|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada|
|Longueur Hors Tout||6.22 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||0.48 m|
|Relevé de varangues||18°|
|Poids à sec||3250 livres|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord 4 temps|
|Marque du moteur||Mercury|
|Modèle de moteur||EFI CMD Thrust|
|Nbre max. de passagers||8|
|Réservoirs de carburant||55 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Deep Vee|
|Garantie de la coque||ŕ vie|
The T20CC puts legendary fishing within reach with a deep V-hull and user-friendly design in an easily towable package. A broad bow offers ample room for casting, plus removeable cushions turn the bow into a comfortable lounge area. The dry-riding interior makes the run to your favorite fishing spot a lot more enjoyable. Anglers will also enjoy the convenience of a self-bailing cockpit for easy cleanup and an enclosed head compartment at the center console. Optional equipment including a ski tow pylon makes the T20CC ready for water sports as well.
- Self-bailing cockpit keeps cockpit dry and makes cleanup easier
- Spacious layout with fore and aft casting decks, ample storage and all the fishing features you need
- Reliable Mercury® outboard power 115-HP, and sure, predictable handling
- Gunwale Rod Storage
Installed Options Included with this boat
- Blue Hull Sides w/ White Bottom
- Trophy Logo Decal 11" Tall
- Stainless Steel Upgrade Package
- Interior Lighting Package
- Exterior Lighting Package
- Cockpit Flooring - Teak Mat
- Coastline Tan Interior
- CC Package - Flip up Transom Seats
- Transom Shower w/ Demand Water System
- 7" Glass Dash Mercury
- T-Top with Rail Mount Rod Holders
- Galvanized T/A Trailer w/ Brakes
- Length: 20 ft. 5 in.
- Width (Beam): 8 ft.
- Max People Capacity: 8
- Max Horsepower: 200 HP
- Deadrise: 18°
- Approx Weight W/ Standard Engine: 3,250 lb.
- Approx Weight W/ Trailer: 4,000 lb.
- Max People Weight: 1480 lb.
- Fuel Capacity: 55 gal
- Draft Down: 1 ft. 7 in.
- Height On Trailer: TBD
- Beam On Trailer: 8 ft. 4 in.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.