Discover huge performance, leading-edge tech, and head-turning design in the Tige 25ZX. With seating for 19 and ample storage, the 25-foot flagship will allow for your whole crew to come along for a day full of wakesurfing, wakeboarding, or skiing.
The 25ZX may be big, but we paid attention to all the little things. For starters, technology, luxury, and performance are integrated like never before. Engage TAPS 3T and over 5 tons of wave-making power to see how our biggest boat is making the biggest wave yet. The surf performance of the 25ZX is in line with what you expect from a Tige -- it's long, powerful, and riders have even described it as "perfect".
Wakeboarders can expect the massive, rampy wakes that the Convex V Hull is notorious for. This king of the water can make the wake vanish when you are ready to ski and still performs with total agility when you take it into a turn. And when you're all done behind the boat, you can simply store your boards in the Surf Locker storage to keep your cockpit dry and tidy. All of this is backed with a peace of mind, standard, thanks to the Tige 5 Warranty and Lifetime Hull Replacement.
- ConvexV Hull
- Go System Powered by TAPS-3T
- Tige CLEAR XL Touch Screen
- Tige 5 Warranty
- Alpha E2 Powered Tower with Swivel Board Racks
- BoatMate Trailer
- Surf + Wake XL Underfloor Ballast
- Plug and Play Ballast, includes 2 rear bags
- Wet Sounds Power Premium Audio System
- Tige Keyless Ignition
- Isotta Smart Wheel
- Indmar Raptor 440 Motor
- Indmar V 2:1 Transmission
- Silent Surf Exhaust
- InCharge Phone Holder
- RearView Camera
- Portside Transform Seating
- ReCline Seat with Luxe Stitch
- Tige Shiv'r 54 Removable Cooler
- Luxe Diamond Stitch Interior
- Zero Off™ GPS Cruise Control
- Digital Depth & Water Temp
- Integrated Surf & Wakeboard Storage
- GatorStep Non-Skid Flooring
- Tige Pro Driver Mirror - 14"
- Electronic Isolator and Dual Batteries
- Sea Strainer Flush Kit
- Dual Fuel Fills
The Company offers the details of this vessel in good faith but cannot guarantee or warrant the accuracy of this information nor warrant the condition of the vessel. A buyer should instruct his agents, or his surveyors, to investigate such details as the buyer desires validated. This vessel is offered subject to prior sale, price change, or withdrawal without notice.