|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Denver, North Carolina, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||5.49 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||0.38 m|
|Relevé de varangues||16°|
|Poids à sec||1700 livres|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord|
|Marque du moteur||MERCURY|
|Modèle de moteur||1152F131D|
|Année du moteur||2021|
|Nbre max. de passagers||4|
|Réservoirs de carburant||40 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Coque en V modifiée|
|Garantie de la coque||ŕ vie|
The NITRO® Z18 Pro expands on the tournament capabilities of the base model with a slew of popular upgrades at an incredible value.
The NITRO® Z18 is America’s best-selling fiberglass bass boat and the official boat of Major League Fishing® because it balances power and fishability in a ready-to-win package. It’s is built around our revolutionary NITRO VORTEX TECHNOLOGY™ (NVT™) hull with RAPID PLANING SYSTEM™, giving you a smooth, soft and dry ride along with a brisk holeshot and precise handling when turning and at the top end.
In addition to the standard features on the base model, the Pro edition includes dual Humminbird® fishfinders, an upgraded trolling motor and more!
- Length:18' 8"
- Length: 18' 8"
- Beam: 7' 10"
- Bottom width: 6' 3"
- Max. Recommended HP: 175 HP
- Fuel Capacity: 40 gal.
- Max. Person Capacity: 4 persons
- Max. person weight: 550 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1350 lbs.
- Interior depth: 18.5"
- Transom height: 22.5"
- Deadrise: 16 degrees
- Draft: 15"
- Average dry weight: 1700 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3200 lbs.
- Package height: 6' 4"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 24' 1"
- Storage Length: 21' 3"
- Bow Humminbird® HELIX™ 7 DI G3N gimbal-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- Console Humminbird® HELIX™ 7 SI G3N flush-mounted fishfinder w/MEGA Down Imaging, CHIRP Digital Sonar & GPS
- Minn Kota® Ultrex® 24V, 80-lb. (36.29 kg) thrust, 45” (1.14 m) shaft trolling motor w/MEGA Down Imaging & i-Pilot® Link™
- 3-way Ethernet communication between bow & console fishfinders & trolling motor
- Factory-applied keel protector
- Bow tool/drink holder
- 3-bank, 30-amp battery charger
- Retractable transom trailer tie downs
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- EPA-compliant fuel system
- Non-skid bow & stern mats
- 6 drink holders
- 4 stainless steel pull-up cleats
- 4 grab handles (1 at each seat)
- Fire extinguisher
- Aft 30-gal. (113.56 L) GUARDIAN™ aerated livewell w/divider & timer
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) livewell recirculation/pump-out system
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) aerator/fill pump
- Rotomolded w/rounded corners
- Trolling motor pedal recess
- Modular, aerodynamic console design w/expanded leg clearance & large fishfinder surface
- Hydraulic steering w/tilt
- Removable acrylic, tinted windscreen
- Ready to accept optional removable port console
- Veethree® multifunction instrumentation w/speedometer/fuel gauge, tach/trim gauge, voltmeter gauge & water pressure gauge
- Dash light dimmer
- Water-resistant switch panels
- LED courtesy light
- 12V outlet
- 34-sq.-ft. (3.2-sq.-m) bow deck for casting mobility w/lots of storage
- Bike seat w/pedestal
- Folding fishing seat w/composite frame
- Z-CORE™ seating system w/Force Flex suspension & contoured, rotomolded frame for driver & passenger seats
- Low driver & passenger flat seat mounting
- Bow port & starboard rod hold-down straps
- Molded-in drainage channels around bow storage compartments
- Oversized, lockable bow port & starboard rod lockers w/lift assists for rods up to 8' (2.44 m)
- Oversized lockable bow center storage locker
- Step to bow deck w/62-qt. (58.67 L) insulated cooler & removable trash receptacle
- Partner rod ramp w/rod handle organizer & hold-down strap
- Footrest w/non-skid mat under console(s)
- Designated net storage behind seating
- 2 lift-out, molded aft storage boxes that will each accept seven 3700 tackle trays
- Molded utility rigging compartment for easy access to batteries & pumps & easy cleanup
- Insulated aluminum lids w/welded corners
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) plush, marine-grade cut pile carpet on decks & floor
- Lockable latches
- NITRO VORTEX TECHNOLOGY™ (NVT™) hull for a smoother, drier ride
- RAPID PLANING SYSTEM™ (RPS™) for quicker holeshots & maximized speed
- Rigging tube for organized wiring & abrasion resistance
- Stainless steel propeller
Construction & Exterior
- 100% composite deck core w/superior thermal stability & strength-to-weight ratio
- Deck & hull chemically bonded & mechanically fastened w/stainless steel fasteners every 2" (5.08 cm)
- Gelcoated stringer/liner system
- Foam-filled hull for optimal buoyancy & safety
- Full-width fiberglass-encapsulated composite transom
- Low-profile gunnels to maximize deck size & for easier casting
- Integrated fold-down stainless steel reboarding ladder, angled for allowing optional shallow-water anchor
- Angled bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, anchor/light switch, trim switch & capability to flush mount most 12" (30.5 cm) fishfinders
- LED console courtesy light
- Automotive-style labeled fuse panel w/cover
- Interstate® cranking battery
- 2 heavy-duty Interstate® trolling batteries
- 6-gauge trolling motor wiring w/50-amp circuit breaker
- Master power switch
- Waterproof Deutsch plugin gauge connectors
- Water/abrasion-resistant connectors
- Custom-fit, single-axle NITRO® trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD® Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- 7-pin connector
- 14" (35.56 cm) chrome wheels w/radial tires
- No Touch Vortex hub lubrication system w/6-year, 100,000-mile (1,609.34 km) limited warranty
- All-welded rectangular GALVASHIELD® frame
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- Fold-away tongue jack
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lights
- Safety cables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.