|Modèle||210 FSH Sport|
|Matériau de la coque||Autre|
|Location||Miami, Floride, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||6.4 m|
|Type d'entraînement||Jet Drive|
|Nbre max. de passagers||10|
|Réservoirs de carburant||50 gal|
2023 Yamaha Marine 210 FSH Sport
Now taking deposits for 2023 Models
We accept trade-Ins and offer consignment and brokerage services
CENTER CONSOLE DESIGN. REIMAGINED.
Having won Boating magazine's Boat of the Year, the 210 FSH Sport sets a new standard of excellence among 21-foot center console boats.
Features may include:
T-TOP WITH RODHOLDERS
Exclusive to the Sport model, the T-top provides shade and style.
INNOVATIVE HELM LAYOUT
Featuring the 4.3” Connext® control system and plenty of room for third-party electronics.
The wide bow design includes beverage mounts and backrest cushions for maximum comfort.
This large area is ideal for changing or storage and comes with a privacy curtain.
The 18-gallon livewell keeps bait ready at all times.
TWIN YAMAHA MARINE ENGINES
The award-winning twin TR-1 HO engines are compact, fuel efficient, lightweight and powerful.
Features may include:
COCKPIT AND BOW
- Tilt Steering
- Dedicated Anchor and Rope Locker
- Insulated Fish Box
- Upholstered Bow Seating with Storage
- Bow Cushion On Insulated Fish Box
- Storage Pod
- In Floor Storage w/ Dedicated Space for 5-Gallon Bucket
- Front Console Seat
- Removable Windshield
- Lockable Helm Glove Box
- Cooler w/ Storage Under Leaning Post
- Gunwale Padding
- Slip-Resistant/Easy-Clean Floor
- Integrated Swim Platform
- Upholstered Cushioned Backrests
- 12-volt Outlet
- Stainless Steel Telescopic Reboarding Ladder
- Stern (Wet) Storage
- 12V Outlet
- 3 position "No Wake Mode™" Control
- Cruise Assist
- Fuel Management System
- Dual Battery Setup
- Rack & Pinion Steering
- Quiet Cruise Technology
- Articulating Keel System
- Compass (in-dash, analog)
ENGINES AND DRIVE LINE
- 155 MM High-Pressure Pump
- Pump Clean-out Ports
- 3-Blade, Stainless Steel Impeller
- Saltwater Corrosion Resistant Driveline
- Tow Hook
- Stainless Steel Rub Rail
- T-top With Removable Canvas and Rod Holders (4)
- Disk Brakes
- Safety Chains
- Adjustable Winch Stand with Strap and Hook
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.