this system. The anchor on the wire is A 350 Kg Fisherman Type
There are 5 anchors in total.
Auto Pilot and Steering System
- Thrige ships type Auto Pilot
- Operates 24 VDC Hyrdaulic/ Electric Pilot.
- Pilot System in the Lazarette. The 4 Inch diameter hydraulic Rams controls the rudder.
- There is a joy stick for maneuvering in close quarters, which operates quickly in comparison to the wheels.
Electronics and Navigation
- 1 x Furuno GPS navigator - good condition
- 1 x Furuno fcv 667 color video depth sounder - excellent condition
- 1 x Furuno chart plotter and r 24mile radar - new in 2013, model 1824c
- 1 x ICOM VHF ICM504 new in 2013
- 2 x Hand held VHF radios standard horizon hx280s - new.
Awnings and Weather Protection
- 1 x Main awning uv protected and never comes down. It is very strong and has been around the world and through a hurricane. Can be walked on to furl the mainsail.
- 1 x Focsle awning good condition. UV painted to protect it
- 2 x workwhop and hold awnings - good condition as above, painted with uv for protection.
- Assorted covers for tenders and deck equipment
- 1 x very large cabin with double bed, shower and toilet.
- Office/Study with large desk and library large teak desk
- 1 x a small cabin lies adjacent to this cabin just forward.
- This space is very well lit with natural light from seven very large portholes on either side for light and air in this aft section.
- New solid bamboo floors and two wardrobes complete this cabin
The galley is approx 15 ft long by 5 ft wide.
- New cork floors varnished in excellent condition.
- Large Miele domestic fridge
- New Stainless Steel stove
- Large enamel sinks and corian counter, newly renovated in 2011.
- There are four large opening ports in this area for plenty of light and air.
- A door leads from the galley on to the main lower deck. There are also stairs leading from the galley up to the wheelhouse allowing wonderful communication between the spaces.
- The engine room is accessed from the galley or from the main deck.
- The engine room is quite large and spacious and provides easy access to all equipment for servicing and maintainence.
- There is a 3 cylinder Lister engine filling a large low pressure air compressor.
- The generators are located in this area and the 1000 l fuel day tanks one on either side.
- Two water day tanks are 500 litres each.
- Hot water heater, pumps, workbench, water filters, work bench with vice and tools are located in the engine room.
- Fresh water is naturally caught from the rain and filtered to one fawcet with two very large filters -one sand and one charcoal for drinking water.
- Up the stairs from the galley to the wheelhouse.
- A large settee in the cabin pilotage
- Swivel chair for the captain. all teak, in beautiful condition.
- 19 very large bronze framed ports around the wheelhouse. four are opening. there is a door out on to the side decks which lead to the poop deck .
- The stern with deck chairs, table and bar b q is a wonderful spot for a sunset aperitif, dinner and for morning coffee! the overhead ceiling is varnished.
Main deck and Spacious Space
- The main deck area is approx 5 meters by 4 meters with a large varnished table that can seat ten people. the decks are steel and there is no rust! this area is covered by the huge permanent awning.
- The main cabin is fwd of this with a walk around queen size bed, six large bronze opening ports, marble counter tops and sink, bamboo floors varnished . this cabin has its own head and shower.
- The gallery / workshops lies forward of the main cabin. a spacious area, with tools benches, drill press, welding machines etc
- fwd of this is the focsle. one large double bunk and one single, two opening ports. lots of light and air, sink and toilet on deck.
- 1 x 14 ft. norwegian lifeboat fiberglass cert for 9 men floatation in the seats, gaff mainjsail and a jib on a bowsprit. it has a 4hp yamaha but it sails beautifully and is a picture.
- 1 x 16ft. foam/fiberglass runabout. i constructed. with a 15 hp yamaha. a very light , fast tender . Hangs on a davit excellent condition motor and boat.
Fire Extinguishers and Safety
- 1 x Automatic Halon system in the engine room
- Numerous large co2 cannisters type throughout the ship
- Numerous powder type small throughout the ship.
- 2 x automatic sprinkler extinguishers in the workshop/gallery .
Simpson Marine Ltd (www.simpsonmarine.com) offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.