- Gyro stabilizer
- Yacht Controller
- Raritan ice maker connected to water tank
- Micro convection oven
- Simrad broadband radar
- Simrad display upgrade in main helm position and in flybridge position
- Parquet custom flooring for main deck
- Electric TV raising device for 37''- 42''
- TV 42’’ in salon
- TV 32'' in master cabin
- TV 22'' in guest cabin
- TV 32'' VIP cabin
- Simrad autopilot with OP12 control keyboard
- Dual Simrad displays with radar
- Seakeeper control
- Simrad OP12 Autopilot
- Navionics 9
- AIS Transponder
- Quick Thruster Controls
- Simrad VHF
- 3-Station joy stick control integrated with thruster (main helm, upper bridge and aft deck wing)
- Antenna TV SAT HD7 Triamericas centered
- MAN EAPP certificates
- 3kg gelcoat
- Mooring winch (2)
- Concealed electrohydraulic gangway
- Underwater lights
- Mini Hi-Fi Fusion AV750 CD/DVD
- Navionics XL9 Cartography area series ''Gold''
- Cushion to transform the salon table into bed
- Table in salon with manual up/down system
- Joystick (2 control stations)
- Washer-dryer in access area
- Decor package
- Canvas package
- MAN 800 hp engines ET3 compliant
- Cooking plate: electric type on fly
- Lighting in spoiler stairs
- Ambient lights
- Leather coated wheel in pilot house
- Teak on spoiler
- Teak on steps to sidewalk
- Table for bow dinette with handling system
- Smoke separator for generators (4-19KW) 2''
- Crew cabin with WC and basin
- Fridge 42 lt. - flybridge
- Shore fresh water intake
- Covers for locker mooring winch rope
- Tender not included
- Personal items
Manufacturer Provided Description
A masterpiece, renewed – and ready to win new admirers. Savour the sea in ways you never imagined, with this restyle of one of the best-loved models in the fleet. Her most innovative features have been further enhanced with an even more exclusive interior design, in partnership with prestigious names from the Italian luxury scene.
With the rare originality of her hull design, her various interior layouts and the arrangement of her engine rooms, the Ferretti Yachts 550 combines elegance, practicality and seductively beautiful lines. The wraparound glazing on deck slices through her profile for added panache. The three large hull windows blend perfectly into the overall look, bathing the cabins in natural light and opening up superb vistas from inside. Portholes are inserted flush in the glass with no fibreglass frame, for a supremely clean aesthetic. The lowered flybridge and the new forward lounge area on the wheelhouse offer fabulous al fresco spaces to relax in total privacy, without disrupting the yacht’s flowing lines.
With a winning blend of amenity and finesse, the 550 is a yacht whose appeal is set to endure.
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.