|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Peninsula, Ohio, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||7.32 m|
|Poids à sec||7500 livres|
|Modèle de moteur||LT4 Monsoon|
|Type d'entraînement||Transmission en V|
|Réservoirs de carburant||86 gal|
2022 Malibu Boats M240
Malibu FINAL SUMMER Clearance Sale going on now! New Shipments of the Legendary 23 LSV arriving just in time! Plus, a few other models available! Also, now taking custom orders for 2023 models @ Sale pricing! Check out our Malibu videos on our Youtube Channel
Premier Loaded 24 Foot Wake Boat! Tons of upgrades including GX Tower, Mister Misty, Flip Down Swimstep, and Malibu Stern Turn!
The Alpha. The Unsurpassed. The Unyielding. The Unrivaled. The M240.
The M240 has solidly planted its flag at the top of the Malibu line. A luxury wake boat like no other, every detail of the M240 has upscale, M-Series style and functionality. The standard features read like a wish list for the perfect towboat: The premium slide-out cooler, powered Gx Tower, Multi View Bench Seat, wireless chargers—we could go on and on. With exclusive features such as ultra-fast-filling Malibu Launch System 6 Ballast™ that fills in under three minutes and Surf Gate® Fusion which is integrated into the M-Line Hull for the greatest and cleanest surf swells in the wake boat industry, the M240 brings you something the water has never seen before. If you are looking for unsurpassed luxury, unyielding performance, and unrivaled innovation, the M240 is for you.
Features may include:
- Standard for the M240, the top-notch Malibu Gx tower introduces a new benchmark for innovation and quality. Turn the dial to raise or lower the tower in 9 seconds, half the time it takes for the competition. Opt for the award-winning Gx Tower Misters to keep your crew cool.
- The unique M-Line Hull produces the world's most exquisite wakes and waves with ease. Working in conjunction, the MLS6 fast-fill ballast, Surf Gate Fusion and the Power Wedge III create the best behind-the-boat experience on the water today.
- A deep shovel-nose bow allows for ample bow space with beautiful details throughout for an elevated up-front experience.
M-LINE COMMAND CENTER WITH MOS
- Unique styling to the M240, the M-Line Command Center features automotive styling and ergonomics for the most user-friendly experience possible. Control the boat with ease through mOS, a power helm seat, wireless charging stations and M-Line windshield with air vents.
- Luxurious details are found throughout the M240 even in the most subtle areas. Customize your boat a step further by choosing from our unique color palate for the quilted CNC stitched areas.
- The Natalie Seat combines the wind block door with a seat back in the center of the bow to provide extra seating in the already spacious shovel-nose bow.
WET SOUNDS PREMIUM AUDIO
- The M240 features the most advanced, best sounding stereo system on the water today. The Wet Sounds stereo system spans the boat with dash pods, ported 12-inch subwoofers, 4 tower speakers and automotive-styled speaker covers.
MALIBU MULTI VIEW BENCH SEAT™
- Customize your interior with the Multi-View Bench Seat complete with a built-in table for the perfect day on the water.
SOFT GRIP FLOORING
- Made from the highest quality materials for the absolute best on-water performance, Malibu produces our own Soft Grip flooring for ultimate durability and comfort on the water.
MALIBU MONSOON LT4 POWERED BY GM MARINE
- The M240 is a performance wake beast with a supercharged, 6.2-liter LT4 engine with over 600 horsepower and torque just waiting to be unleashed.
FLIP DOWN SWIM STEP
- Our patented Flip Down Swim Step makes both lounging on the back of the boat and re-entry easy and enjoyable. For even more luxury and ease of use, you can opt for the new Powered Swim Step, which deploys in and out of the water with push-button convenience from the stern.
Includes Surf Pipe, Bow Ballast, Rear Plug N Play Plumbing W/Auto Vent, Surf Gate W/Surf Band, Power Wedge III, Sport Dash W/Joystick, Spare Tire, Cover, Flake Upgrade X6, Deck/Hull Color Upgrade, Interior Color Upgrade X10, Extended Awning, Surf Bimini, High Tor Prop, 170A Alternator, Heater 5 Outlet, Red Graphics, Satellite Radio Receiver, QTY 2 12" Sub, Transom Remote, 360 Tower Light, GX Tower, Mister Misty, Side Surf Point, 2 Pair Rev 10 W/Horn, Red Tower Hoop, Deck Trac, Wakeview Bench Seat W/Table, 20 Amp Bat Chrgr, 3 Battery System, Flip Down Swim Step, Stern Turn, Phender Pro, 3 Pair Cleats, Docking Lights, RGB Light Pkg, UW Lights- Blue, 18" Wheels, Trl Backup Cam, Bow Step, Trailer Bezel Clr, Transom Step, 2 Tone Trailer Color, White Runway Lights
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.