|Modèle||1650 Fish Hawk Side Console JS|
|Classe||Pêche promenade à moteur|
|Matériau de la coque||Autre|
|Location||Omaha, Nebraska, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||5.11 m|
|Poids à sec||1095 livres|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord 4 temps|
|Marque du moteur||Mercury|
|Modèle de moteur||90EXLPT four stroke EFI|
|Nombre de places assises||6|
|Réservoirs de carburant||20 gal|
2022 Crestliner 1650 Fish Hawk Side Console JS
2022 Crestliner 1650 Fish Hawk SC JS with Mercury 90hp four stroke EFI motor and matching Shorelandr single axle trailer.
Includes tilt steering, 3 deluxe fishing seats, aft jump seats, Platinum Edition package options, bow cargo nets , rear and bow livewells, swim platform with ladder, on board 2 bank battery charger, custom factory travel cover, 24v trolling mototr wiring. Trailer has swing tongue, load guides, spare tire. Trollong motor and electronics not included but may be added at additional cost. Pics with motor will be posted soon!
FISHES HARD. OWNS EASY.
The Crestliner 1650 Fish Hawk is 16 feet of all-welded aluminum strength. On the outside the all-welded hull and wide array of paint options form a sleek pairing. But don’t just judge a boat by its cover. On the inside there’s a spacious console that features a 12V power outlet, multiple drink holders, illuminated toggle switches and space for 12” electronics. From there, we’ve added optional stern jump seats for added comfort and center locking rod storage with five 7’ tubes and five 6’9” tubes. You’ll be armed to the gills with everything you need to catch anything you want in this multispecies boat.
The 1650 Fish Hawk comes standard with a 15-gallon aerated livewell with timer and divider on the stern and a 12-gallon aerated livewell with timer in the bow to keep your catch fresh. With multiple configurations available like a side console, dual console or walk-through, you can craft the right boat for how you want to fish. Rated for 115 hp, the 1650 Fish Hawk has ample space for up to six people, so you can bring family and friends along for the adventure. You’ll see why the Fish Hawk is our most popular model for anglers.
Features may include:
- Console, starboard, lit toggle switches, 2 drink holders, 12V outlet
- Windscreen (Side Console, Side Console JS only)
- Speedometer/fuel & tachometer/trim multifunction gauges, chrome w/ brushed aluminum,standard w/pre-rig
- Steering wheel, black sport w/comfort grip
- No-feedback steering
- Master power switch
- Fuse panel
- Carpet, 16 oz. marine-grade, w/Limited Lifetime Warranty treated panel
- Seat slider, helm
- Seat, Deluxe w/pedestal (2)
- Seat, jump seats (2) (stern) (Side Console JS, Walk-through JS only)
- Pedestal floor bases (5) (Side Console JS, Walk-through JS only)
- Storage cubby (foredeck)
- Storage compartment (port, bow)
- Storage compartment, large open (starboard, bow)
- Storage compartment (starboard, cockpit)
- Storage compartment, battery (starboard, port, stern) (Side Console JS, Walk-through JS only)
- Drink holders (3) (Side Console, Side Console JS only)
- Rod rack, quick access system (port) (5 rods @ 9' capacity) (Side Console, Side Console JS only)
- Rod storage, lockable (center, bow) (10 tubes 5 rods @ 7' capacity & 5 rods @ 6'9" capacity)
- Livewell, 12 gal. aerated w/timer (bow) (22Lx15.5Wx8D)
- Livewell, 10 gal. aerated w/timer & divider (stern) (22Lx12Wx9D) (Side Console JS, Walk-through JS only)
- Bilge pump (automatic)
- Lanyard, ignition stop switch
- Level flotation
- Light, navigation
- Lights, LED courtesy
- Hull, 4 piece aluminum all-welded, variable degree deadrise
- Keel, extruded full length, welded (center)
- Reboarding ladder
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.