|Modèle||22 T Top|
|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Yarmouth, Maine, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||7.19 m|
|Tirant d'eau max.||0.81 m|
|Réservoirs de carburant||1 x 60 gal|
|Réservoirs à eau douce||1 x 15 gal|
|Réservoirs eau noire||1 x 5 gal|
New 2022 Axopar 22 T Top. Arriving in the USA soon.
- U sofa layout
- Mercury Power Steering
- Mercury FourStroke V6 200 DTS (Black)
- Trim tabs
- Dual battery system
- Antifouling in Grey
- Deck lights, 8 pcs
- Waterski frame
- Fresh water system 20l+ shower on aft deck
- Toilet, electric fresh water flush, 20l septic tank
- Front deck seat w. cushions and harbour cover
- U-sofa cushions w. harbour cover
- Sunbed cushions for U sofa layout (requires table, u-sofa layout, u-sofa cushions)
- Mooring package
- Table with 2 removable flanges
- Forward facing console seat w. harbor cover
- Axopar lettering on hull side, chrome finish
- Chartplotter Simrad GO 12" XSE
- Echo sounder, thru hull
- Audio Entertainment system, incl. 2 x speakers
- Audio Signature upgrade 4 x speakers, 2 x tweeter,1 x amp. + subwoofer
AXOPAR'S WINNING FORMULA
ALL FUSED INTO A 22-FOOTER,
UNDER A T-TOP ROOF
The Axopar 22 T-Top adds a new dimension of functionality to the Axopar 22 range. The cool-looking Axopar 22 T-Top offers some of the best-in-class handling and performance on the market, combined with solid, competitive pricing.
Designed so that it takes nothing away from the thrill and sheer enjoyment of the ‘full-open’ Axopar 22 Spyder, the Axopar 22 T-Top takes the ownership experience further. The all-weather T-Top roof consists of a fixed canvas top within a GRP surround, mounted to a raked-back, cool-looking, black painted aluminium targa-frame.
With substantial headroom, the cleverly proportioned size and shape of the T-Top roof will ensure a good deal of protection from the elements, both for those seated at the driving console and for those seated in the areas immediately behind.
The unique, eye-grabbing Axopar 22 T-Top not only has the looks, but is a true performer, offering one of the best driving experiences ever; unparalleled stability, agility and handling, combined with best-in-class seaworthiness. Built to match your needs!
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.