|Modèle||Targa V-18 Combo|
|Type||Bateau à moteur|
|Classe||Bateaux de pêche en aluminium|
|Matériau de la coque||Aluminium|
|Location||Williston, Vermont, États-Unis|
|Détails du prix|
|Longueur Hors Tout||5.82 m|
|Tirant d'eau min.||0.48 m|
|Relevé de varangues||20°|
|Poids à sec||2227 livres|
|Type de moteur||Hors-bord|
|Marque du moteur||Mercury|
|Modèle de moteur||150 XL Four Stroke|
|Année du moteur||2020|
|Nbre max. de passagers||6|
|Réservoirs de carburant||40 gal|
|Forme de la coque||Deep Vee|
PLEASE CALL BEFORE YOU COME TO SEE A SPECIFIC BOAT. WE HAVE 2 DEALERSHIPS, AND OFTEN OUR SOME OF OUR INVENTORY IS NOT AT THIS LOCATION!!
The ever-popular TRACKER® TARGA™ V-18 Combo makes family fun the priority while retaining all the hardcore fishing features an angler could ever need. Cushioned bow seats, a ski-tow pylon and two hidden aft jump seats combine with massive rod storage plus 49 gallons of livewell space to make this a boat that’s truly for everyone.
New for 2020, the hull, stringer system and box-beam transom are 25% thicker, and the interior has been redesigned for better fishability, added comfort and easier storage access. And like all TRACKER boats, TARGA V-18 Combo backed by the TRACKER PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats, with a lifetime hull/structure/deck warranty and 5-years of bow-to-stern coverage.
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- NEW 25%-thicker .125” all-welded Deep V hull, stringer & transom for rock solid performance
- Ski tow pylon, wrap-around windshield, bow cushions w/storage behind, plus split flip-up aft deck w/2 hidden jump seats
- NEW consoles w/more leg room, 2-tiered fishfinder mounting surfaces, integral tackle storage & lockable passenger glove box
- NEW step to aft deck w/storage beneath plus NEW storage behind driver’s footrest
- 2 movable, folding & swiveling fishing seats w/5 pedestal base locations
- Bow 19-gal. (71.92) & aft 30-gal. (113.56 L) livewells—aerated, timed & recirculated, w/pump-outs & aft bait bucket
- 3 lockable rod boxes: 1 center (up to 7’ 6” or 2.3 m) & 2 top-loading in-gunnel (up to 9’ or 2.74 m)
- DIAMOND COAT™ finish w/industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- VERSATRACK® mounting channel (see accessory options under Features/Options tab)
- Custom-matched trailer w/GALVASHIELD® Impact protection
- Length:18' 2"
- Length w/swim platform: 19' 1"
- Beam: 8' 6"
- Bottom width: 7' 4"
- Max. recommended HP: 200 HP
- Fuel capacity: 40 gal.
- Max. person capacity: 6 persons
- Max. person weight: 885 lbs.
- Max. person, motor & gear weight: 1650 lbs.
- Interior depth: 28.75"
- Transom height: 23"
- Deadrise at bow: 35 degrees
- Deadrise at transom: 20 degrees
- Draft: 18.75"
- Hull material: 0.1 5052 marine alloy
- Average dry weight: 2227 lbs.
- Average package weight: 3871 lbs.
- Package height: 7' 0"
- Package width: 8' 6"
- Towing length: 25' 4"
- Storage length (w/outboard trimmed down): 22' 3"
Comfort, Convenience & Peace of Mind
- Backed by the TRACKER® PROMISE—the best factory warranty in aluminum boats
- Limited lifetime hull warranty
- NMMA® certified
- Flotation meets or exceeds NMMA® & U.S. Coast Guard requirements
- Easy-fill EPA-compliant fuel tank
- Aft swim platform w/boarding ladder
- Removable ski tow pylon
- Bow & stern eyes
- 3 battery trays
- NEW 6 flip-up cleats including 2 midship cleats
- Motor-stop safety lanyard
- Fire extinguisher
- Lighted bow 19-gal. (71.92 L) aerated livewell w/timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- NEW aft 30-gal. (113.56 L), 16" x 40" (40.64 x 101.6 cm) livewell w/port bait bucket holder, timer, recirculator & pump-out system
- Large livewell lid(s) for easy access
- Dual 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) recirculating/pump-out pumps
- Dual 750 GPH (2,839.06 LPH) aerator/fill pumps w/timers
- Molded 1-piece construction w/rounded corners for easy cleanup & to protect your catch
- Adjustable aerator heads for maximum water control
- Minn Kota® PowerDrive™ 24V, 70-lb. (31.75 kg) thrust, 60" (1.52 m) shaft, foot-control trolling motor
- Thru-bolted trolling motor mount for extra strength
- Lowrance® HOOK2 7 Combo swivel color fishfinder w/TripleShot™ transducer & GPS
- Padded sport steering wheel
- SeaStar™ hydraulic steering w/tilt
- NEW port & starboard fiberglass-reinforced acrylic consoles w/NEW walk-thru windshields & hatch
- Passenger console w/NEW larger lockable storage, drink holders & small items tray
- NEW integrated tackle storage in consoles
- NEW enclosed console bottom(s) w/removable panel
- Dash layout w/enough space to accept large fishfinders
- NEW X-Grip® mobile phone holder
- Starboard weather-protected AM/FM Bluetooth®-capable stereo
