|Modèle||Pro Guide V-165 WT|
|Classe||Bateaux de pêche en aluminium|
|Matériau de la coque||Aluminium|
|Location||ST. CLOUD, Minnesota, États-Unis|
|Détails du prix|
|Longueur Hors Tout||5.33 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||0.38 m|
|Relevé de varangues||20°|
|Poids à sec||1516 livres|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord|
|Marque du moteur||MERCURY MARINE|
|Modèle de moteur||90EXLPT 4S STD|
|Réservoirs de carburant||25.5 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Deep Vee|
The TRACKER® PRO GUIDE™ V-165 WT is built for fishing big waters, but it's still perfectly-sized for enjoying smaller lakes or waterways! Families will enjoy the deep, comfortably-outfitted cockpit and optional ski tow pylon, and anglers will appreciate its massive tackle and rod storage and impressive livewells.
The TRACKER PROMISE, the aluminum boat industry's best warranty, ensures peace of mind through the many years you'll enjoy your PRO GUIDE V-165 WT. And it’s outfitted with a Minn Kota® trolling motor, Lowrance® fishfinder and custom-matched GALVASHIELD® Impact trailer.
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Passenger console w/lockable storage & NEW tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshield
- Step to aft deck w/storage beneath plus storage behind passenger & driver footrests
- 3 movable, folding & swiveling fishing seats w/5 pedestal base locations
- All-welded aluminum hull w/full-length stringer & box-beam transom
- NEW DIAMOND COAT™ 2.0 finish w/industry-exclusive powdercoat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) & aft 29-gal. (109.78 L) livewells plus 2 lockable storage boxes in each deck (bow & aft)
- 2 deep top-loading lockable boxes in the cockpit sides for rods/gear to 7’(port, 2.13 m) & 8' (starboard, 2.44 m)
- VERSATRACK® mounting channel
- Custom-matched trailer powdercoated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact protection
- Length:16' 9"
- Length w/swim platform: 17' 6"
- Beam: 8' 1"
- Bottom width: 6' 10"
- Max. Recommended HP: 115 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 25.5 gal.
- Max. Person Capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 1000 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1750 lbs.
- Interior depth: 26.75"
- Transom height: 25.5"
- Deadrise at bow: 35 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 1516 lbs.
- Average package weight: 2884 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 8"
- Package width: 8' 2"
- Towing length: 23' 5"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 21' 0"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Bow & stern eyes
- 6 cleats including 2 midship cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- Aft 29-gal. (109.78 L), 50" (1.27 m) aerated livewell w/removable bait bucket, timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pumps
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
- Lowrance® HOOK2 5x swivel color fishfinder w/SplitShot™ transducer & GPS
- Soft-touch sport steering wheel
- Single-cable, no-feedback rotary steering
- Port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced acrylic consoles w/NEW tempered safety-glass walk-thru windshields & hatch
- Passenger console w/storage compartment, drink holder & small items tray
- Enclosed console bottom(s) w/removable panel
- Starboard weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated speedometer, tachometer, voltmeter, fuel gauge, water pressure gauge & trim gauge
- Toggle switches
- Black Metallic instrument & switch panel
- Mercury® control box
- Charcoal console color
- NEW Stardust console color
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks w/large bow storage lids for easier access
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- 100% composite seating
- 1 movable driver/fishing seat w/sliding base adjustment plus 2 movable fishing seats, all w/360°-swivel & lock, folding w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Large bow storage area w/lids & cable door restraints
- Bow starboard compartment box w/larger, carpeted storage
- Port & starboard below-console storage w/lockable angled footrests
- Bow center lockable rod box w/organizer for spinning & baitcast rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- Top-loading lockable port side rod box for rods to 7' (2.13 m)
- Top-loading lockable starboard side rod box for rods to 8' (2.44 m)
- In-floor center gear storage compartment
- Aft center deck step w/lockable storage & 2 drink holders
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- Rod hold-down straps
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly carpet on decks & trim
- Low-maintenance commercial-grade, chemical-resistant vinyl cockpit floor
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: DIAMOND COAT™ TRACKER® Black or TRACKER® White gunnels & hull sides w/Starlite Gray bottom
- NEW DIAMOND COAT™ 2.0 finish features industry-exclusive powdercoat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- All-welded, 2-piece .100 aluminum Deep V hull w/wide beam & stable bottom for a smoother, drier ride in rough waters
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- All compartment lids are flush-mount, carpeted & all-aluminum for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box/cooler w/raised lip for drier storage
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Ski tow pylon receptacle
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights w/LED courtesy light at bow
- 2 battery trays
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 1 trolling
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet & motor tilt switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Custom-fit, single-axle trailer powdercoated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/14" (35.56 cm) radial tires
- Hubs designed for quick & easy hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Pivot-up locking jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
We employ best efforts to present accurate pricing, specifications, features and availability for models shown on this site. On occasion, data transmission errors may produce anomalies in information presented. Photos could show optional accessories not included in the listed price or not available on the actual model in stock. Should you have questions about what you see here, your dealer will be able to confirm correct availability, model content and pricing. Inventory shown is subject to prior sale or transfer to another location.