|Classe||Bateaux ski nautique/wakeboard|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Green Lake, Wisconsin, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||6.4 m|
|Poids à sec||4580 livres|
|Marque du moteur||Malibu Monsoon|
|Modèle de moteur||M6Di|
|Type d'entraînement||Transmission en V|
|Nombre de places assises||12|
|Réservoirs de carburant||50 gal|
2022 Malibu Boats 21 LX
- 2022 Malibu 21 LX powered by Monsoon M6Di
- Includes CS Bimini and Boot
- CS Boat Cover w/APS 3 and Swimboard Cover
- Driver Seat Swivel
- Malibu Ice Box
- Soft-Grip Flooring
- Sport Dash
- Zero Off GPS
- Surf Pipe
- 2 Pair Pull Up Cleats
- LX Pack Sound System
- 12" Subwoofer
- Transom Remote
- Malibu LX Tower
- Slide Off Spinner Combo Racks
- Icon 8 Black Tower Speakers
- Plug N Play Ballasts
- Surf Gate with Surfband
- Power Wedge 3
- Includes Custom Trailer
- Come view this boat along with our full inventory in our 25,000 sq ft Showroom!
RENOWNED VERSATILITY & VALUE
The Malibu Wakesetter 21 LX is a brand-new boat for 2022 that pulls from a pedigree of models that preceded it to deliver the performance expected from a true Malibu Wakesetter. One of the most unique characteristics of this new boat is the newly designed Hybrid Bow which incorporates the sharp lines of the 21 VLX’s traditional bow to cut smoothly through the water with the space of the 21 MLX’s picklefork bow. Versatility, comfort and ultimate convenience are the hallmarks of this 2022 brand-new 21 LX—making it the perfect entry point for Malibu’s Wakesetter line-up.
Features may include:
SPORT SPECIFIC HULLS
- Customization is key for the 21 LX. Choose the legendary Wake Plus™ Hull that has been the foundation of Malibu’s proven board sports performance for decades or the Malibu Diamond Hull™ for a combination of wake, surf and ski that has no equal.
NEW HYBRID BOW
- The 21 LX features a newly designed Hybrid Bow that cuts smoothly through the water while increasing the amount of seating space.
THE MALIBU COMMAND CENTER
- Luxury, comfort and ultimate convenience are the hallmarks of the Malibu helm. The dash is streamlined thanks to the touch screens in the Malibu Command Center, which have everything you need to run the boat, whether you’re out for an evening cruise or pulling a rider.
- Nestled perfectly in the transom is the pop-up ski pylon for quick access to even more watersports such as skiing.
- The 21 LX is a true Wakesetter which means performance, technology and quality were our guiding principles for this boat, as they are with every Malibu we design.
SEATING FOR UP TO 12 PEOPLE
- The 21 LX is an incredible Malibu value, featuring a complete family watersports package with seating for up to 12 with a roomy Hybrid Bow for up-front lounging.
WET SOUNDS AUDIO
- Set the mood on the water with a fully tuned Wet Sounds stereo system with crisp highs and perfect bass.
SHORT WING WINDSHIELD
- The short wing windshield creates a sleek design and features backlit badging that enhances even the smallest details for an extra premium look. It also allows for easy communication with riders in the water and access to the dock when pushing off.
SOFT GRIP FLOORING
- Made from the highest quality materials for the absolute best on-water performance, Malibu produces our own Soft Grip flooring for ultimate durability and comfort on the water.
MALIBU MONSOON ENGINE
- The Malibu Monsoon M5Di and M6Di were specifically designed for unmatched reliability, durability and torque all while having better fuel economy and the lowest emissions in the industry.
INTEGRATED SURF PLATFORM (ISP)
- Malibu’s exclusive I.S.P. includes model-specific performance hulls, Hard Tank Ballast System, the patented Power Wedge III and revolutionary and patented Surf Gate. Control all wave, wake and ballast settings from the Command Center with the tap of a finger or use the exclusive Surf Band wrist remote to adjust surf settings, boat speed or speaker volume from the water.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.