- Strategically placed instruments w/recessed gauges for easy visibility & reduced glare
- Illuminated multifunction tachometer/trim gauge & speedometer/fuel gauge
- Voltmeter & water pressure gauge
- Illuminated rocker switches
- Mercury® control box
- NEW Charcoal console color
- Elevated bow & aft fishing decks w/large bow storage lids for easier access
- 5 pedestal seat base locations
- Fixed deluxe helm seat w/sliding base adjustment & fixed passenger seat
- 2 movable, 360°-swivel & lock, folding fishing seats w/sturdy 2-3/8" (6.03 cm) seat pedestals
- Carpeted trolling motor deck w/drink holder
- Open storage compartment in bow panel
- NEW bow starboard compartment box w/larger, carpeted storage
- NEW bow padded backrests w/front-access console storage & removable seat cushions
- Starboard below-console storage w/lockable angled footrest
- Bow center lockable rod box w/organizer for spinning & baitcast rods to 7' 6" (2.29 m)
- 2 top-loading rod boxes in the gunnels for rods to 9' (2.74 m)
- Lockable closed side storage w/composite doors below the gunnels
- In-floor center trolling battery storage compartment for up to 3 batteries
- NEW rotomolded, removable storage tray for in-floor storage compartment
- NEW aft center deck step w/lockable storage & 2 drink holders
- NEW aft deck w/split flip sections & NEW 18"-wide (45.72 cm) jump seats
- NEW aft deck port removable rotomolded storage box
- NEW aft deck starboard rotomolded storage for fourteen 3700-series tackle boxes
- Exclusive VERSATRACK® accessory-mounting channel in gunnels
- 16-oz. (.45 kg) marine-grade, fishing-friendly carpet on decks & trim
- Low-maintenance commercial-grade, chemical-resistant vinyl cockpit floor
- Aft cranking battery & rigging lockable access hatch
- Deep deadrise & reversed chines for a smoother, drier ride & better overall performance
- Set-back transom designed to deliver undisturbed water to the prop for faster, smoother takeoff & better overall performance
- Pressed-in strakes for optimal performance
- Factory-matched, performance-tested propeller
Construction & Exterior
- Color: DIAMOND COAT™ Starlite Red or TRACKER® Black gunnels & hull sides w/Starlite Gray bottom
- DIAMOND COAT™ finish features industry-exclusive powder coat & clearcoat for brilliant durability
- NEW graphics
- NEW all-welded, 2-piece .125 aluminum Deep V hull, transom & stringer system
- Robotically welded, all-aluminum box-beam transom w/corner braces welded in to unitize & strengthen the hull
- Expanding foam injected into hull cavities for added hull stiffening, flotation & a quieter ride
- Pressed-in hull strakes for enhanced performance
- Reverse chine hull design for drier ride & better handling
- Transom motor-mounting plate for increased strength & durability
- Welded-in longitudinal stringer system for full-length support along the running surface
- 8' 6" (2.59 m) beam for more interior room, plus wide 7' 4" (2.24 m) bottom for more stability
- 11" (27.94 cm) gunnels for structural strength & rigidity w/integrated storage below
- Full-length non-skid grip mats on top of gunnels
- Pressure-treated floor & deck(s) w/limited lifetime warranty
- All compartment lids are flush-mount, insulated, carpeted & all-aluminum for structural rigidity, tight fit & long-term durability
- Molded bow storage box/cooler w/raised lip for drier storage
- 500 GPH (1,892.71 LPH) bilge pump
- Bow & console courtesy lights
- Interior courtesy lights
- Stowable navigation lights w/NEW LED courtesy light at bow
- NEW 3-bank battery charger
- Interstate® batteries: 1 cranking & 2 trolling
- 24V trolling motor harness
- Bow panel w/trolling motor receptacle, 12V outlet, bow aerator switch & trim switch
- Port console-mounted 12V outlet
- 2 NEW additional 12V outlets on side panels
- Wiring system wrapped in abrasion-resistant protective conduit
- Custom-fit, tandem-axle trailer powder-coated w/GALVASHIELD®Impact corrosion & chip protection for improved durability
- Inside-the-frame-brake line system w/1-point bleed
- Hydraulic drum brakes on both axles
- Chrome wheels & matching hub covers w/13" (33.02 cm) radial tires
- Super Lube hubs for quick & complete hub lubrication
- Space-saving swing-away tongue to reduce storage length
- 1,200-lb. (544.31 kg) swing-up jack w/swivel wheel
- Heavy-duty winch w/nylon strap & bow safety strap
- Integrated boarding steps & safety handle for boarding at bow while boat is on trailer
- Outboard motor support to reduce hull & transom stress while towing
- Heavy-duty upright load guides for easy, centered loading
- Carpeted bunks & fender boards to protect hull
- Submersible LED lighting
- Nylon tie-down straps (supplied w/boat package)
- Safety cables
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.