|Modèle||Antares 7 OB|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Burnaby, British Columbia, Canada|
|Longueur Hors Tout||7.47 m|
|Poids à sec||3639 livres|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord|
|Marque du moteur||Mercury|
|Modèle de moteur||XL Verado|
|Nbre max. de passagers||8|
|Réservoirs de carburant||45 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||13 gal|
Timeless, the latest Antares 7 has its root in the three values of safety, simplicity and habitability that have been present since the beginning of this range. A reliable boat designed to enjoy short coastal cruises, the Antares 7 can be towed.
- Exterior Design: The Antares 7's innovative flared-hull boasts safety and outstanding seakeeping, offering wonderful driving sensations. This outboard motorboat has a very elegant silhouette, thanks to her cap's powerful V profile. Simple and safe, an aft platform with a removable ladder provides access to the sea. This is closed off by a small gate when the boat is underway.
- Interior Design: The wheelhouse is surrounded by windows and has a 360° view of the sea. A sliding glass hatch on the roof bathes the interior in natural light, which considerably increases the feeling of space. The walnut woodwork and upholstery colour contribute to making the Antares 7 contemporary yet timelessly stylish.
- Short Cruises Made Easy: The Antares 7 is very agile at sea and has lots of clever details. In a nutshell, she is a combination of cruising pleasure and conviviality. Powered by a 175 HP outboard engine, this motor cruiser offers a wide choice of programs for just one day or several.
Installed Options Included with this boat
- White Hull
- Separated Heads Version
- Elegance Upholstery Version
- Comfort Trim Level Package
- US Package
- Water System Package w/ Electric Head
- Electronic Package
- Sound Package
- Electric Windlass - Swivel Bow Roller
- Graphite Cockpit Complete Aft Closing
- Forward Sunbathing Mattress - Elegance
- Bow Thruster
- Electric Deck Wash Pump
- Additional Berths - Elegance
- PVC Cabin Mattress
- Length overall: 24'6"
- Hull Length: 21'3''
- Hull Beam: 8'4''
- Light displacement: 4 157 lbs
- Fuel tank capacity: 45 US Gal
- Fresh water capacity: 13 US Gal
- Engine Power (Hp): 175 HP
- Propulsion: Outboard
- CE Certification: C8 / D8
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.