|Classe||Bateaux ski nautique/wakeboard|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Atascadero, California, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||6.83 m|
|Poids à sec||6200 livres|
|Marque du moteur||Monsoon|
|Modèle de moteur||M6Di|
|Type d'entraînement||Transmission en V|
|Nombre de places assises||15|
|Réservoirs de carburant||79 gal|
2022 Malibu Boats M220
VS Marine located in Atascadero, California. Selling New and used wakeboard Boats, Wake surf Boats, water ski Boats, Tow Boats and Pontoon Boats. Including Pre-Owned Malibu Boats, Pre-Owned AXIS Boats, Bennington Pontoon Boats Tige, Calabria, Bayliner, Four Winns, Sweetwater, Aqua Patio Pontoon Boats, Sanger, Supreme, Master Craft, Nautique, Nordic, Eliminator, Baja, Supra, Centurion, MB Sports, Maxum, Bayliner, Seaswirl, Cobalt, Chaparral, Formula, Crownline, Reinell, Blue water, Rinker, SeaRay, Moomba, Carver, and any boat you want us to look for at the best price!. WONT LAST CALL NOW We are located in beautiful Atascadero, California and We specialize in shipping used boats to Australia and Canada; we are highly experience in selling Pre-Owned boats all across the US; California- CA , Texas - TX , Arizona AZ , Oklahoma - OK , Nevada NV , Oregon OR , Washington WA , Colorado CO , New Mexico NM, Louisiana LA, Utah UT , New York NY, North Carolina NC , South Carolina SC, or any other state in The United States.
A New Legacy Begins
The M220 may be just under 23 feet, but it doesn’t sacrifice anything on the luxury, performance and innovative features of its bigger brother, the top-of-the-line M240. One look at the M220 and you’ll instantly recognize its bold M-Series profile, with a high freeboard that allows for more passengers (which means more fun), more ballast, more storage and a larger on-water presence. And because this new M is all Malibu, wakeboard wakes are crisp, clean and perfectly formed and surf waves are better than ever in nearly any condition thanks to the M-Line Hull.
Features may include:
- The groundbreaking M-Line hull allows for the M220 to cut through rough water like a bigger boat while still handling like a more compact boat.
- Unique to the M-Series, the M220 has a deep shovel-nose bow that allows for more people to hang in the bow while still cutting through the water smoothly.
FAST-FILL AND FAST-DRAIN BALLAST
- The Ballast System includes both plug ‘n’ play and Quad Hard Tanks™ with eMLS fast-fill and fast-drain pumps, getting you on the water and riding in a fraction of the standard pump time.
- The Natalie Seat combines the wind block door with a seat back in the center of the bow to provide extra seating in the already spacious shovel-nose bow.
WET SOUNDS PREMIUM AUDIO
- No matter where you sit, the crystal-clear sound of the digitally tuned, Wet Sounds audio package with available 12-inch subs will set the soundtrack for your perfect summer
MALIBU MULTI VIEW BENCH SEAT™
- Watch your friends ride from the available Malibu Multi View Wake Bench™ that transitions from a standard bench seat to rear-facing seating to a dining table in seconds.
SOFT GRIP FLOORING
- Made from the highest quality materials for the absolute best on-water performance, Malibu produces our own Soft Grip flooring for ultimate durability and comfort on the water.
MALIBU MONSOON ENGINES
- The M220 comes standard with the revolutionary Malibu Monsoon M6Di direct injection engine, which is the cleanest, quietest, most reliable, most fuel-efficient and most powerful engine in its class. The available Malibu Monsoon M5Di™ and Malibu Monsoon LT4 powered by GM MARINE® follow suit with the same class-leading features.
- Stern Turn lets you boost the back of the boat with a simple control on the throttle to navigate complex docking and loading situations with ease.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.