Named one of the 25 all-time greatest offshore saltwater fishing boats, Grady-White's Express 330 delivers on comfortable seating, an abundance of features, a luxurious cabin, and exceptional overall performance. This 2022 Express 330 is powered by two white Yamaha XF425 Full Maneuverability (Helm Master EX) and includes a SeaKeeper for a seamless boating experience.
Included manufacturer's upgrades on this boat:
- Ocean Mist Blue gelcoat hull color
- SeaKeeper® 3 gyroscopic stabilization system
- Bow thruster
- Deluxe Platinum vertically & horizontally adjustable helm chair with flip-up bolster
- Forward deck sun lounge with cushions
- AV²® hardtop enclosure w/painted aluminum frame, electromechanically sliding sunroof w/screen & shade, storage net, LED spreader lights, tri-colored (red, blue, white) LED recessed lights (6), side mounted rod holders (4), outrigger plates & Clear2Sea? side curtains
- Air conditioning - 12,000 BTU at helm
- Refrigerator - Stainless steel refrigerator in cockpit
- Grill - 1300W grill in cockpit
- SureShade® electrically retractable shade w/Sunbrella® canvas (oyster)
- AV²® drop curtain (ivory)
- Ivory standard canvas
- Dual 16" Garmin 8616 GPSMAP chartplotters: full HD IPS touchscreen display for wider viewing angles, superior clarity and sunlight readability, even with polarized sunglasses, with CHIRP ClearVü and CHIRP SideVü scanning sonars plus built-in support for Ultra High-Definition scanning sonar.
- Garmin GT51M-TM Transom Mount Transducer which provides ultra-clear sonar pictures of objects, structure and fish that pass below the boat.
- Preinstalled 6dB 8' VHF antenna.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.