Like all Lindell Yachts, the Lindell 38 is designed for extreme fishing and cruising adventure, but utilizing the latest technology of outboard power. Designed by naval architect, Greg Marshall, the 20 degree hull design is exclusively for outboards and strikes the perfect balance between speed and stability in even the roughest waters. Estimated top speed is 45-55 knots and is configured with twin Yamaha XTO425's. Perfectly designed for comfort and function.
- Vacuum-infused fiberglass construction using knitted bi-directional E-glass and linear urethane Corecell®
- Superior strength vinylester resin throughout
- Hull, and deck, liner and hardtop glassed together for maximum strength and durability
- All structural parts are built and assembled using wood-free composite materials
- Backing plates behind all hardware and engine mounts
- 5-year Transferable Limited Warranty on Hull and Deck
- Infused Fiberglass Hull & Transom with vinylester Resin
- Fiberglass Custom Structural Stringer System with Integrated Bilge and Fish Hold Water Management.
- Integrated Full Swim Step with 4″ High Density Heavy Duty Rub Rail.
- 4 Step Telescoping Boarding Ladder Mounted at the Swim Platform.
- Flush Forward Anchor Rode Locker with Overboard Drain.
- 316L SS Anchor Bow Roller.
- Heavy Duty Electric Anchor Windlass.
- Marelon Hull Fittings.
- 3 Automatic Bilge Pumps with Additional Manual Switches.
- Bow LED Spreader Light.
- 1-1/4″ 316L SS Foredeck Grab Rail Throughout with 1-1/4″ Stanchions.
- 316L SS deck plates for water, waste, and fuel.
- Custom Overboard Drainage System for Deck.
- Infused Fiberglass Hull & Transom with vinylester Resin.
- Corecell® and Custom non-skid transom walkthrough
- Hinged transom door with catch
- Molded recessed hatches locking Latches Custom overboard drainage tracks
- 10-inch 316L SS Cleats
- 316L SS Thru Hull Scuppers
- Fresh water outlet
- Raw water outlet with 25’ hose
- Fish hold with Diaphragm Pump
- LED navigation lights
- Courtesy lights
- Two high-intensity spreader lights
- 360° view with 3 forward, 4 side and 2 aft windows. glass aft door, 4 are sliding windows with 3 screens
- Forward berth hatch with screen
- Head hatch with screen
- 3 individual windshield wiper system with fresh water washer control
- Infused port cockpit utility cabinet (can be upgraded to freezer or tackle station)
- Infused starboard cockpit utility cabinet (can be upgraded with engine controls and steering)
- Infused 100-gallon Transom Lighted Recirculating Livewell
- Vacuum-infused fiberglass cabin hull liner with Corecell®
- Aquaweave flooring
- Custom teak wood cabinetry and doors
- Queen berth with teak appointments
- Teak vanities and storage port and starboard
- Media cabinet
- Large storage bins under queen mattress
- Custom teak hanging closet and shelves
- LED floor lighting
- Forward berth storage shelves
- LED Lighting throughout with touch dimmers
- Shower with Hot/Cold Mixing Valve, Shower Wand.
- Electric flush head holding tank
- Macerator discharge pump, deck pump-out
- Shower sump box with automatic discharge
- Teak cabinetry
- Corian counter
- Custom glass bowl
- Head hatch with screen
- Toilet tissue holder
- Towel racks
- Hanging hooks
- LED overhead
- 120V outlet with GFI protection
- Waste level indicator
- Corian galley counter top with backsplash
- Stainless steel deep sink with overboard drain
- Custom teak wood cabinetry with drawers and shelves
- Teak table and dinette
- Microwave/convection cven
- 2-Burner propane cook-top
- Propane sniffer w/alarm
- Custom-configured stainless steel drawer refrigerator/freezer (12V)
- Queen Berth
- Teak Cabinetry/Shelves
- Power Outlet (110V and 12V USB (x2))
- Overhead LED Lights
- Infused Fiberglass Helm Station with Access Panel
- Tilt Helm
- 316L SS Steering Wheel
- 12V Switch Panel with digital monitor
- Ritchie Compass
- Trim Tab Control
- 12V and USB Charger
- Electrical system designed and installed using ABYC guidelines
- Czone digital switching system
- 2000-watt inverter
- 12V and 110V breaker panels with digital monitoring
- breaker panels with digital monitoring
- 30 Amp dockside power with 50’ cord
- UL rated fully tinned, color coded copper wire
- AGM batteries throughout
- Two 12V starting batteries
- Four 6V deep-cycle house batteries
- Engine Controls and ECU Network
- Garmin Gateway with NEMA 2000 network
- Trim tabs
- Electric horn
- Anchor windlass
- Fish hold with diaphragm pump
- Fresh water pump with filter
- Cockpit raw water washdown pump
- Mechanical room located under starboard side with easy access and serviceability for equipment
- 135-gallon fresh water tank with filter, pump and accumulator tank
- 8-gallon hot water tank
- Custom-built color coded water lines
- Fresh water washdown for cockpit
- Pressurized hot and cold water system