Packed with features normally found on higher priced kayaks, the D10T Sit-On-Top Kayak delivers great performance out on the water at a great value. Designed to meet the needs of all kayakers, the D10T starts with an advanced tunnel hull design, incorporating hydrodynamics that balance stability, maneuverability, and speed.
The Deluxe Seat provides all day comfort with its extra padding and ergonomic, fully adjustable design. Adjustable foot braces allow for maximum flexibility and comfort regardless of water types or conditions. The kayak’s large open cockpit gives you greater flexibility in cargo management as well as offering easy entry and exit at the shore with little restriction of movement out on the water. With deep molded storage on the port and starboard sides, large molded storage trays big enough for a standard-sized tackle box, and other useable quick stow areas, this kayak gives you plenty of room for gear storage.
A built-in multipurpose sternwell gives you a convenient storage space large enough for a five gallon bucket, dry bag, or a 36 quart cooler. Wide gunnels and plentiful molded flats give the hardcore paddler or extreme angler a place to stow secondary accessories. Quick hold paddlekeepers molded into the Port and Starboard gunnel allows a stable resting point for your paddle when loading or launching your kayak. Multiple drain holes in the sternwell, seat pan, and footwell areas keep water from pooling in the bottom of the kayak.
The D10T comes with two Scupper Plugs for the seat pan area for winter paddling or rough water days. At the end of the day, the threaded and sealed drain plug allows you to quickly drain excess water, while the 2 molded-over rubber grip handles make carrying the kayak a simple task.
- Custom-crafted tunnel hull design for maximum stability
- Durable high density polyethylene construction.
- Deluxe, padded & adjustable seat
- Personal dry storage deck plate system
- D-ring bow anchors for customizable storage
- Large sternwell for multipurpose storage
- Adjustable foot braces
- Recessed molded paddle holders
- Multiple drain holes and drain plug
- Two scupper plugs
Construction & Exterior
- NMMA Certified
- NEW die-cut EPDM foam gaskets for flush-mounted rod holders to virtually eliminate water intrusion
- Improved construction materials
- Improved seal for weathertight deck plate storage
- Custom-crafted tunnel hull design for stability, solid tracking & ease of paddling
- 1-piece rotomolded hull construction
- Fore & aft molded-over rubber grip handles (2 total)
- Threaded & sealed drain plug
- Adjustable foot braces
- Bow D-ring tie-downs
- Deluxe seating system
- Drink holder
- Large multipurpose sternwell w/bungee will hold up to a 36-qt. (34.07 L) cooler
- Midship, fore & aft scupper drains
- Molded port & starboard storage trays
- Open cockpit design for flexibility in cargo management
- Quick-rest paddle holders
- Weathertight deck plate storage
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.