|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Melbourne, Floride, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||13.36 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||0.69 m|
|Relevé de varangues||22.7°|
|Poids à sec||22500 livres|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord|
|Réservoirs de carburant||575 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||70 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Deep Vee|
The 44 FA is built from the same hull mold as the game changing 44ST. With a fish around liner, the boat offers a berth with queen-sized bed, enclosed head with shower, galley with sink, refrigerator/freezer, and stovetop that are a luxury for traveling offshore or to the islands. With 12 feet of beam, this boat is built to handle the big blue water, and log some miles in pursuit of personal best billfish.
At Castaway Marine, backed by 30+ years of expertise in the boating industry we can help spec out what the serious fisherman needs in a boat, let us help simplify this decision for you.
Available for Custom Build, Order Yours Today!
Our experienced team will walk you through the ordering process to get your fishing machine customized to fit you and your lifestyle!
Easy and quick financing available.
Please call 321 752 6969 for inquiries.www.CASTAWAYMARINE.com.
- Forward Anchor Locker w/Storage
- Forward Above Deck Cooler Storage
- 70 Gallon Water Capacity
- 300 Gallon Forward Fish Box
- (2) 100 Gallon Aft Fish Boxes
- (2) 55 Gallon Transom Live wells
- 10″ Pop-Up Cleat
- Heavy Duty Bow Lifting Ring in Floor Peak Locker
- (2) Heavy Duty Stern Lifting Rings
- (2) 10″ Stern Cleats
- (2) 8″ Cleats w/Hause Pipes – Midship
- (4) Flush Mount Gunnel Rod Holders
- Custom Aluminum Recessed Bow Handrail
- Oversized Electronics Panel
- Lockable Storage Inside Console
- Chrome on Bronze or Stainless Steel Hardware
- Non-Skid Cockpit Sole & Deck
- Heavy Duty Rub Rail
- Choice of Hull & Deck Gel Coat Colors
- Custom Hand-Painted Boot & Pin Stripe w/Choice of Colors
- International Lighting
- Recessed Pop-up Bow Light
- Dual Hydraulic Steering w/Power Assist Pump
- Kiekaffer Trim Tabs (Recessed)
- Waterproof Switches & Breaker Panel w/Indicator Lights
- 2000 GPH Auto/Manual Bilge Pump
- High Speed Compass
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.