|Modèle||Fishin' Barge 22 XP3|
|Matériau de la coque||Aluminium|
|Location||Glenpool, Oklahoma, États-Unis|
|Détails du prix|
|Longueur Hors Tout||7.37 m|
|Longueur pont||6.73 m|
|Poids à sec||2879 livres|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord 4 temps|
|Marque du moteur||Mercury|
|Modèle de moteur||150L EFI 4S|
|Type d'hélice||3 pales|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Acier inoxydable|
|Nbre max. de passagers||11|
|Réservoirs de carburant||52 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Ponton|
As a fishing pontoon boat, the FISHIN’ BARGE® 22 XP3 delivers with fore and aft casting decks, aerated livewells and rod storage—all in a wide, spacious and extremely stable platform.
But, this model is much more than just a fishing boat. With three 26”-diameter multichambered logs, deck underpinning and up to 200 horsepower behind it, the FISHIN’ BARGE 22 XP3 packs the performance you need for cruising and watersports (just add the optional ski tower!).
Of course, fishing or cruising, this is still a SUN TRACKER® pontoon boat, which means you’re also getting plenty of playpen space, seating, storage and comfort for everyone to enjoy all day long.
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- XP3 performance package w/three 26” (66.04 cm) logs w/lifting strakes
- Built-in RAIL-LOCK® system for mounting optional covers
- Bow fishing deck w/
- NEW port 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated livewell, starboard compartment prewired for optional fish package, 2 fishing chairs & rod, tool & drink holders
- NEW 88" (2.24 m) long, 23" (58.42 cm) deep lighted in-floor storage compartment w/bilge pump in center log
- Console w/cooler storage below, helm chair & forward couch w/STOW MORE™ seat-back compartment & lockable underseat compartment
- NEW stereo interface w/Bluetooth® input & Bazooka® Party Bar speaker
- NEW color-keyed 11' (3.35 m) Bimini top w/QUICKLIFT® deployment system & storage pockets
- Aft L-lounge w/underseat storage, movable drink holder, base for removable table & STOW MORE™ seat-back compartment
- Aft fishing deck w/16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated livewell, 2 fishing chairs & rod holders & convenient access to lounge-back-integrated compartments
- Aft boarding platform w/fold-down ladder
- Length:24' 2"
- Deck length: 22' 1"
- Deck Width: 8' 6"
- Max. Recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 52 gal.
- Pontoon log length: 22' 3"
- Pontoon log diameter: 26"
- Pontoon log material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Max. Person Capacity: 11 persons
- Max. person weight: 1575 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 2350 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26"
- Average dry weight: 2879 lbs.
- Average package weight: 4875 lbs.
- Package height: 9' 2"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 32' 4"
- Storage Length: 32' 4"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- 10+LIFE™ Limited Lifetime Warranty
- NMMA® certified
- 11' (3.35 m) color-keyed Bimini top w/LED courtesy lights, protective boot & accepts optional drop-down changing curtain
- Bazooka® Party Bar stereo & speakers in the Bimini top
- Front zipper on Bimini top to join optional forward Bimini together
- QUICKLIFT® Bimini top deployment system, allowing 1 person to effortlessly extend the canopy alone
- Storage pockets in Bimini top
- Nylon gate latches & heavy-duty hinges that open inward
- Port & starboard LED navigation lights
- Bimini-mounted anchor/navigation light
- 4 mooring cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow port 16-gal. (60.57 L) rotomolded & aerated livewell w/shutoff valve & composite lid w/ruler
- Aft port 16-gal. (60.57 L) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket & shutoff valve
- Deluxe soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Wraparound sport console shroud & tinted, removable windscreen
- Below-console cooler/storage space w/door & integrated pouch
- Small items tray
- Drink holders
- Built-in footrest w/non-skid pad
- Bluetooth®-capable stereo interface for Bazooka® Party Bar
- Tachometer, trim meter/speedometer & fuel & hour gauges
- Lighted rocker switches w/bilge switch
- Ergonomically positioned Mercury® binnacle control box w/trim
- 12V outlet
- Dark console color
- STOW MORE™ system features an added compartment in the seat back for increased storage
- Large bow port rotomolded box w/livewell, ruler, drink holders & lid
- Large bow starboard rotomolded box w/storage, ruler, drink holders & lid w/room for 24V total battery capacity
- Clam-shell fishing chairs constructed w/all-composite seat frames w/heavy-duty 2-3/8" (6 cm) diameter pedestals
- Bow & aft fishing positions w/4 removable folding fishing chairs
- Forward-console couch w/STOW MORE™ system & lockable underseat storage
- 88" (2.24 m) long, 23" (58.42 cm) deep lighted in-floor storage compartment w/bilge pump in center log
- Aft L-lounge w/STOW MORE™ system & underseat storage
- Rear-facing tackle storage in aft L-lounge
- Molded aft starboard lockable rod box for 6 rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m) w/lid, rod tube holders & organizer
- High-back swiveling helm bucket seat, reclining & w/self-leveling arms
- Fore & aft vertical rod holders
- Receptacle for optional ski tow pylon
- Woven 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade flooring throughout
- Marine-grade, UV-resistant, top-coated upholstery w/26-oz. (.74 kg) base material & multiple densities of foam
- Movable drink holder/armrest
- Removable table w/padded insert, 4 molded-in drink holders & 2 pedestal base locations
- Port wheelchair-access gate
- 4-step folding boarding ladder w/grab rails
- XP3 performance package – strakes on inboard side of outer logs & both sides of center tube
- Nose cone & motor pod wave/spray deflectors for a drier ride
- Factory-matched aluminum propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: Charcoal or Copper Red fencing
- Exterior styling w/XP3 graphics package
- Plasma & laser cutters & robotic welding help ensure precise fit & finish throughout
- Rotomolded couches & backs for furniture w/Diamante Pepper accent
- Fishing seats w/Diamante Pepper accent
- Heavy-duty bow U-channel reinforcement behind deck trim
- Three 26" (66.04 cm) diameter XP3 high-performance multichambered pontoon logs w/welded-on lifting strakes & internal bracing for additional strength
- 1-piece full-length M-bracket deck supports
- RAIL-LOCK® system for mounting optional tops & optional mooring cover
- Protective exoskeleton rail & panel system for durability & a quieter ride
- High-sheen fence finish for long-lasting good looks
- 1-1/4" (3.18 cm), .090" (.23 cm) thick anodized aluminum fence rails w/decorative styling
- Factory-installed underpinning (under-deck shielding) for improved performance
- Extruded anodized aluminum deck edging w/polished aft corner covers
- All-welded, all-aluminum extended motor pod w/built-in EPA-compliant fuel system
- Stainless or coated corrosion-resistant fasteners
- 7-ply pressure-treated 3/4" (1.91 cm) deck w/Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Full-width heavy-duty extruded Z-bar deck supports that are thru-bolted to M-brackets
- Elevated fence panels for deck drainage & ventilation
- Sound- & vibration-deadening fence insulation for a quiet ride
- Box-beam all-aluminum transom for strength & longevity
- Rear boarding platform
- 500 GPH (1892.71 LPH) Ultima auto bilge pump
- Easy-access marine-grade automotive-style fuse panel w/latching fuse block door
- Protective abrasion-resistant wire wrap
- Water-resistant connectors
- Interior courtesy lighting
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.