The redesigned A10 Sit-In Kayak delivers increased performance out on the water at an improved value. Designed to meet the needs of all kayakers at an affordable price, the A10 starts with an advanced tunnel hull design for maximum stability and ease of paddling.
The upgraded Removable Seating system delivers all day comfort on the water along with the option of using the seat on land. The large open cockpit gives you greater flexibility in cargo management as well as offering easy entry and exit at the shore with little restriction of movement out on the water. The bungee system in the stern allows you to store and access a cooler up to 36 quarts in size.
The quick-rest paddle holders let you set your paddle down momentarily without having to secure it away in the paddle keeper. A deep molded cup holder and two large catch-all trays provide storage right in the cockpit.
At the end of the day, the threaded and sealed drain plug allows you to quickly drain excess water, while the molded-over rubber-grip handles at the front and rear make carrying the A10 a breeze.
- Custom-crafted tunnel hull design
- Improved longitudinal dampening with great reserve buoyancy
- Steel-frame mesh seat
- Seat removes for use on land
- Open stern cockpit w/bungee for holding 36-qt. (32.18 L) cooler
- Dual position paddle holders
- Two large catch-all utility trays
- Deep molded cup holder
- Two molded-over, rubber grip carry handles
- Heavy-duty construction
Construction & Exterior
- NMMA Certified
- NEW friction-lock bungee holddowns for quick & easy transport
- Custom-crafted tunnel hull design for stability, solid tracking & ease of paddling
- 1-piece rotomolded hull construction
- Fore & aft molded-over rubber grip handles (2 total)
- Threaded & sealed drain plug
- NEW single adjustment strap for easier seat back angle adjustment
- Drink holder
- Open cockpit design for flexibility in cargo management
- Port paddle keeper w/bungee
- Quick-rest paddle holders
- Removable seating system can be used in boat or on land
- Stern bungee storage system will hold coolers up to 36-qt. (34.07 L)
- 2 large cockpit catch-all trays
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.