|Matériau de la coque||Fibre de verre|
|Location||Eastport, New York, États-Unis|
|Longueur Hors Tout||6.17 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||0.3 m|
|Relevé de varangues||19°|
|Poids à sec||1900 livres|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord 4 temps|
|Marque du moteur||Yamaha|
|Modèle de moteur||F150XB 4-Stroke|
|Matériau de l'hélice||Acier inoxydable|
|Réservoirs de carburant||50 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Coque en V modifiée|
|Garantie de la coque||10 ans|
2021 Key West Boats 203FS- On Order
With emphasis on comfort, fishing, and safety, your Family Sportsman will feature more seating and storage, even a changing/potty room, while having the fishing features you would expect in any center console design, like rod racks, trolling rod holders, live well, and even a macerated fish box in some models..
POWERED BY:White Yamaha F150XB 4-Stroke
OPTIONAL FEATURES INCLUDED:
-Manta Gray hull sides
-Premier Fog cushion color
-Yamaha Single Cable Commandlink Round
-Garmin Fusionlink stereo w/ (4) Fusion speakers(Requires Garmin / Yamaha NMEA Integration Kit)
-Garmin 115VHF w/ Antenna & GPS location
-White / Stainless Steel rub rail upgrade
-T-top w/ radio box, spreader lights, cargo net Powder coat
-6.1 Premium Independent flip bolster leaning post w/ backrest, rod holders w/ powdercoat
-Interior LED lights (Blue)
-(4) pop-up fender holders
-Ski pole - deck mount powdercoat
SPECS- LOA:20'3" Beam:8' Draft:12" Transom:25" Approx Weight:1,900 lbs Dead Rise: 19 degrees Fuel capacity:60 gallons Persons Capacity:8
Manufacturer Provided Description
As trends change in boating we have noticed more emphasis on family activities such as water sports and cruising and less importance placed on pure fish ability. No longer is it Dad and the guys who determine the features and design of the boats as much as it is Mom and the kids. Dad still wants to fish, but Mom wants the boat to be comfortable and functional for other purposes, and the kids need a place to sit. The Family Sportsman series is designed with all of these needs in mind. Compared to our traditional center console designs you will see more seating with the full width bench seat in the stern where the cushions and even the backrest are removable to convert the bench to a fishing deck. Cup holders haven’t been missed and you will find them at the transom seat, console, and even on the front deck. Rod holders are still important as well, and the Family Sportsman have rod storage molded into the side wall of the boats, a feature normally found only in high end, expensive boats. Storage is always at a premium in any boat and we have expanded there with fully lined compartments under the bench. As is true with every Key West Boat, the Family Sportsman series also has live wells in each model. Live wells can double as storage, cooler space, or simply a trash compartment when not used for their intended purpose. We haven’t missed the sunbathers either. They can lounge comfortably on the full width bench seat in the rear or on spacious front decks. The Family Sportsman from Key West Boats is an all around water sports platform for the whole family no matter what the day brings.
- Closed cell positive foam flotation
- Live well with high speed pump pickup.
- Molded in seat with cushions on front of the console.
- Cup holder on console.
- Recessed low profile bow rail.
- Changing room under console can accommodate a potty.
- Molded in swim platform with telescoping 3 step ladder.
- Cockpit bolsters.
- Sea Star hydraulic steering.
- Bench seat with snap on cushion.
- Generous bow casting deck.
- Pull up cleats.
- Recessed horizontal gunwale rod racks.
- 4 SS trolling rod holders with integrated drains.
- Black accents.
- Molded non-skid inner liner.
- Folding stern light.
- Courtesy lights.
- 12 volt power outlet on dash.
- Stainless Steel Hardware.
- Electric horn.
- Storage under console.
- Tinted windshield with SS grab rail
- Storage compartment in rear.
- Bow and rear casting decks.
- Engine builder matched analog gauge package.
- Flip flop cooler seat with back rest.
- Foam Injected Fiberglass Stringer System
- Built-In Fuel Tank
- Bilge Pump with Automatic Switch
- Two Large Storage Boxes in Bow
- Rear Storage for Battery and Accessories
- Molded Anchor Storage with Ancohor
- Bench seat cushion and backrest with cushion.
- No Wood-No Rot Construction
- Ten (10) Year Hull Warranty
- Self-Bailing Cockpit
- High Speed Pick-Up Livewell
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.